Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League Awards

Go down 
+4
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Alliance League Awards Empty
PostSubject: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 4:12 pm

Awards

We thought you might like to know what is available from the Alliance to recognize achievements on and off the pitch. Here goes.

The winners and runners up of each division receive a valuable trophy and the players each receive a memento.

There are four Alliance cup competitions. Every team in the Alliance plays in The Bill Walton Cup and the other competitions are the Arthur Moore Cup (Premier and Division 1 teams), the E W Foster Cup (teams playing in Divisions 2, 3 and 4) and the impressive Stokes Cup (playing in Division 5, 6 and 7). All teams reaching the finals at Holmes Park receive a cup and the players a memento. The match officials receive a presentation shirt with an Alliance embroidered badge to mark the occasion.

Long Service Awards are presented to Club Secretaries who have served 5, 10 and 20 years and there is an award for referees who have been on the Alliance List for 10 years.

Each month, the team with the best set of results receives a high quality match ball.

At the end of the season, Fair Play Awards in the form of a set of Alliance corner flags and a certificate is presented to the team in each division with the best on-the-field disciplinary record. The overall winner receives a refund of subscriptions for the following season.

Similarly, divisional Club Secretary Awards are presented to recognise the best administrative record.

After each game, the referee marks the two teams for the standard of lining by the assistant provided by each club and for the warmth of the welcome he receives and spirit in which the game is played. This results in a trophy for the “Best Club Assistant Referee” and the Referees Sporting Club of the Season. The latter also receives a refund of subscriptions for the following season.

There it is – it’s worth working for!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

Quite a few names spring to mind there Dennis, and you've missed off most charismatic forum member.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 5:08 pm

10th season as a secretary this year for me! I have the grey hairs to prove it!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 5:21 pm

What about Long service awards for players who and played and served the alliance league for 10,20 and 30 years
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:27 pm

How about one for 'secretary that forgets press reports most often'??

Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

Who got referee of the year?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:51 pm

Whistleblower i think.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:55 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Whistleblower i think.

I will pass it on to him when i see him next.....
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:57 pm

Its good to know we can always rely on hellboy for a serious reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:59 pm

Capello wrote:

Martin Dexter
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:59 pm

Widds wrote:

Don't start me on that - although tellingly, the usual culprits no longer have clubs as I think they have folded
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 7:00 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

Martin Dexter

I find that hard to belive mark , i bumped into martin last week and he didnt mention it once Suspect
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Don't start me on that - although tellingly, the usual culprits no longer have clubs as I think they have folded

Its just our reserves that have folded Mark Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 8:15 pm

i didn't cover their division Widds, but you soon get to know the culprits. General rule is 5 times in a season means they will usually fold!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 8:15 pm

Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

Martin Dexter

I find that hard to belive mark , i bumped into martin last week and he didnt mention it once Suspect

ha ha I'm getting that dry humour Ben... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 9:13 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Ahhh- the real reason Magna Town are no more!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Awards   Alliance League Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League Awards
Page 1 of 1