Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 28-10-12

Go down 
+9
Bucko
driver666
NUGENT.
whiteeagles
scottyh
LFC for Life !!
Hellboy
Widds
TheSpecialOne
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Division 6 28-10-12 Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:18 am

Whats everyones predictions for the 2 games in division 6 this weekend then?? afro
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:51 am

What are the games?
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:42 am

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall
Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:54 am

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall 2-2

Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver 3-1
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:09 pm

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall 1-3

Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver 3-5
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall 2-2
To tight to call really both going well

Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver 1-3
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:58 pm

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall 3-1 ... Aylestone on a very good winning streak .... so go win home win ... but am hoping Birstall can pull of a little upset ... !!

Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver 3-2 ... not played either team so guessing based on what i.ve heard and think ... but a vital match for both teams ... !!

Good luck to all Div 6 teams in cup action .. !!!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:09 pm

aylestone v birstall 1-2 played both we have although aylestone right at the top i think birstall better side

little bowden v hat and beaver 3-2 bowden seem 2 b getting few players back now from wat i hear think they may nick this one
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

Birstall dont seem to know how to score goals?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:39 pm

Aylestone 2-1 Birstall - hoping for a draw though

Bowden 0-2 Hat and Beaver
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 8:57 pm

Aylestone V Sporting Birstall 2-0

Little Bowden V Hat & Beaver 1-1

Good luck to all Division 6 sides in the cup tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 10:39 am

Aylestone Beating Birstall 5-0
No One Seen That Coming Exclamation
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:

Not even us at birstall saw it coming mate, Aylstone deserved to win 5-0, we were shocking and yesterday was a big wake-up call for some of the birstall players who need to get their act together. Well played Aylstone and all the best for the rest of the season and looking forward to our cup gamee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:

Really??? Aylestone r very gud on there day whys everyone so shocked
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 5:16 pm

Bucko wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

Only shocked by the scoreline not the result. Aylestone have a very strong squad with strength in depth.
I'm tipping them for a top 3 finish
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:19 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
Bucko wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

Only shocked by the scoreline not the result. Aylestone have a very strong squad with strength in depth.
I'm tipping them for a top 3 finish

I agree its a good result but you were always favourites to win.

There are 6 good teams in this division, Oak, Eagles, Mivan, Royalist, LKS and yourselves. If Birstall had a goal scorer they would be there to. If you are going to finish top 3, then please name your top 3, because I am curious to know who you think you are better than.

Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:37 pm

Nugent, you keep reffering to me as 'you'
I dont play for Aylestone I just no a few of there lads and Ive seen most of there games this season as im out injured for my own team and they loook very impressive.
I couldnt say who my other 2 in the top 3 would be because I havent seen enough of there games, but on the performances ive seen Aylestone should be there!!
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:55 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
I dont play for Aylestone I just no a few of there lads and Ive seen most of there games this season as im out injured for my own team and they loook very impressive.
I couldnt say who my other 2 in the top 3 would be because I havent seen enough of there games, but on the performances ive seen Aylestone should be there!!

Sorry I thought you part of Aylestone. Please accept my apologies.

I am just stumped with this Division, Royalist, Oak and Eagles beat opposition from teams up to 3 Divisions above. Mivan and LKS got very respectable scorelines versus Premier Opposition. These results are comparable to Aylestones on sunday if not better. This Division is wide open, it will be tight however I do agree Aylestone are a very good side and are more than capable of a top 3 finish.
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 7:01 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

I am just stumped with this Division, Royalist, Oak and Eagles beat opposition from teams up to 3 Divisions above. Mivan and LKS got very respectable scorelines versus Premier Opposition. These results are comparable to Aylestones on sunday if not better. This Division is wide open, it will be tight however I do agree Aylestone are a very good side and are more than capable of a top 3 finish.

No need to apologise fella!
Aylestone Played against Countesthorpe from division 4 in the cup a few weeks back and only lost on penalties in a match that finish 6-6 and aylestone were 3-0 down after 15 mins. If it wasnt for a spot of dodgy keeping from the Aylestone keeper they would have won hands down.

Gonna be a very tight one and personally I think it could go down to goal difference between any of Aylestone, Oak, Eagles & Royalists
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

Aylestone Played against Countesthorpe from division 4 in the cup a few weeks back and only lost on penalties in a match that finish 6-6 and aylestone were 3-0 down after 15 mins. If it wasnt for a spot of dodgy keeping from the Aylestone keeper they would have won hands down.

Gonna be a very tight one and personally I think it could go down to goal difference between any of Aylestone, Oak, Eagles & Royalists

..........and Mivan.......
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 1:57 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

Not for me im afraid, Personally I think they will run out of steam but hope they prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 2:04 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

Not for me im afraid, Personally I think they will run out of steam but hope they prove me wrong

I hope we prove you wrong too.. We are usually slow starters so over the moon with our start. We usually finish well and hopefully that will be the same this year. We have got 3 of the bottom 4 still to play and beat all the teams around us apart from Birstall who we havent played..

Oak, Eagles, Aylestone & Hopefully us will be fighting it out come the end in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 2:35 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

I hope we prove you wrong too.. We are usually slow starters so over the moon with our start. We usually finish well and hopefully that will be the same this year. We have got 3 of the bottom 4 still to play and beat all the teams around us apart from Birstall who we havent played..

Oak, Eagles, Aylestone & Hopefully us will be fighting it out come the end in my opinion.

Birstall would be there aswel if they had someone to score goals for them. I expected more from them on Sunday after hearing a few people biggin them up but they disappointed me big time! Aylestone could of had double figures and Aylestones keeper made one save all game lol!
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 2:45 pm

we (LKS) just need to learn to play for 90 mins instead of 45, i was not at the mivan game but i know we won the 1st half,
the aylestone game was scrappy and we lost in the last 10 mins after being 1-0 up for a long time.
Then star and garter on sunday, we went in at half time honestly thinking we could win it as it was 1-1, and then we got took apart in the 2nd half, we still had chances mind you so we wasnt completly out of it!!
few new signings have come in and a few back from injury, hopefully we can get back to winning ways starting with the sunday vase!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 3:26 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

.... damm skippy bruv ... !! ... We.ve played (meaning mivan) all teams barring Birstall and bottom 3 ... and to be in 2nd position with game in hand to go level with Aylestone ... we cant complain ...!! personnally i am expecting us in top 2 (am not trying to big ourselves up but be honest after playing all top sides) ... !!!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 3:33 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
we (LKS) just need to learn to play for 90 mins instead of 45, i was not at the mivan game but i know we won the 1st half,
the aylestone game was scrappy and we lost in the last 10 mins after being 1-0 up for a long time.
Then star and garter on sunday, we went in at half time honestly thinking we could win it as it was 1-1, and then we got took apart in the 2nd half, we still had chances mind you so we wasnt completly out of it!!
few new signings have come in and a few back from injury, hopefully we can get back to winning ways starting with the sunday vase!!

A Long time being 1-0 up?? it was about 10 minutes m8
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 3:47 pm

TheSpecialOne wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:

A Long time being 1-0 up?? it was about 10 minutes m8

i thought it was longer so agree to dis-agree on that one, my point was we were very much in the games above but we are struggling to see them out after taking the lead for some reason, which is what we need to change
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 4:18 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
TheSpecialOne wrote:

.... damm skippy bruv ... !! ... We.ve played (meaning mivan) all teams barring Birstall and bottom 3 ... and to be in 2nd position with game in hand to go level with Aylestone ... we cant complain ...!! personnally i am expecting us in top 2 (am not trying to big ourselves up but be honest after playing all top sides) ... !!!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!

Its a long season, there is still winter to get through. All teams will go through a period of say losing 5 or 6 key players, Oak did start of season followed by Mivan and recently Eagles. What will happen with Royalist if Rob Barnett is not available to bang in the goals. Its far too early to say and all teams are capable of taking points off each other. This season is going to the wire and it could be any from 6.
Back to top Go down
the manager30

the manager30

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

With all the talk of Aylestone I've watch them both last season at their home ground and so far this season and by all accounts they are not even out off second gear. their forward Nathan has been a bit off, but saying that, him and the other forward on Sunday were outstanding, hope they stay like that. midfield guy (top goal scorer ) ball greedy sod he really thinks he is something. A bit off advise from an ex player "RELEASE THE GOD DAM BALL". Their keeper defo the best in this league by far. as for their defense on their day unstoppable. the big lad at right back, ( i think Stacey) sorry if that's wrong one word I've heard TEKKERS player , center backs the two bigger lads (sorry fellas) i would hate to play against you. for me i think from what i heard and seen im sure it is Nathans brother or something (big lad bold head plays left side middle) been banned and did'ent play Sunday for some reason is their strongest link defender. (hurry back mate, i think you would upset at lot of forwards). so with all this said i think Aylestone or mivan for the top two spots both a good set of lads and their banter so funny. good luck to both teams for the rest off the season.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 9:50 pm

the manager30 wrote:
With all the talk of Aylestone I've watch them both last season at their home ground and so far this season and by all accounts they are not even out off second gear. their forward Nathan has been a bit off, but saying that, him and the other forward on Sunday were outstanding, hope they stay like that. midfield guy (top goal scorer ) ball greedy sod he really thinks he is something. A bit off advise from an ex player "RELEASE THE GOD DAM BALL". Their keeper defo the best in this league by far. as for their defense on their day unstoppable. the big lad at right back, ( i think Stacey) sorry if that's wrong one word I've heard TEKKERS player , center backs the two bigger lads (sorry fellas) i would hate to play against you. for me i think from what i heard and seen im sure it is Nathans brother or something (big lad bold head plays left side middle) been banned and did'ent play Sunday for some reason is their strongest link defender. (hurry back mate, i think you would upset at lot of forwards). so with all this said i think Aylestone or mivan for the top two spots both a good set of lads and their banter so funny. good luck to both teams for the rest off the season.

HAHA... Who do you manage?
Back to top Go down
the manager30

the manager30

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 10:03 pm

I don't !!!! i just live across the road tell the wife i'm going for a paper and across to the field i go. just read this site week in and out and i thought i would give it a go. my opinion don't matter but from what i have seen this is my break down as i just watch them on a Sunday to get out the house mate. i reckon like 99% of you lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 12:06 pm

the manager30 wrote:
I don't !!!! i just live across the road tell the wife i'm going for a paper and across to the field i go. just read this site week in and out and i thought i would give it a go. my opinion don't matter but from what i have seen this is my break down as i just watch them on a Sunday to get out the house mate. i reckon like 99% of you lol.

You dont have to put your family photo on as an avatar, you could choose a really funny or amusing one.
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 12:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
the manager30 wrote:

You dont have to put your family photo on as an avatar, you could choose a really funny or amusing one.

Lmfao BANTER LAD!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
the manager30

the manager30

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

Hellboy it just reminded me of your wife and kids that's all...... I really do miss them so much, please send them my love.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:04 pm

First and most important congrats Oak on team of the month. 2/2 for Division 6.

Whats happend at Aylestone 2pts deduction. What a tight Division. Special One and Manager, that could cost Aylestone.

Well done to the teams who progressed through to the next round of the county cup. 4 teams left from the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:17 pm

NUGENT. wrote:

Whats happend at Aylestone 2pts deduction. What a tight Division. Special One and Manager, that could cost Aylestone.

Well done to the teams who progressed through to the next round of the county cup. 4 teams left from the alliance.

Cheers Nugent!
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:00 pm

NUGENT. wrote:

2 point deduction for ineligable player apparo.
plenty of time for Aylestone to gain the points back.
but your right, it could be costly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 28-10-12   Division 6 28-10-12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 28-10-12
Page 1 of 1