Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Tonight's game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:55 pm

For those of you with nothing better to do we are playing WMC Monsell at Guthlaxton tonight, might be worth a watch particularly for division 5 teams.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:46 pm

What ya think of them mate few of them are mates can't wait to play them although they r looking favourites for the league
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:25 pm

Looking at the result, think they will be there or there abouts....
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:30 pm

caught some of the game tonight monsell were strong throughout the team, kev jones quick and dangerous up front, the midfield can all play a bit and they are solid at the back.especially impressed with their right back who never missed a tackle and also managed to get forward a lot and scored a cracker beating a couple of players and floating it into the top corner.
they won't concede many so gotta be among the favourites along with humberstone who i haven't seen yet but judging by the players they have got would be similar
dan must be disappointed i think they had a couple of players out and also lost a couple due to injury during the game and they never really got going
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:53 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
caught some of the game tonight monsell were strong throughout the team, kev jones quick and dangerous up front, the midfield can all play a bit and they are solid at the back.especially impressed with their right back who never missed a tackle and also managed to get forward a lot and scored a cracker beating a couple of players and floating it into the top corner.
they won't concede many so gotta be among the favourites along with humberstone who i haven't seen yet but judging by the players they have got would be similar
dan must be disappointed i think they had a couple of players out and also lost a couple due to injury during the game and they never really got going

Yup the centre half has done his ankle ligaments and is likely to miss 6 weeks and the forward has done the same but should be back within 3 or 4. Both of them are massive blows. Whats frustrating is that with a full team I reckon we could have beat them. I certainly don't think they will win the league as convincingly as some have stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonight's game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's game.   Tonight's game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight's game.
Page 1 of 1