Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

wigston rangers

Go down 
+7
funtime frankie
Paulo
Hellboy
Widds
Pete Mourinho
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

wigston rangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 9:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
how much to get in? what times KO? is widds playing?will i need my wellies?is the parking free?will there be any swearing?will there be any football honeys?

In order....

Its free for all. 2.PM. Yes, I hope so! No you will not. Yes, I believe so. Lots of swearing, I can guarantee. I shall be wearing my headband, if that counts?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:15 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Widds wrote:
get in there! last minute contract negotiation and Huncote squad bolstered by big signing

Your getting more and more like Denty every week, by the way, i have a quality keeper for next week..... Wink

Haha its the only way i can stay in peak physical condition!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:06 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Bit strict is he?

Just a bit, lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

He'll have no trouble with those boys
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

Widds wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Widds wrote:
get in there! last minute contract negotiation and Huncote squad bolstered by big signing

Your getting more and more like Denty every week, by the way, i have a quality keeper for next week..... Wink

Haha its the only way i can stay in peak physical condition!

Dan, don't wear the yellow one, we'll clash with widds'.....

Widds, if you do happen to score, i'll scrub down at the end, mmmmm....dove bodywash ready and waiting.

Pete, expecting you to score a hatrick.

Keep an eye on your balls dan, they seem to disappear whens widds is about. Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:47 am

Did u find your elusive keeper for next season Dan?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

We seem to have, "Big Game" Jason Williamson is moving back between the sticks after 5 years off. Plus we have Ben Sharman available for a fair few games this season. Aswell as the more than solid backups if necessary of Cole Brookfield and Luke Brennan.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

Wow, that dome was absolutely brutal. Huncote won 6-2, was a decent game, Huncote just took there chances. We tried to okay with the ball at the back too often and made too many silly mistakes.
Back to top Go down
WIDDSno#1 FAN

WIDDSno#1 FAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:13 pm

Was heartbroken today!! Crying or Very sad made my way to Belvoir Drive to be disappointed yet again by a Widds no show, the game would of been alot more interesting if the big man would of been there Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:46 pm

WIDDSno#1 FAN wrote:
Was heartbroken today!! Crying or Very sad made my way to Belvoir Drive to be disappointed yet again by a Widds no show, the game would of been alot more interesting if the big man would of been there Sad

Don't really mean to ##it on your parade, but we were together all afternoon, in the glorious sunshine, topping up our man tans, drinking ice cream soda, nibbling on midget gems, and entertaining each other with our funny anecdotes, laughing and grinning broadly with our pearly white teeth glinting in the sun, sorry you missed out, but the advantage was all mine, i hope you dont lose any sleep over it, and to round it all off, we had strawberries and clotted cream, what a suave and sophisticated afternoon it has been, and we might, just might, be doing it all again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:53 pm

Dan, how many cards were dished out ? lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:06 pm

None actually, I could see what people meant though. Doesn't take any poor.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:57 am

Just seen him at work, said how many cards you dish out, he just laughed and walked off, made me think there was a few lol. Probably aint on commission in pre season. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:08 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Just seen him at work, said how many cards you dish out, he just laughed and walked off, made me think there was a few lol. Probably aint on commission in pre season. Ha ha.

i'm more worried about the linos, who ran the lines yesterday?

i hear niffy have had some dodgy decisions yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wow, that dome was absolutely brutal. Huncote won 6-2, was a decent game, Huncote just took there chances. We tried to okay with the ball at the back too often and made too many silly mistakes.

Very very humid in there, you think city could pay for some air con!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

no chance. directors squeak when they walk Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

i'm more worried about the linos, who ran the lines yesterday?

i hear niffy have had some dodgy decisions yesterday.

Whats this about Niffy?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

I think they wern't too happy with one of the linos, i think they swapped him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I think they wern't too happy with one of the linos, i think they swapped him in the end.

Haha this makes me laugh, I will be asking who was the linesman for us then when i return this sunday
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:20 am

so who did run the line, until they took the flag off of him that is ?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:45 am

Hellboy wrote:

Apparently a new lad that I don't know, apparently niffy had good reason to be annoyed with one particlar decision
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:23 am

Apparantly nothing, nothing apparantly
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:23 am

Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Apparently a new lad that I don't know, apparently niffy had good reason to be annoyed with one particlar decision

I think his first name was Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wigston rangers   wigston rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wigston rangers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2