Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn m

EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.   EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:45 pm

Everything must go job lot . '2' netts & spikes ,'6' corner flags,'2'part complete kits 'red& black' + 'navy& yellow', training balls & eqiupent, first aid bag , water bottels& carrier . for sale at £ 100 ono text me on 07810831173
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.   EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:19 pm

I know its advertised as job lot, but would you consider splitting if it doesnt sell?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Star-man

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.   EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 6:33 pm

Have you still got this for sale?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.   EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 9:32 pm

Hi,
Hoping that i can secure all the items listed by yourself.
At the moment as we are in a recession i am very happy to offer you £4.37 for your items.
Thinking about my offer if that is not sufficient i could throw in a halve eaten out of date mars bar.(although i can not guarantee the mars bar is out of date, you will have to take my word for it)
If you accept you would also have to collect monies and mars bar so if you could deliver items at the.same time that would save a lot of messing around.
Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.   EVERYTHING FOOTBALL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING FOOTBALL.
Page 1 of 1