Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

thanks to mark!

Go down 
+8
Polska legend II
NiffyA
THE MAGICIAN
spartamoshdock
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Fccol
FC POCHIN
12 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:21 pm

just like to say a big thanks to mark(polska) firstly for the brilliant idea of having a pool of teams available for pre-season friendlys and then for organising pitches(from a very limted number available) and refs for everybody who wanted a game.this process must have taken up a considerable amount of marks time for something he didn't have to do and every time we have asked him he has come up with the goods.so thanks mark your work has been very appriciated by us and i am sure by many other teams.hope you can carry on next year!
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Fccol

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

I agree mate it must be difficult but he has always kept us inform of what is going on. Appretiated by myself as i know how much of a nightmare it is for friendlies and thats just for 1 club!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:20 pm

Yup i Will third that, Mark sorted us a ref out for Sunday. top work that polak
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

Mark has helped us out every week just about. Really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

Couldn't agree more. Top work and a massive thanks from Sparta Moshdock.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:44 pm

Since he took my 40 quid off me I don't like the guy !!!

Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

Have to agree, Mark has been fantastic during this pre-season. If you're happy with it then would be a great asset each season!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:23 pm

thanks guys, really appreciate the comments, but not sure I'll be able to get my head through the door at this rate. it is hard work to be honest and i managed to secure the final missing pitch for Sunday at 9pm tonight! Even now though, I know there are teams that have messaged me at very short notice for Sunday looking for pitches, but they just aren't around.

The wet weather screwed us and I'm sure Magna's revenue will be down 25% compared to last year, but if they can call off County Cup finals, they can certainly call off friendlies!

thanks also to Stewart Walker who has put in the work to get the refs.

it's an experimental thing which is why I've only put the friendlies i've been involved in in some form or another on the schedule at the start of the summer friendly thread.

one idea for next summer if we run with it again is that clubs may want to consider lunchtime and afternoon kick offs. i know this isn't for everyone, but it would certainly make more pitch slots available.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Since he took my 40 quid off me I don't like the guy !!!

Ha ha.

Malc, i've paid out enough over the years trying the same methods (admittedly not laying England as such), it had to come good one year!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

I have to concur with everything said here! Easy to talk to and does a fantastic job, keep it up Mark!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:07 am

whiteeagles wrote:
I have to concur with everything said here! Easy to talk to and does a fantastic job, keep it up Mark!

Everything ? Glad I aint on my own, ha ha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

Quote :
The wet weather screwed us and I'm sure Magna's revenue will be down 25% compared to last year, but if they can call off County Cup finals, they can certainly call off friendlies!

I am unsure if this is a dig or not!!

We will eventually lose up to £600 due to the weather after having to postpone not just the games that Mark arranged but others that had hired out the pitch.

Part of the problem was that the pitch wasn't maintained throughout May and June as it usually is due to a change of groundsman which didn't run very smoothly at all so it wasn't in a fit shape to take much rain - as it was we had a deluge

Now the pitch is fully up and running with the first game played on Wednesday night and both teams were happy with the surface.

Only 2:30pm slots are available till the end of the season with the 19th August fully booked.

Feel free to ask for mid week games
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

[quote=G Sec"]Part of the problem was that the pitch wasn't maintained throughout May and June as it usually is due to a change of groundsman which didn't run very smoothly at all so it wasn't in a fit shape to take much rain - as it was we had a deluge

[/quote]

So whos the groundskeeper now Kev?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

I am unsure if this is a dig or not!!

We will eventually lose up to £600 due to the weather after having to postpone not just the games that Mark arranged but others that had hired out the pitch.

Part of the problem was that the pitch wasn't maintained throughout May and June as it usually is due to a change of groundsman which didn't run very smoothly at all so it wasn't in a fit shape to take much rain - as it was we had a deluge

Now the pitch is fully up and running with the first game played on Wednesday night and both teams were happy with the surface.

Only 2:30pm slots are available till the end of the season with the 19th August fully booked.

Feel free to ask for mid week games

No dig kev! I genuinely feel for the club because what club at grass roots level can afford to lose that?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 11:27 am

top work Mark.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

I would like to endorse this.. helped us just about every week! Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thanks to mark! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to mark!   thanks to mark! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks to mark!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: