Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Key Players

Go down 
+2
Widds
royboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
royboy

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 4:58 pm

Who are going to be the key players in each division this season?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:08 pm

i would love to answer this but malc would kill me if i gave our secrets away!

other than our team, i only know some of the players from fc azzuri, but that nickles lad they have is meant to be excellent.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 6:30 pm

Widds wrote:
i would love to answer this but malc would kill me if i gave our secrets away!

other than our team, i only know some of the players from fc azzuri, but that nickles lad they have is meant to be excellent.

take it you mean louis finney-neckles? yeah he isn't bad! our standout player is dean edwards absolutely immense at the back and chips in with the odd goal or 10 haha

similar to widds though dont really know about any of the other teams!! other than nri with the illnickis,coleman, murray and if rumours are true and aylestone are the old robbos then danny hodgo will be lethal for them
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

I remember playing against Dean in a friendly, said to you then that he was class Dezza, and still the same....

Leon Coleman has quit not pal...retired....
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:03 pm

That's a loss for you isn't it but I'm sure malc has someone up his sleeve to replace him lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:57 am

Leon says he is too old to play now lol, having said that I'm hoping he will wake up one sunday morning during the season and think, sack this I need to play football.

What I am blessed with though already is another 3 excellent wingers already on the books.

Season can't start quick enough, let's get this party started.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:06 pm

The person that runs the whole shabang, to me thats the key player, without the intelligence and organisation everything goes to pot, no one can come on here and convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The person that runs the whole shabang, to me thats the key player, without the intelligence and organisation everything goes to pot, no one can come on here and convince me otherwise.

you just take your time convincing yourself and really take your time, that will make everyone happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Key Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Players   Key Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key Players
Page 1 of 1