Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New players wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
driver666

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 11:01 am

Thurmaston 2011 looking for a striker and defender to strengthen their squad for next season, pm me if interested.
Back to top Go down
HOEGGER1986

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 7:51 pm

hi are u still loolking for players for for next season as i am looking for a new club pm back
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 8:48 pm

Are you still looking for players got myself and a another defender who also plays in goal, we played against you last season at our ground ( Niffy Rangers } i played centre half and Pez was in goal. (the 2 old gits) PM me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
HOEGGER1986

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 8:54 pm

i play holding midfild last two season for niff a and was at fosse city before that for 7 seasons playing right midfild and left mid let me no what u think
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 1:32 pm

Hey, I am a central defender/left midfielder, I wont say im the best in the world or anywhere near but im 6 hardworking and a strong tackler. Ive played in leicester leagues a few times before i joined the army and now i am due to leave 15th of this month so instead of played for my battalion im looking to get back into a team in leicester. Im left footed too which for some reason a lot of people seem to like. I can play left back but i am comfortable at centre back. 6"4, 18 stone. Deceptively quick so dont let the weight put you off lol. Let me know if you still need a player. Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Sponsored content

New players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New players wanted   New players wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New players wanted
Page 1 of 1