Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance Archive

Go down 
+3
Widds
Web_Manager
spartamoshdock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:02 pm

Anyone got any idea when the 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 seasons results will be updated on the archive pages? Or the league tables for the last few seasons. It will be a great resource!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:45 pm

Basically I'm after the Div 1 league table for the 09/10 season if anyone can help?
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm

Moshdock - I have done them ready for the new season, they will be on the web soon, was just waiting for leagues to be revealed!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:54 pm

Dennis Roe or Mark Waite would be your man for that i would think mate....
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:00 pm

Web_Manager wrote:
Moshdock - I have done them ready for the new season, they will be on the web soon, was just waiting for leagues to be revealed!

Superb mate, but is there any chance of having a quick look. I'm in the process of drawing up some facts and figures about Moshdock's 5 seasons and wouldn't want to have to miss any out. I've managed to find all the info for the other 4 seasons, it's just the 09/10 season I'm missing.

The info I need is only for Moshdock and only the league (not cups)....wins, draws and losses plus goals scored and conceded.

If you could help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:03 pm

Sure mate - I'll send pm tomorrow, give you a link - have every year back to 1992!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:32 am

That's superb mate, you're my new hero....need it for our presentation on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 11:13 am

If there is any chance of the cup stuff as well since 2007 then that would be even better!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:52 pm

any chance you could delve into the archives an find toyoda gosei's amazing div 5 demolishment in 06/07?? we won 26 out 0f 26 and i think if memory serves me right 9 of those games where in april!!! would be a great read, highlight of my career lol
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 12:44 am

timmy mallet wrote:
any chance you could delve into the archives an find toyoda gosei's amazing div 5 demolishment in 06/07?? we won 26 out 0f 26 and i think if memory serves me right 9 of those games where in april!!! would be a great read, highlight of my career lol

Who was the large Scottish lad in centre mid for Toyoda? He was some player!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:26 am

timmy mallet wrote:

Great "achievement" for a team that went on to win promotion to the Premier divison within a couple of years. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:39 am

timmy mallet wrote:

Me and Mr Fishandchips played in the team (Borough Alliance) that finally put a hault to their run! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sponsored content

Alliance Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Archive   Alliance Archive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Archive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: