Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Reminder about Friendlies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reminder about Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

Hi All

Please can I remind clubs that they MUST contact their match referees for friendlies, as they would do during the season. I appreciate some refs may not be appointed until a few days before the game, but this is unavoidable due to the demands for pitches - we can't appoint referees until we know where to send them! But this makes it even more imperative that they are contacted. One ref was not contacted last week and this was part of the reason that led to a game being postponed yesterday. (The other reason seemed to be a distinct lack of communication between the 2 clubs concerned!)

This coming Sunday is set to be our busiest Sunday yet - I am working on pitches and refs and will try and let you know asap what the grounds and refs are - THE WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS I KNOW.

Two other things - we have 2 pitches available for Sunday 19 AUGUST at Beaumont Leys school - one at 10.30am and one at 12.30pm - their booking system is quite complex - so IF YOU WANT PITCHES FOR THIS DAY PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

Only 8 thank you's for mark on the other thread, come on now boys, he's working his bleeding socks off for you lot, you should all buy him a drink when you bump into him, three cheers for that man, thats enough buttering up from me, top work sir.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

I was about to thank Mark for his brilliant work, then late on Saturday night he went and accused me of not contacting a referee and ruined everything Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 11:06 pm

ah i can explain that one! our ref sec called me and suggested the one appointed to your game had not been contacted. as I had no access to the website I didn't know for sure if it was your game until I checked an hour later, and in fact the wrong game had been mentioned. so apologies - but I guess you will still be happy for me to find you an opposition now your opponents have pulled out? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 11:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Only 8 thank you's for mark on the other thread, come on now boys, he's working his bleeding socks off for you lot, you should all buy him a drink when you bump into him, three cheers for that man, thats enough buttering up from me, top work sir.

Thank you Helly, always rated you very highly Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
ah i can explain that one! our ref sec called me and suggested the one appointed to your game had not been contacted. as I had no access to the website I didn't know for sure if it was your game until I checked an hour later, and in fact the wrong game had been mentioned. so apologies - but I guess you will still be happy for me to find you an opposition now your opponents have pulled out? Laughing

Which opponents have pulled out!? How dare they!!??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:10 pm

I gather they have now reinstated
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

Grrr, Mark, I never know where I stand with you! Ok so we still have opponents this weekend, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder about Friendlies   Reminder about Friendlies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminder about Friendlies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Friendly Corner-
Jump to: