Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Retirement

Go down 
+5
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
Gordon
spartamoshdock
Coley21
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 3:25 am

After considering certain options Ive decided to hang my boots/gloves up at the end of the season at the tender age of 27 (i know seems ive been around forever). Ive decided to put most of my time into youth coaching and ive genuinely fallen out of love with the game Sad in turn not leaving much time for myself. Id like to thank everyone involved in the running of the alliance league for giving me the opportunity to play in the best league in Leicestershire ! Also would like to thank everyone involved at AFC Bees Knees (Still remember when we cost Humbo the league, Ask Gifford he knows when they all thought i was a ringer Razz ) The two very happy seasons i had with GT (even if it did end sour) when they came over from the LSL helping them to numeral semi finals and Posties first ever final as manager against Advance, which i was MOTM in by the way...Wheeler will disagree tho Laughing and finally to Dan Mitchell and the Wigston lads to give (a at the time overweight goalkeeper) a chance to play on pitch of which ive loved every minute of and made good friends along the way (hopefully ive proved keepers can play a little) lol!.............
This bit goes to every management and every player ive ever played for and or with, i know my attitude/temper and professionalism (loosely used word for sunday league) wasnt always up to scratch and sometimes it was a battle in itself to get me to perform, but id like to say thank you for sticking with me and helping me through some of the hardest times of my life leaving me memories ill never forget! Just wish i could of helped bring you all more silverware. So this is my announcement, alot wont read, alot wont care... But the next time some one says its ONLY football wether it be a girlfriend/wife/friend/random,,,,,,Tell them to F**K OFF! Laughing For those ive played against it was a pleasure, for those ive played with, its been a privilege.

Thank you,
Cole Brookfield.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 6:58 am

Well said sir.

And good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 8:05 am

A very sincere statement Cole.

Best wishes in the future for whatever direction you choose to pursue.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 9:20 am

Cole you forgot all the refs who have had the pleasure of your company! Seriously though, all the best and hope things work out. You are a good player and decent lad with it
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 10:08 am

First I have heard of it! We will see how long it lasts, you can't go 3 weeks without playing let alone the rest of your life!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 10:12 pm

I would of had no complaints Cole if you had been given the award as I believe you were the best player on the pitch that night

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 3:37 pm

Well said Cole, good luck in the future and hope that you change your mind and return to football soon!!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 5:59 pm

good luck and all the best in coaching cole.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

Coaching what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retirement