Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

top2 and bottom 2 in each division

Go down 
+29
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gifford
Bucko
gazfox9
spartamoshdock
dezza
Polska legend II
Hairy Hebrew!
rocket ledge
Jimmyb
Joey Barton
WIDDSno#1 FAN
CSKA Mod
Sparta3
Talbotleftback
LK_United
Mivan are going up
bretty1
Paulo
Widds
CSKA17
Fishandchips
Hellboy
norty14
hotshot66
the goalie
Jenko
BOSSMAN
talbotkeeper
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:20 am

I'll have a bet with any of ya, that frolesworth wont finish in the bottom 3...put your money where your mouths are... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

Hellboy wrote:
I'll have a bet with any of ya, that frolesworth wont finish in the bottom 3...put your money where your mouths are... What a Face

DO we have some inside knowledge then hellboy? but I will take that bet if they are in the prem
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:04 pm

someone has to finish in the bottom 3! think we have our strongest prem in many years. if only Scraptoft Garge were still around to see it!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:34 pm

I keep banging on about Glenfield Town, but nobody picks up on it, i think they will surprise a lot of you...meant to be signing on some absolute quality...GT, Magna and Frolesworth battling relegation....FACT bbbbbbaaaaaaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:41 pm

Car Breakers bottom three? (ok, just looking for a bite)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:32 pm

Widds wrote:
I keep banging on about Glenfield Town, but nobody picks up on it, i think they will surprise a lot of you...meant to be signing on some absolute quality...GT, Magna and Frolesworth battling relegation....FACT bbbbbbaaaaaaahahahaha

money, mouth, mmmwwwwwaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaction.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Tenner says Glenfield Town finish above Frolesworth........?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:14 pm

We are playing froleworth on the 5th, I'll let you know what they are like before you place tht bet widds haha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:23 pm

You 2 are plotting something....more corruption in the alliance, bet fixing, photo copied orange forms, illegal approaches, lowering the goalposts so widds doesn't have to jump to high....Deniiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:24 pm

Serious, frolesworth are a very well run side, and i hope they do well.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:24 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Tenner says Glenfield Town finish above Frolesworth........?

no bet...shaaaaaabbboooooooom
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:26 pm

To be fair highcross played them in the cup 2 seasons ago and we only beat them 2-1 and I don't particularly think we deserved it !! Very well run side, quite professional outfit really
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 3:52 pm

Agree that they are well run etc, but i personally am not sure they should be in the Prem, i hope that they continue through the season and havent been pushed too far....
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

We've played Frolesworth on several occasions and it has always been quite close. They are a young team but very well organised.

We like to think they remind us of ourselves a few years ago, very well run and organised, young and hungry and with a bit more experience will become a very good side.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
We've played Frolesworth on several occasions and it has always been quite close. They are a young team but very well organised.

We like to think they remind us of ourselves a few years ago, very well run and organised, young and hungry and with a bit more experience will become a very good side.

Do you think a season in the prem will make them or break them??
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

Widds wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

Do you think a season in the prem will make them or break them??

Difficult to say. I suppose again, it is similar to us. A lot of people wrote us off before last season, and we knew it would be difficult but we exceeded all expectations, so it was the making of us, using your words.

So for them it could be the same. They could really kick on and achieve big things like we did, or they could get found out a bit like Kirby unfortunately did last season. I really hope they stick with it and should be aiming to finish mid-table in what is a very strong Prem. Anything more would be a great success, anything less would need them to prove how well ran and organised they are so not to go under.

As long as they do well in every game except against us I would be very happy for them!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

fair play mate. interesting take
Back to top Go down
gazfox9

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:34 pm

so, pretty much every poster on here seems to think that Thurmaston PWMC res will be the whipping boys in div 4,......begs the question why the league couldnt see that?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

gazfox9 wrote:
so, pretty much every poster on here seems to think that Thurmaston PWMC res will be the whipping boys in div 4,......begs the question why the league couldnt see that?

I must admit i think the league have screwed you over abit, they move cpr and talbot down for no reason what so ever and leave you guys up there knowing your results have been poor very strange decision.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:13 pm

Thurmaston will be alright this year if it's the team we played at the weekend
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:17 pm

Gifford wrote:
Thurmaston will be alright this year if it's the team we played at the weekend

Have you played any div 5 sides yet?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:26 pm

We have played one game that's it fitness is disgusting at the min we ain't got a game this week either just turn up when there's a game not sure who's on the list to play
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

Ahh right, we are playing QPR this Sunday this could be quite an indicator as to how well do this season, as we are pretty much at full strength.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

It's gonna be a tough season I reckon specially as no nothing about any team besides u boys and qpr
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:18 pm

Yeah, it really could go either way mate. Bit of an unknown this season.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

Bucko wrote:
gazfox9 wrote:

I must admit i think the league have screwed you over abit, they move cpr and talbot down for no reason what so ever and leave you guys up there knowing your results have been poor very strange decision.

Probably don't want too much distance between first team and reserves?
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 5:23 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Ahh right, we are playing QPR this Sunday this could be quite an indicator as to how well do this season, as we are pretty much at full strength.

We at Clarendon park rangers was asked to play you guys this Sunday but it hasn't been confirmed yet. Are you playing QPR? It's cool we just needed to know
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 5:49 pm

Yeah, QPR got in touch very quickly with a pitch already sorted. We were looking to play CPR though one of our lads passed on a number, ill send you a text at some point soon.
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 6:22 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Yeah, QPR got in touch very quickly with a pitch already sorted. We were looking to play CPR though one of our lads passed on a number, ill send you a text at some point soon.

Cool man, yeah ollie gave me your number so we'll set something up
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:06 pm

Looking forward to the game Sunday against Wigston.

A lot of people are writing us off so it will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday, although the pitch were playing on aint so good...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:44 pm

4 More Seasons wrote:

A lot of people are writing us off so it will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday, although the pitch were playing on aint so good...

What's wrong with it? It can't be worse than playing in a sauna like we did last week!
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
4 More Seasons wrote:

What's wrong with it? It can't be worse than playing in a sauna like we did last week!

All I will say is watch out for the bobbles....

Looks like rain on sunday!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:51 pm

My money is on qpr, play the same formation game after game but they all no there jobs and work bloody hard for each other, played sum gud stuff the other nite, defence is weak tho which dan will enjoy, but with cooper running the show in midfield i think they will b too strong.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:17 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
4 More Seasons wrote:

Nothing wrong with the sauna.....means the huncote lads don't need boot camp this year we all lost a stone during that game!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

Huncote Sec wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
4 More Seasons wrote:

Nothing wrong with the sauna.....means the huncote lads don't need boot camp this year we all lost a stone during that game!!!
I still think they could run more!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top2 and bottom 2 in each division    top2 and bottom 2 in each division  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top2 and bottom 2 in each division
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2