Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6

Go down 
+5
hotshot66
Aussie Owl
whiteeagles
mthompson08
Hairy Hebrew!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

Division Six
AFC Royal Oak
Aylestone Athletic 2011
Dukla Hillside
Global Athletic
Hat & Beaver
Inter Mivan
Leicester Klub Sportowy
Little Bowden
Red Admiral
Sporting Birstall
White Eagles

Now the Division has been decided, what does everyone think? Any surprise packages? Whos the team to watch? whos the teams that will struggle?
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 10:37 pm

i think this league will be close again but rumours have it leicester klub sportowy are quite handy? we play them in a friendly soon so will have an idea then...played inter mivan last year too and i think they are quite a decent set up. we at bowden will hope for the same - with the luck of the goalscorer, you never know!1
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

mthompson08 wrote:
i think this league will be close again but rumours have it leicester klub sportowy are quite handy? we play them in a friendly soon so will have an idea then...played inter mivan last year too and i think they are quite a decent set up. we at bowden will hope for the same - with the luck of the goalscorer, you never know!1

Wats the news on mr Joachim??

Im not listening to the rumours about lks. They said they ain't signing these players so we'll see
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:43 pm

Wat happened to borough alliance, Sunday?

Have tipped Bowden to do well. Get the striker and ull be laughing.
White eagles will be better than last season although I heard there losing a couple of lads.
Heard red admiral have picked up a few new lads to help em. Think they could do alright this year.

Played global last year. If they managed to keep kris mort think they could be dangerous. Jack farmer looked pretty decent for them.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:54 pm

Hoping for another top 4 finish and a better start this time around! We could be losing a couple of players too to uni so I hope that doesnt hinder us too much. Look forward to playing you lads again.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:25 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Wat happened to borough alliance, Sunday?

Could not raise enough players
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:44 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Division Six
AFC Royal Oak
Aylestone Athletic 2011
Dukla Hillside
Global Athletic
Hat & Beaver
Inter Mivan
Leicester Klub Sportowy
Little Bowden
Red Admiral
Sporting Birstall
White Eagles

Now the Division has been decided, what does everyone think? Any surprise packages? Whos the team to watch? whos the teams that will struggle?

can see decent seasons for Oak & Bowden, if Eagles don't lose too many they are not a bad team either. Mivan have a couple of dangerous players also, looks to be a decent division
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:25 am

Leicester Klub Sportowy to finish top with room to spare, especially with the players people say they are bringing in.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
mthompson08 wrote:

Wats the news on mr Joachim??

Im not listening to the rumours about lks. They said they ain't signing these players so we'll see

you'll have to ask whoever started the gossip regarding joachim im afraid. thats all it is. i think i read at one point half a dozen ex players were joining us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

you've got more chance of Julian Clary signing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:43 pm

He needs a strong mandate.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 11:27 am

red admiral b strong i think hope we (lks) up there competing with them gd division though everyone will beat everyone no doubt
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

Heard that hat and beaver have signed quite a few pollard crusaders players
Back to top Go down
scottyh

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 6:28 pm

pollards gd then or were they? would u say they r contenders 2?
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 7:32 pm

The title will be between Oak, Mivan, Eagles and LKS. Midtable between Bowden, Hat and Beaver and Dukla. Bowden for me is not one of the favourites as many suggest and I can see Hat and Beaver finishing above them. If Admiral have not strengthend I can see them being relegated, they were awful last season.I dont know too much about the others so cannot really comment.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:19 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Hmmm.. depends who. Kyle Walbrook is a class act. But Pollards went off the rails when Reece Morris went to Thailand, which showed some weakness throughout the rest of their squad. The Pollards lads were a great bunch though.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:20 pm

scottyh wrote:
Started very well but I wouldn't say contenders.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:20 pm

scottyh wrote:

Pollards were pretty decent last season. Had three or four very good players. Not sure who's gone to hat and beaver but looking forward to Wednesday's game.

Nugent, stop bigging us up mate! Were looking for top half again. Lost a major player for us this past week that I'm gutted about. Will be up to one of the other lads to step in and do a job for us
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Hmmm.. depends who. Kyle Walbrook is a class act. But Pollards went off the rails when Reece Morris went to Thailand, which showed some weakness throughout the rest of their squad. The Pollards lads were a great bunch though.

The skin head chap in the middle of the park and the Heskey look alike up top were the stand out players for me. Let's hope the beavers didn't manage to snap these lads up for Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:25 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

The skin head chap in the middle of the park and the Heskey look alike up top were the stand out players for me. Let's hope the beavers didn't manage to snap these lads up for Wednesday!
Them 2, Kyle Walbrook and the keeper were a class above imo, the rest of the squad was fairly average. Beavers weren't the greatest at the back though (not helped by having a Forest fan in goal Very Happy ) but they know how to stick the ball in the back of the net.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:45 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
scottyh wrote:

Pollards were pretty decent last season. Had three or four very good players. Not sure who's gone to hat and beaver but looking forward to Wednesday's game.

Nugent, stop bigging us up mate! Were looking for top half again. Lost a major player for us this past week that I'm gutted about. Will be up to one of the other lads to step in and do a job for us

Haha. imo you are with the other three i mentioned. In Time I will be proved right.
Sorry to hear that you lost a major player, but one player doesn't make a team and i am sure you have strength in depth. Who was it and which position?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
scottyh wrote:

Haha. imo you are with the other three i mentioned. In Time I will be proved right.
Sorry to hear that you lost a major player, but one player doesn't make a team and i am sure you have strength in depth. Who was it and which position?

Lost Daz Jones. He's been offered a good deal for a Saturday side and unfortunately can't commit to both teams. He is signed on still so may make the odd appearance. Tried a few different combinations up front last couple of weeks so will have to see how we fare!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 6   Division 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6
Page 1 of 1