Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers

Go down 
+17
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
CalamityScouse
Hellboy
johnmeode
Skeems
Paul Daniels
Aussie Owl
Spy
spartamoshdock
Polska legend II
FEAR_FUFC
GT
lbennett86
dezza
mowmacre fc
Gordon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 9:31 am

Yeah Ogden, you'll be cup tied for all cups you played in.

I'm sure Skeems appreciates your kind words, 10 years was along time, wasn't a bad debut for you was it all them years ago!!

4 goals away at Navigation Inn!
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 10:06 am

Rumour has it, that he's already in talks for a new team next year?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 10:08 am

Who? Skeems or Ogden??

Won't be Skeems cos he's due to be a dad in April and was going to call it a day anyway but at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:12 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :
Gotta feel for moshdock after sundays game, same thing happened to us last year v prrin when we won 11nil then after the game they said they were folding! Prem league is tough, teams have got to realise that there never going to win every game, takes years to crack it at this level

Yeah, you're right, Magna only tried for 15 years, you're all acting like Magna 73 were like Car Breakers, folded because they thought they could no longer win anything. In that time Magna played in the Prem for 7 years and in one of them seasons lost every game, they didn't fold then, they gave it everything.

You are all critising one of the most loyal clubs in Leicestershire, who stuck at it when, and I'm certain on this, others would have given up and folded.

The writing was on the wall at the end of last season and in hindsight they should have wrapped it then, but why pay the costs involved when players don't try, 4 players didn't show on Sunday without a word by all accounts, plus one by one they jumped ship to others without a care in the world.

The critism of Magna is bang out of order, its kettle pot black because every team on this forum would have folded under the exact same circumstances.

Coleman, I'd be pissed off as well but it is not the leagues fault that Magna have folded, blame the players who signed the orange form committing to the club and then didn't turn up and the ones who showed no loyalty and left to other clubs.

You may have gathered that I have some feelings for that club, I have played there for 15 years and I am still involved with the club on a Saturday.

This really is a superb post.

It just sounds like an average Sunday morning at Frolesworth. We rarely get the courtesy of a reply when asked if players are available for a match on Sunday, it truly is disgusting.

There needs to be stricter rules on players who cause clubs to fold, by either not turning up or running up a huge debt and then simply signing for someone else.

We have players, who shall remain nameless, who still owe us in excess of £50 and have signed for other clubs in Division One.
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:13 pm

OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
This is very sad news but expected news. ROBERT SKEEMER is a legend in my eyes and one of the nicest men around. I spent 10 seasons with Magna Rangers and they will be missed!

Just one last thing does this now mean I am no longer cup tied from all cups or just the mentioned ones?

P.s - It was reported in the Frolesworth Gazette than Ogden is keen on a move to the Rabbits! Wink
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:22 pm

You can report the players to the County if they don't pay within 112 days of the debt, with that, they will be suspended until they have paid the debt.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:54 pm

or ban them from playing if their debts reach £12...
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:58 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
You can report the players to the County if they don't pay within 112 days of the debt, with that, they will be suspended until they have paid the debt.

Yeah do that FUFC, then he can't play against us on Sunday. Argueably the best player in the league so that would give us a hand.

p.s on another note, who on earth could put up with Ogdens mouth all game every Sunday? certainly not me.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 2:51 pm

Quote :
p.s on another note, who on earth could put up with Ogdens mouth all game every Sunday? certainly not me.

Haha, he's not that bad anymore although Hoskins will disagree, he certainly rubbed them up the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 4:04 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

Haha, he's not that bad anymore although Hoskins will disagree, he certainly rubbed them up the wrong way.

This sounds like a potentially excellent story, care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 5:39 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :
Gotta feel for moshdock after sundays game, same thing happened to us last year v prrin when we won 11nil then after the game they said they were folding! Prem league is tough, teams have got to realise that there never going to win every game, takes years to crack it at this level

Yeah, you're right, Magna only tried for 15 years, you're all acting like Magna 73 were like Car Breakers, folded because they thought they could no longer win anything. In that time Magna played in the Prem for 7 years and in one of them seasons lost every game, they didn't fold then, they gave it everything.

You are all critising one of the most loyal clubs in Leicestershire, who stuck at it when, and I'm certain on this, others would have given up and folded.

The writing was on the wall at the end of last season and in hindsight they should have wrapped it then, but why pay the costs involved when players don't try, 4 players didn't show on Sunday without a word by all accounts, plus one by one they jumped ship to others without a care in the world.

The critism of Magna is bang out of order, its kettle pot black because every team on this forum would have folded under the exact same circumstances.

Coleman, I'd be pissed off as well but it is not the leagues fault that Magna have folded, blame the players who signed the orange form committing to the club and then didn't turn up and the ones who showed no loyalty and left to other clubs.

You may have gathered that I have some feelings for that club, I have played there for 15 years and I am still involved with the club on a Saturday.

This really is a superb post.

It just sounds like an average Sunday morning at Frolesworth. We rarely get the courtesy of a reply when asked if players are available for a match on Sunday, it truly is disgusting.

There needs to be stricter rules on players who cause clubs to fold, by either not turning up or running up a huge debt and then simply signing for someone else.

We have players, who shall remain nameless, who still owe us in excess of £50 and have signed for other clubs in Division One.

Inflict severe physical pain as a means of punishment. Its the way forward, i would.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Yeah Ogden, you'll be cup tied for all cups you played in.

I'm sure Skeems appreciates your kind words, 10 years was along time, wasn't a bad debut for you was it all them years ago!!

4 goals away at Navigation Inn!

I can't say a bad word about my time at Magna! Scored some goals had some tantrums had it all!

With regards to Hoskins lets just say we have differing opinions on a few things but that's football and all said and done they are a good bunch of lads and we had a good hand shake at full time so no harm done.

On the Frolesworth rumour it would be fun to play for you but your the team I seem to score the most against so my goal tally may take a dent!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

I heard a rumour Ogden was joining the side sitting top of division 1 haha
Back to top Go down
Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

He's free to go whenever he wants!!!!!! Take is bad clobber with him too
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

Saviour wrote:
He's free to go whenever he wants!!!!!! Take is bad clobber with him too

I take the rumours as compliments but sadly I enjoy Mr Tony Maisto's company to much so sadly(for him) I'm going to be staying at the Couriers. Plus I've only just asked to come back!!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

What will happen in the Billy Walton as us or Hat & Beaver were due to play them in the next round, i assume we wil get a bye or will we have to play somebody else?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:31 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
What will happen in the Billy Walton as us or Hat & Beaver were due to play them in the next round, i assume we wil get a bye or will we have to play somebody else?

If u look on the billy Walton fixtures u will see magna have been taken out. Hat and beaver or st marks v's afc royal oak!
Do you know when your playing hat and beaver yet mate?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:32 pm

ogdon will never get in advance ! might aswell come sign for hoskins if u dare !
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:09 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
ogdon will never get in advance ! might aswell come sign for hoskins if u dare !

With Tony upsetting so many(according to website rumours) I should play most weeks as we'll only have a bare 11!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 10:42 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

If u look on the billy Walton fixtures u will see magna have been taken out. Hat and beaver or st marks v's afc royal oak!
Do you know when your playing hat and beaver yet mate?

Oh sorry didnt see pal, ermm think its next sunday mate
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

ShaNiO wrote:

The winner of St Marks v Hat & Beaver will now get a bye in Round 2 and will meet AFC Royal Oak in Round 3
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:58 am

I'll use this opportunity to say, I have received "bids" to use the pitch that Magna have left behind for next season from 3 clubs now, Please no one else ask!!!!!

Not being arsey, its just you'll get a no
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:01 pm

what if the price is right Kev? Laughing

(but nice to see the vultures haven't lost their touch!)
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:03 pm

haha I know, might get a bidding war started on ebay!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:08 pm

great idea and the club can't lose - although your groundsman may have a few sleepless nights!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:14 pm

Quote :
great idea and the club can't lose - although your groundsman may have a few sleepless nights!

I know what you mean, loves his pitch, works hard on it as well. The top one next season will have the box nets next season so price may increase to cover the cost of them to anyone hiring including Star & Garter.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 3:22 pm

Gordon wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

The winner of St Marks v Hat & Beaver will now get a bye in Round 2 and will meet AFC Royal Oak in Round 3

We've fixtures right up to Xmas now so I'm guessing our round 3 match will be next year Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers   Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2