Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wow! - Fantasy Football

Go down 
+14
littlebigman
the gaffer
Web_Manager
Aussie Owl
CSKA17
BEES KNEES
lbennett86
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Sparta3
hotshot66
Capello
Widds
Polska legend II
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Wow! - Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

So, fresh from officiating in front of over 75,000 people at Old Trafford 11 days earlier, Premiership referee Kevin Friend is set to take charge of Oadby Owls Mens against Bees Knees at Judgmeadow College this Wednesday evening in Alliance League Division 4.

Will he charge a match fee? Will he receive marks in the high 90s? How will he cope with the club linesmen?

Fascinating and amazing scenario for the Alliance. For the record I think Kevin is a top referee and one of the best in the Premiership and wish him well for the future. Hopefully his career will take in World Cups and The Billy Walton Cup Final
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

I hope he refuses to let subs on and stops players using the wrong colour tape!!! But good luck to him, always nice for the Alliance to be associated with such a good level of ref
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 10:12 pm

This will be funny as i have heard bees knees are a lovely bunch of lads, let's see if anything changes wednesday. And he will get 90s and might let them use his real madrid mathball from when his officiated there.(he didn't steal that Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

Haha i had forgotten about the legendary bees knees lino
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 10:50 pm

would love to see him ref one of our games, have absolutely no doubt our usual offenders would have no problem telling him what they think, whether it be right or wrong!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 11:43 pm

Was lucky enough to be at Holmes Park earlier this year when he came to do a talk for the senior refs. He also invited the rubbish refs like me to stay and listen if we wanted. Half of them went home! (How dumb is that??) He was a top bloke and if he can handle Drogba damn sure he can handle Harborough Hotshots!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:40 am

How come he's doing an Alliance League game?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 10:41 am

Sparta3 wrote:
How come he's doing an Alliance League game?

Must need the £30 quid to go with his £1000 a game Prem matches, incredible for him to be involved to be fair, fair play to him...
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:08 am

Shows that although he's made it to the top of his profession that he is not arrogant and still enjoys reffing at the local level
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:14 am

i think its cuz he doesn't get all the arrogant "starts" giving him poor when he's doin local level, like it, would be a nice treat to get him at some point I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:11 pm

He is on the list of official Alliance Referees, and is in the handbook.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

the other ref who did championship standard, Brian something i think, chatted to him once and he said he preferred the banter in Sunday football
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:16 pm

compared to 20,000+ people calling you a w****r?

No contest Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:17 pm

I Imagine Wayne Rooney's banter is pretty poor
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:17 pm

I imagine Rooney's grasp on the English language is pretty poor to be fair lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:21 pm

i don't know - there is one particular word he seems very familiar with...
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:23 pm

would that be a 4 letter word by chance?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:24 pm

pretty accurate...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 1:01 pm

wouldn't trust him with my gran
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 2:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Was lucky enough to be at Holmes Park earlier this year when he came to do a talk for the senior refs. He also invited the rubbish refs like me to stay and listen if we wanted. Half of them went home! (How dumb is that??) He was a top bloke and if he can handle Drogba damn sure he can handle Harborough Hotshots!

no doubt, the currents ref's handle our usual suspects just fine, i was just saying i dont think him being a premiership ref would phase some of our lads into their usual antics.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

He will have the pleasure of reffing me and the bro then!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 7:29 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
He will have the pleasure of reffing me and the bro then!!

You at bees knees now then? Or Oadby? Where have the other kajima players gone/going then?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:43 am

CSKA17 wrote:
Where have the other kajima players gone/going then?

Only 5 days to go before their suspension request goes to County FA Sad

Each player has been told how to clear themselves - 4 cleared so far, including the Kneafseys
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:03 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Each player has been told how to clear themselves - 4 cleared so far, including the Kneafseys

Stick to the topic geek
Back to top Go down
the gaffer

the gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:09 am

Web_Manager wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Stick to the topic geek

so is only with alliance they banned then
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:18 am

do you reckon he'll be enforcing the tape rule?
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:38 am

Me my bro and wooly r going to the bees knees he is clearing his fine ASAP if he hasn't already done so not sure about the others there is talk of Glenny town, hat and beaver(god knows why)
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:44 am

Good additions for Bees Knees.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:48 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Me my bro and wooly r going to the bees knees he is clearing his fine ASAP if he hasn't already done so not sure about the others there is talk of Glenny town, hat and beaver(god knows why)
Hat and Beaver are a very well run team,perhaps thats why!! I don't believe your arrogance asking god knows why,it says so much about you .
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:32 pm

Because the two lads goin there are better than that! Might be a well run team but they will get frustrated with it
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:33 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

Hint of sarcasm ther I feel Sparta
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:43 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

urll do well at bees knees,they will be up there this season
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:49 pm

Went to watch them Sunday and they absolutely killed it!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:11 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Hint of sarcasm ther I feel Sparta

No Sarcasm at all. I know a few of the Bees Knees lads still and I think you'll be right sort of players for them. They tend to struggle with getting reliable players who are good enough (from my experience). They seem to have rectified that over the last 12 months or so though and are getting better because of it.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:48 pm

I've played under their manager before so glad to be goin to his team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 2:20 pm

Sounds like you should be glad any team'll have you, judging by your impertinence.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Went to watch them Sunday and they absolutely killed it!

they r gud,but to b fair thurmaston r very poor so was only gona b one winner,wooley playing every week then mate??
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:20 pm

He will be yea
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 1:18 pm

So? How did Mr friend get on?
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:48 pm

see the banter page nath. Your so Naive Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! - Fantasy Football   Wow! - Fantasy Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow! - Fantasy Football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next