Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Shuffling Fixtures

Go down 
+6
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
super polska
The Fixture Secretary
Gordon
Gifford
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:37 pm

Is there no way of shuffling fixtures why the cup games take priority so that most the lower league teams are not sitting on there arse with no game y should everyone have to play 3 times a week makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:10 pm

The Cup Competitions have a backlog, the same as the League fixtures, and it is necessary to schedule the cup games to ensure the Finals can take place in April at Holmes Park, where the pitch and facilities have been booked long ago.

You must appreciate the difficulty that adverse weather and postponements cause to fixture planning as, apart from our Cup Competitions and County Competitions, pitch share arrangements have to be taken into consideration. Also, unlike the County FA decision this season we prefer to play all of our Cup Competition semi finals on neutral grounds.

Following the fixture rescheduling for this Sunday 28 February - there are just 5 teams without a fixture - St Patricks and Leicester Academicals, who are both hosting semi-finals, Magna 73 Rangers, AC Wigston, and yourselves, Humberstone Rangers.
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

If you can let me know how I'd love to hear from you............

The cup games have to take priority so I can get teams to semi finals (so they can moan about being put onto crap grounds with crap facilities) and that means I have to juggle the league games as best I can and believe me that's not easy!!!

Once again similarily to Dee I am really sorry you will be missing out this weekend.... but you've played 12/24. 4 games scheduled in March = 16/24 leaves 8 with 4/5 Sundays = not too many midweek! Lot better than last season!!!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

The cup games have to take priority so I can get teams to semi finals (so they can moan about being put onto crap grounds with crap facilities) and that means I have to juggle the league games as best I can and believe me that's not easy!!!

Once again similarily to Dee I am really sorry you will be missing out this weekend.... but you've played 12/24. 4 games scheduled in March = 16/24 leaves 8 with 4/5 Sundays = not too many midweek! Lot better than last season!!!

So what your saying is.....SHUT THE F**K UP GIFFORD!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:53 am

Think people need to start realising that while your sitting at home on this forum, he is probably working out the fixtures after a day at work. Not one of you people who moan about the fixtures would even consider offering your services and helping out.

Well done mate, keep up the good work on the thankless and difficult job you have!

PS..... We better not play midweek!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:35 am

Gifford wrote:
Is there no way of shuffling fixtures why the cup games take priority so that most the lower league teams are not sitting on there arse with no game y should everyone have to play 3 times a week makes no sense

Its called sods law.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:33 pm

super polska wrote:
Think people need to start realising that while your sitting at home on this forum, he is probably working out the fixtures after a day at work. Not one of you people who moan about the fixtures would even consider offering your services and helping out.

Well done mate, keep up the good work on the thankless and difficult job you have!

PS..... We better not play midweek!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here!!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:58 am

i will do the fixtures lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

Gifford wrote:
i will do the fixtures lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

thats what happens when u take the job
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

so people whinging is justified because it comes with the job?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 1:48 am

James is a legend for sorting us a game!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I sorted the game, although you are right, he is truly a legend!!
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

Rutland boy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
I sorted the game, although you are right, he is truly a legend!!
But couldn't sort the weather, there should be a goddamn weather secretary
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:01 pm

super polska wrote:
The Fixture Secretary wrote:

So what your saying is.....SHUT THE F**K UP GIFFORD!
Here Here!! Thanks for all the hard work James
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:25 am

anyway we will have a game this week?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuffling Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuffling Fixtures   Shuffling Fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuffling Fixtures
Page 1 of 1