Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fancy flying the flag for England?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

fancy flying the flag for England? Empty
PostSubject: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:44 pm

On Saturday 11 August, there is a 7 a side tournament going on at Judgemeadow College. It will be an 8-team 2-groups-of-4 tournament, starting at 11am and running through until approximately 5pm (although losing teams may well be finished by 3pm).

Leicester Polska competed in an 11 a side one earlier this month, and although the other teams are primarily Polish (Nottingham, Grantham, Northampton etc.), there is no restriction for nationalities! All in all it was a good laugh, well organised and friendly and with plenty of food and beer (naturally) available afterwards.

One of the teams have now dropped out, so we are looking for a replacement. If anyone fancies entering, please let me know and I will give you more details. You can bring an unlimited number of players, but each participant needs to pay £10. As well as the days football, this will also get you a free barbeque meal at the Polish club afterwards, and needless to say they will have plenty of very decent priced beer available as well.

Trophies will be awarded to the winning team, and officiated Leicestershire referees will be used.

Please let me kmow if you are keen.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

I might say yes, i will represent Team GB, but then pull out with injury, and then play for NRI at the same time....just kidding, what kind of monkey headed loser would do something like that?!?!
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:10 pm

Hi mark, you still got that space available?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:45 pm

yes Ian got your text, do you want to take the plunge?
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:50 pm

yes mark, put us down for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:53 pm

Ok thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fancy flying the flag for England?   fancy flying the flag for England? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fancy flying the flag for England?
Page 1 of 1