Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Leicester Mercury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:01 am

Just seen that some rubbish division 5 side got in todays mercury for a team photo Wink. I thought the alliance and the mercury werent working together anymore?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:48 pm

I Belive they don't sponsor the league anymore but they are still doing results etc!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:50 pm

Correct. Expect reduced coverage and it will have no rhyme or reason to it
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

We got a bit more coverage this week because there was no submission from Charnwood and Leicester Sunday Leagues.
We still work closely with the Sports staff to make sure we a bigger slice of a smaller cake.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:05 pm

I guess that makes it more important to make sure all match reports are in quickly to press officers hey Mark!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leicester Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester Mercury   Leicester Mercury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leicester Mercury
Page 1 of 1