Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Groby Memorial FC

Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Empty
PostSubject: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 2:48 pm

I have some quality aluminium goal posts for sale like the type that are used at wembley with all the brackets £350.00 for the pair and will throw in the nets also.No offers.Let me know if ur interested.many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

Groby Memorial FC wrote:
I have some quality aluminium goal posts for sale like the type that are used at wembley with all the brackets £350.00 for the pair and will throw in the nets also.No offers.Let me know if ur interested.many thanks.
let me know if still available???
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:54 pm

want a percentage in this dom!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groby Memorial FC

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 4:04 pm

Finished with the footie ty it cost me enough last season and just recouping the money that was outlayed and that freeloading players cost me.lol
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 4:36 pm

Send me your contact details Groby I'll get our Sat team sec to give you a ring he's interested still as ours need replacing.
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

Alright mate, if you still have the posts I will have them. Let me know asap as ours have been stolen and we have a home game in 2 weeks, cheers
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

Sorry we've already bought them mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00   Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality aluminium goal posts and nets £350.00
Page 1 of 1