Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Poor turn out

Go down 
+9
Joey Barton
mowmacre fc
the goalie
Afcsporting
Kilworthsunday
Duane
Widds
Aussie Owl
Pretty Boy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:49 pm

People who didnt show to represent there teams and support there team mates should hang there heads in shame. I belive there were 2 teams that had nobody there to pick up the trophy today. The alliance league put on the presentation and for teams to not show is out of order
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 4:51 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
People who didnt show to represent there teams and support there team mates should hang there heads in shame. I belive there were 2 teams that had nobody there to pick up the trophy today. The alliance league put on the presentation and for teams to not show is out of order

Agreed - the two teams were FC Hoskins Reserves and AFC Sporting.

We were aware of a few other teams who were poorly represented but most let us know beforehand with a reasonable explanation.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:01 pm

If people have a genuine reason then thats fine.....but for nobody to show for a team is very wrong....a lot of work goes into these things! Just look at fosse city and advance, just 1 person collected the trophy...but at least they showed up....as for all there team mates....they all need dropping from the squads
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 5:36 pm

i agree, very poor show by those who sent nobody.

Our attendance was poor but with half the team on holiday or working we couldn't represent any better unfortunately. If it was the week before we would have had a big number there, but the English weather gods don't like the NRI!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 8:24 pm

In fairness alot of teams (ourselves especially) just ask the comittee to attend and collect medals and then give them out on clubs presentation day/night as its a nightmare getting all the players to turn up for this kind of event,..
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 11:36 pm

Shame on Hoskins. Its a wonder the league didnt pay for all their transport to get there. They paid for everything else for them at the end of the season!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 9:39 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Afcsporting

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 1:06 pm

We didn't know the date or time of the presentation until after as our sec didn't tell any of us and by the time we did find out. None of us could get there in time.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Poor poor excuse
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 5:07 pm

ah cmon we all knew the date its been on the forum for ages
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:43 pm

I'm with you Flipflap9!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:48 pm

hoskins shambles is all down to myfault i didnt turn up to the north kilworth game wont say why but then didnt even think about the presentation i normally come myself with few lads and collect what ever club has won and save everything for our own presentation night . i have had the worst season ever we are still in mega debt with FA for players not paying there yellow / red cards and i will no longer be secetary ever again too much hassle .
also the league have helped us oout which james is kindly speaking to city council on regards the money the owe us which will be going to the alliance league.

we aint even having a presentation night lads dont deserve it we are 700£ in debt
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 1:48 am

Fair play - good honest post.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:31 am

fc hoskins wrote:
hoskins shambles is all down to myfault i didnt turn up to the north kilworth game wont say why but then didnt even think about the presentation i normally come myself with few lads and collect what ever club has won and save everything for our own presentation night . i have had the worst season ever we are still in mega debt with FA for players not paying there yellow / red cards and i will no longer be secetary ever again too much hassle .
also the league have helped us oout which james is kindly speaking to city council on regards the money the owe us which will be going to the alliance league.

as for the kick us out campaign ill join that clubs a joke
we aint even having a presentation night lads dont deserve it we are 700£ in debt

I admire your honesty and have to say it sounds just like the position I was in last season, I had to dig deep into my own pocket which is something I won’t do again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:24 am

Afcsporting wrote:
We didn't know the date or time of the presentation until after as our sec didn't tell any of us and by the time we did find out. None of us could get there in time.
I am still awaiting a call from your manager.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:46 am

Joey Barton wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

as for the kick us out campaign ill join that clubs a joke

I admire your honesty and have to say it sounds just like the position I was in last season, I had to dig deep into my own pocket which is something I won’t do again.

Sign him up J B mate, he's a brilliant player, strike while the irons hot, he deserves a break go for it.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:10 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Shame on Hoskins. Its a wonder the league didnt pay for all their transport to get there. They paid for everything else for them at the end of the season!!
which will be reimbursed from refund of City Council pitch fees.
Back to top Go down
flipflap9

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:18 am

So does this mean that FC Hoskins are folding after two unsuccessful seasons?
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 12:55 pm

They are having one team next season from what I hear,...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:48 pm

flipflap9 wrote:
So does this mean that FC Hoskins are folding after two unsuccessful seasons?

we are not pot hunters we will not be folding just a shambles running 2 teams .
and hasent been unseccessful we finished 2 to star garter which turns out to be an achivement! reach 2 billy walton semi fianls!
we could off folded but with 1 team running next year (if we sort the affiliation out) and that 1 team will be run different . diff sec and all orginaised , with people on top off debts ect...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:21 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

we are not pot hunters we will not be folding just a shambles running 2 teams .
and hasent been unseccessful we finished 2 to star garter which turns out to be an achivement! reach 2 billy walton semi fianls!
we could off folded but with 1 team running next year (if we sort the affiliation out) and that 1 team will be run different . diff sec and all orginaised , with people on top off debts ect...

I hear Mark's coming back to run the team soon, is this rumour true?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:48 pm

mark wont be around next season maybe season after . but he has said he will try get swifts lads back ! hopefully good team we had !
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 3:15 pm

He's still enjoying his holiday then?.... Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:21 pm

we all enjoy our holidays
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 11:34 am

It depends on what the accomodation and foods like. Shocked
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 6:17 pm

does anyone know when we found out new divisions???
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 7:12 pm

NUGENT. wrote:

The discussions for the constitution are scheduled to take place this week and usually are announced after the teams are officially accepted at the AGM, so it wont be for a while...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 8:03 pm

Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

The discussions for the constitution are scheduled to take place this week and usually are announced after the teams are officially accepted at the AGM, so it wont be for a while...

Coor snails move quicker than that, get ya finger out, we're all sat here waiting like lemons. pirat
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 8:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Coor snails move quicker than that, get ya finger out, we're all sat here waiting like lemons. pirat

Better to have correct decisions that quick decisions...dont want NRI getting put in the wrong division again do we Wink
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:38 am

Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Widds is right and the A G M is on 6th June.

However, if the make up of divisions is issued, it will be definitely on a provisional basis. There is a lot of activity - almost daily - on the membership front and any announcements could be delayed. We appreciate that clubs and players are on the edge of their collective seats. Any changes at the top could have a domino effect through all divisions. The same also may happen in reverse.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 9:57 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Better to have correct decisions that quick decisions...dont want NRI getting put in the wrong division again do we Wink
No Widds, we don't!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 11:00 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

I'm sure i dont know what you mean sir, perhaps people should worry about their own teams, instead of whinging and getting invloved in what other teams are doing, things like collecting subs off the players so their side doesn't fold, and keeping their own teams run like a well oiled machine, theres plenty for them to be doing, instead of scrutinising others.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 1:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

I'm sure i dont know what you mean sir, perhaps people should worry about their own teams, instead of whinging and getting invloved in what other teams are doing, things like collecting subs off the players so their side doesn't fold, and keeping their own teams run like a well oiled machine, theres plenty for them to be doing, instead of scrutinising others.

Would hate to open that can of worms again lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 1:07 pm

MT Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

You would miss us if we weren't in the same division as you!!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:38 pm

Widds wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

You would miss us if we weren't in the same division as you!!
Don't count on it!!! No
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:49 pm

Widds wrote:

Would hate to open that can of worms again lol

My bird has started to peck at her own arse, i think she's got a can of worms up there.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 1:28 pm

Ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor turn out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor turn out   Poor turn out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor turn out
Page 1 of 1