Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 23rd Sept

Go down 
+15
Fishandchips
joecampbell
allen654
The Plough
CSKA17
Widds
whiteeagles
safc73
Stancollymore
dave ash
Hellboy
BUSFC Zack
CSKA19Carnabys
Capello
bulwellian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 3:47 pm

CFA 6 FCCOL 1
Blaby 2 Sporting 4
Plough 4 Countesthorpe 1
CSKA 6 Friar lane 0
Wigston 2 Harrow 0
Back to top Go down
joecampbell

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 4:01 pm

what would happen if a new team in div 7 absolutely smashed the division flawlessly and then won any cup competition too beat prem teams.

in the next season do they go to div 6? or higher because the lower divisions are too easy for them?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 4:09 pm

higher mate. I don't believe their is a limit to how many divisions you can get bumped up
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:33 pm

joecampbell wrote:
what would happen if a new team in div 7 absolutely smashed the division flawlessly and then won any cup competition too beat prem teams.

in the next season do they go to div 6? or higher because the lower divisions are too easy for them?

Do you really think that will happen then?? No
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 6:47 pm

joecampbell wrote:

Which Div 7 team are you from? I'm guessing CFA?

Having played in Prem, Div 2, Div 5 and now 7 (yes trying to find my level - I'm going to the LSL next!!) I would say a good Div 7 team would be capable of beating up to Div 5, maybe 4, side on a one off on a very good day. Prem, no chance, especially not this year.
Back to top Go down
joecampbell

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 10:52 am

CSKA17 wrote:
joecampbell wrote:

Having played in Prem, Div 2, Div 5 and now 7 (yes trying to find my level - I'm going to the LSL next!!) I would say a good Div 7 team would be capable of beating up to Div 5, maybe 4, side on a one off on a very good day. Prem, no chance, especially not this year.

nope not from CFA. I used to play in the Alliance few years back and regularly check the forum.

I suppose its quite rare a div 7 team could do that but i thought imagine it has a group of mates that play good saturday level football > bust a team together for sundays and just smash it!

as justin bieber said >> never say never
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 10:58 am

joecampbell wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
joecampbell wrote:

nope not from CFA. I used to play in the Alliance few years back and regularly check the forum.

I suppose its quite rare a div 7 team could do that but i thought imagine it has a group of mates that play good saturday level football > bust a team together for sundays and just smash it!

as justin bieber said >> never say never

If its a majority of saturday players then thats something your man/sec would tell the league when you join and they would put you in a higher league probably because of your standard.

This could start a massive debate lol as a lot of ppl on here accuse and get accused of lying to the league but i believe thats what would happen anyway mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
joecampbell

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:45 am

yep, i've heard that too. that theres 1 team who get promoted then disband and start again pirat
Back to top Go down
safc73

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

Cfa 7-1 fccol

Blaby 2- 6 cska

Plough 10-1 countersthorpe

CArnabys 8-2 Frair lane

Wigston 6-2 harrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 23rd Sept   Div 7 23rd Sept - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 23rd Sept
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2