Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

2 players looking for a new team.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss 247

2 players looking for a new team. Empty
PostSubject: 2 players looking for a new team.   2 players looking for a new team. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

We've just left Ac Wigston, I was captain there last season for those who played against me and the other lad plays CM and plays for me at Kirby Muxloe Res.

I play CB and he plays CM/CB/RB.

Had some offers but just wanted to see whats out there??

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 2 players looking for a new team.   2 players looking for a new team. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:33 pm

Did you play against us(Superfly) in the pre season friendly?

Why have you left AC?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Boss 247

PostSubject: Re: 2 players looking for a new team.   2 players looking for a new team. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

Yes mate we did, I found out when I went on to FB that I'd been kicked out the AC group, TBH only went there to help Fozzi out in the first place, but few of the lads said it was expensive as in signing on and match fees plus we all live Thurmaston area and its petrol money aswell, I never said I wasn't playing and tbh I could of convinced the lads to of stayed but hey ho, thats life! I prefer to play with non mates on a Sunday aswell as I manage Kirby Muxloe Res Saturdays and don't want it to interfere with player relations etc... I heard they only had 11 as well Sunday, shame cause I was itching for a game Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 players looking for a new team.   2 players looking for a new team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 players looking for a new team.
Page 1 of 1