Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5 - 28th October

Go down 
+4
LINEKER
Hellboy
Paulo
Blackie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Division 5 - 28th October Empty
PostSubject: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

Just the 2 games..

Clarendon Park Rangers v Mark J Rees - Home Win

CPR looked strong last week with a new striker already in the goals. I guess Paulo is back for the ever improving MJR but I feel they might be catching CPR at the wrong time

FC Pochin v Birstall Rangers - ??

We need to get back on track in a game that I have been looking forward to for the last 2 years
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:27 pm

Blackie wrote:
Just the 2 games..

Clarendon Park Rangers v Mark J Rees - Home Win

CPR looked strong last week with a new striker already in the goals. I guess Paulo is back for the ever improving MJR but I feel they might be catching CPR at the wrong time

FC Pochin v Birstall Rangers - ??

We need to get back on track in a game that I have been looking forward to for the last 2 years

2nd game back mate- nice to get our second win on Sunday...but agree could be bad timing.

Clarendon Park Rangers v Mark J Rees - 2-2
Hopefully have a full strength team to pick from on Sunday which is essential for us- very difficult if the spine of our team is disrupted. As with every game I have played with these boys they give 100% and thats all I can ask- if we do that I think we can run CPR close...big game for our centre backs to control Cookie and McNulty- if we can do that and sneak a lead we may be able to get something out of this one

FC Pochin v Birstall Rangers - 6-1
Think this will be a winning return for Balckie and his boys and Birstall might be on the end of a blacklash after their surprise defeat last week. Birstall dont seemed to have moved on from 4 years ago when I played them with Magna and Poachin have a very dangerous and pacey attack which will be way to strong for Rangers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:36 pm

FC Pochin v Birstall Rangers 4 - 2

Clarendon Park Rangers v Mark J Rees 4 - 2
Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:45 pm

Hopefully we (Claredon) have turned a corner now and are finally getting a full squad each week. Always good to get Danny Mac back in the team, only issue is I doubt I will be top scorer for us for much longer :-(

Fancy us against most teams now though (probably jinxed it)

FC Pochin will comfortably beat Birstall, having played both over the past 2 weeks both are suspect at the back but the lad up front for Pochin will have too much pace for the Birstall back line. Prediction Pochin 6-1 Birstall
Back to top Go down
fletcher11

fletcher11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 7:15 pm

I think you'll be ok for at least another week Cookie as we will have a complete back 9 marking us by the sounds of it! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 9:02 am

fletcher11 wrote:
I think you'll be ok for at least another week Cookie as we will have a complete back 9 marking us by the sounds of it! ha ha

Just because we are second bottom dont mean we are going to park the bus mate however strong you think you boys are!

We try and win every game- we are going to struggle there is no denying that but its a good group who have enjoyed their first season in the Alliance so far and will only improve
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 9:45 am

CPR 4-2 MJR- I havnt seen mjr play so only going on the league table and the fact that ive played cpr many times and they were my dark horses at the start of the season so a home win here.

POCHIN 4-1 BIRSTALL- I Here things aint great at pochins at the min but i still expect them to beat birstall who are poor and have been for a few seasons now so a home win here.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 9:59 am

Paulo wrote:
fletcher11 wrote:

Just because we are second bottom dont mean we are going to park the bus mate however strong you think you boys are!

We try and win every game- we are going to struggle there is no denying that but its a good group who have enjoyed their first season in the Alliance so far and will only improve

9 men behind the ball? i wish would make my life so much easier!! are main problem is we prob attack to much
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:13 pm

cpr 4 mjr 2 impressed with cpr last week big physical side and now they have got players back they
will be taking points off lots of teams, mjr slowly improving and think they will avoid relegation
fc pochin v birstall we were shocking last week and need to get back to how we were playing earlier in the season
if we do i would hope to win this one
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:20 pm

bloody hell, just noticed monsell got beat at last.
Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:28 pm

riley wrote:
Paulo wrote:
fletcher11 wrote:

9 men behind the ball? i wish would make my life so much easier!! are main problem is we prob attack to much

Should be a good game, were doing well at present so hopefully it will continue. Especially with MIN CONWAY enforcing our midfield! MINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fletcher11

fletcher11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:33 pm

The Mincer is the "Guv'nor" of div 5. What a beast!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 - 28th October   Division 5 - 28th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5 - 28th October
Page 1 of 1