Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

signing players tomoz

Go down 
+9
the goalie
tysmith c.n.f.c
dezza
Widds
Jedster
THE MAGICIAN
Hairy Hebrew!
Polska legend II
scottyh
13 posters
AuthorMessage
scottyh

signing players tomoz  Empty
PostSubject: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 10:23 am

can u still sign players on the day and get em counter signed by opponents even though its cup not league?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 10:30 am

as long as its not the county cup then yes. but if you know who you intend to sign check the FA County suspension list today and check they aren't banned - thats what costs some clubs fines and points deductions (or being removed from cup). Also the rules have changed slightly - you can only sign on 3 players now. you should also send the form to Morley within 2 days of the game and don't play them again until you get the slips back
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 10:32 am

they signed for leicester sunday league sides so not suspended bud so should b ok wasnt sure cause we in cup u c thanks for advice
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 10:41 am

More ringers?? :p
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:01 am

ringers we dont play ringers thanks if we can sign em it wont matter will it they will b legal?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:20 am

Dazza Bailey by any chance ?
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 12:11 pm

never heard of dazza bailey m8
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 12:22 pm

Scotty why do u keep inboxing me?? It's all just a bit of banter pal! Chill and get on with it! Just pulling ya leg! Maybe another couple of superstars signing??
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 1:30 pm

its not banter is it cause poor like that gets teams in trouble we give banter but not poor like that
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 1:46 pm

It's called banter mate! If u can't deal with it then ur on the wrong forum! Id expect a bit back cause it's just a laugh! Chill and stop taking things so serious! Don't worry I'll leave ya out of it from now on! Just shits and giggles man!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 1:53 pm

lol yeah alright pal
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

I remember years ago on this forum used to be proper bantter every1 windin evry1 up the likes of twenty n paperpants windin the polska lads up now you just get moans if u have a bit. Banters poor nowadays its got too serious
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 3:55 pm

Jedster wrote:
I remember years ago on this forum used to be proper bantter every1 windin evry1 up the likes of twenty n paperpants windin the polska lads up now you just get moans if u have a bit. Banters poor nowadays its got too serious

I'm with ya on that one!! Poor!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 4:29 pm

It has got a bit quiet on here to be fair...and a bit too respectful...
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 5:54 pm

Cos we are one big happy alliance league family.........haha
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 5:54 pm

Jedster wrote:
anatolia Embarassed
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm

we got slaughtered last year on here at first lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:27 pm

I'm with you there jed it used to be decent few years back, with luke dyke, rich ellis, mr maisto all on here with the banter
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

He the banter back, it's more like match.com on here nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 8:29 am

Jedster wrote:

If you hadn't have ran away jester to the other side, you would not be writing waffle like this, this forum is so much better than the other one was, has loads more users, and theres masses of banter going on for the record, however you would not have seen any of this, because you chose to run away, so dont comment on here how this forums isnt as good as the old one, you haven't been around to see what goes on here, because you chose to scarper off, and wasnt it one of your teams that was the nasty sides that chose to play thugs, that were always getting in to fights, giving people black eyes, maybe thats your idea of banter, so if it is you can take it back, and dont come on here saying how weak this forum is.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 8:42 am

Whatever happened to Paperpants? And we all know what happened to Twenty 20
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 10:14 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Whatever happened to Paperpants?

Russ Douglas, lets hope hes not playing footy anymore, the worst person for going in with 2 feet and breaking peoples shins, dirtiest player ive ever met, ive not seen him since he got caught stealing from behind the bar at the linikers lounge, how embarrassing, caught red handed, and threatened the lady behind the bar too, good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 3:53 pm

Polska legend what did happen to twent? was it paperpants all along? ... Hellboy im so sorry that my leaving hurt you so much if theres nything i can do too make it up to u then please let me no, i know the break washard for us both but i feel like were stronger now :p xoxox ... oh yh so it was me that forced anuva player to do that cmon wats that grudge about, i used to come on this forum wen it was proper buzzing and it isnt the same now FACT
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 4:16 pm

You cant have an opinion on a forum that you've only put 16 dabs on, no one on here gives a hoot about what was, stop living in the past like a loser, if you dont like this forum, why have you signed up to it, just to slag it off by the looks of things, the people that you mention so far, were a bunch of idiots, and if you think they brought anything great, then you are a bigger idiot than what they all were, if you only look up to thuggy players, and a user name that was used by a whole team, then its time for you to go back to the great LSL.
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 4:59 pm

Sounds like you need to stop living in the past! Im not knockin this site i respect all efforts that have been made to make it great, its just my OPINION that the banters gone a bit soft, yeah im not a big poster so what i like to read others opinions n il comment if theres smin that catches my eye. Thugs and what thugss have i mentioned cuz either way you obviously got a problem with me why dont you take yourbutt plug out and move on instead of trying to shame me when iv got nothin to hide
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:25 pm

Ha Ha jester, just giving you what you ask for, you wanted aggressive banter just like the old days, so i gave it to you, you were saying how great the old forum was, well this is how people used to talk to eachother on the old forum, so you see, nobody really wants to be spoken to like this, i was just proving a point how nasty the old forum became, thats why this one is much better, i was just teaching you a small lesson, so if you think the banter has gone a bit soft, just let everybody know on here that they can talk to you in the aggressive style you miss so much, but it looks like you dont like it at all, so stop messing around saying you like to be spoken to like this, ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 5:41 pm

Are you for real? Are you a child? I was reminising the days where it was funny reading the polska lads n twenty etc windin each other up.. people understood what i meant n you took it the wrong way,A bit of a touchy subject but then you turn it into smin personal.. im up for banter but as for tellin folk to talk to me like s**t then grow up.. whats the problem? do u want to kiss n make up or shall we carry this on cuz to be honest your borrin me now... once again im so so sorry that i played in the lsl n played with the big bad thugs my mum did warn me but it made me feel big:)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Whatever happened to Paperpants?

Russ Douglas, lets hope hes not playing footy anymore, the worst person for going in with 2 feet and breaking peoples shins, dirtiest player ive ever met, ive not seen him since he got caught stealing from behind the bar at the linikers lounge, how embarrassing, caught red handed, and threatened the lady behind the bar too, good riddance.

They you may be dismayed to learn that a Russ Douglas scored 2 for Reem Team today! Surely the same guy?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:12 pm

Jedster wrote:
Polska legend what did happen to twent? was it paperpants all along? ... Hellboy im so sorry that my leaving hurt you so much if theres nything i can do too make it up to u then please let me no, i know the break washard for us both but i feel like were stronger now :p xoxox ... oh yh so it was me that forced anuva player to do that cmon wats that grudge about, i used to come on this forum wen it was proper buzzing and it isnt the same now FACT

I always believed that Twenty 20 morphed into Hellboy...
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

Oooohh i c its all comin 2geva now Embarassed ..
..walked into that one then
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Scotty why do u keep inboxing me?? It's all just a bit of banter pal! Chill and get on with it! Just pulling ya leg! Maybe another couple of superstars signing??

i think your team is poor (no idea who your team is but please excuse scott, we have arranged a sence of humor transplant for next week)
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signing players tomoz    signing players tomoz  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

signing players tomoz
Page 1 of 1