Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and banter for Sunday 6th May

Go down 
+9
Paulo
Fishandchips
Spy
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
Duane
Gordon
Kilworthsunday
Aussie Owl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Empty
PostSubject: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:57 pm

Yes, still a few games to play.

How did your game finish and was it a good'un?
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 9:13 pm

No game for us - our games been sceduled when a fair few are away on a stag do. GREAT.

The league say we HAVE to play it then, when we could just as easily have played tomorrow against Hoskins. Sunday morning football - becomes friday night - despite no team having a game this Sunday. Bit of a joke really.

Been a very frustrating season for us with decisions like this.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 7:41 am

FC Hoskins have two teams - the first team have a home fixture. We try to avoid pitch shares.

Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 10:13 am

Hoskins v Throops (scheduled to play at Throops) is off, Hoskins only got 6 players.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 10:17 am

sorry duane total shambles i have been with ressis but today was helpin 1st team and with myself 6 players turned up...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 10:18 am

ressis manager is away at a wedding so we cannot get hold off the ressis to help so thats why we cant get a team out off the 2 teams
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:26 pm

I just want this season done and dusted mate, get it out the way and ready to start afresh next.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:26 pm

Thurmaston 3 LDA 3
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:06 pm

Watched Star & Garter stick about 8/9 past Glen Parva.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:07 pm

we do aswell we aint botherd who turns up if we could off got 10-11 we would off turned up we all met at shoops we had 6 off us even was asking few bloked goin in shop fancy 90 mins
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:24 pm

any news on the Reem Team/AC result?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:28 pm

6-2 to ac
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:38 pm

Glen Parva 0 Star & Garter 7

Oadby Owls Mens 3 Superfly 2

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:51 pm

reem look to have missed out on promotion. they Will be gutted obviously
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 3:51 pm

Wouldnt surprise me if some of them didnt even turn up for their last games, all that bragging and its come down to the most boring of finishes from a boring manager, should have known just how predictable it all turned out, i do feel sorry for some of the team that really put the effort in, when some of the others including the manager, couldn't even be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 3:53 pm

Spy wrote:
Watched Star & Garter stick about 8/9 past Glen Parva.

Yawn, tell us something we couldn't have guessed, like watching grass grow in a drought.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 4:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Thurmaston 3 LDA 3

have to say really enjoyed this match today, and yet another advert for how good division 5 is this season. everyone has being going on about the battle for the title but even further down the division, the standard of play was decent and the sportsmanship excellent. thurmaston - how on earth are they where they are in the table? should have been out of sight first half, and went in 1-0 at the break against the run of play. Then found themselves 3-1 up early second half, but credit to LDA they were much stronger second half and a draw was about fair I think. Perhaps Thurmaston need an older head or two to keep control of a game, but they were good going forward and for such a young side much more to come I'm sure. LDA played well second half and didn't falter even at 3-1 down.

Good game and a credit to the league.
Back to top Go down
thickneck

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 10:40 pm

Hellboy i really do not understand your beef with reem team.It seems that every opportunity to call them you do.I really enjoy reading the banter on here but quite frankly your dislike go,s beyond general banter and more a personal vendetta.I read on here that other teams were not allowed to cancel games when they have weddings etc perhaps you might cut reem some slack and try and imagine they to might be having problems as well.I have no wish for this to get into a slanging match on the forum but would hope you might at least treat them with the same respect you show to othersThanks Thickneck
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 9:25 am

I haven't got a problem with the whole team, although you may think that, i know most of your lads have turned up and played, but obviously when the manager chose to play illegals, i do have a problem with that, because i simply hate it when people cheat, i was really after the said manager to come on here and perhaps apologise, and then i might show him the respect you are asking for....
Back to top Go down
thickneck

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 5:57 pm

I agree the illegal player was a stupid thing to do and totally against the rules and all that the league stands for but in his defence he was not going to be able to be at the game that day and the team selection was not his decision or indeed his selection.As for the poor run of form recently i know people think this is a deliberate act but injurys and other teams that these players have played for blocking them from playing on a sunday so they are available for there teams.We are hopeing next year to be more selective with the squad.As we had success in the county cup it kept the momentum and the players turning up every week but as im sure more seasoned managers have had this happen to them once the cup was out the way it became more difficult to get them to turn up.One year on we have learnt many things and hope going forward we will be made to feel more welcome in this league and earn some respect from the people that have been so quick to judge us.We will return next year stronger and wiser for our experience and prove the critics wrong .I hope you all have a good summer and wherever or whatever level in this league we turn up next year we will see you soon.Yours in football Thickneck.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 7:05 pm

seen wigo car breakers got beat today 2-0 in the final
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:22 am

Widds wrote:
reem look to have missed out on promotion. they Will be gutted obviously
cheers
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:26 am

thickneck wrote:
I agree the illegal player was a stupid thing to do and totally against the rules and all that the league stands for but in his defence he was not going to be able to be at the game that day and the team selection was not his decision or indeed his selection.As for the poor run of form recently i know people think this is a deliberate act but injurys and other teams that these players have played for blocking them from playing on a sunday so they are available for there teams.We are hopeing next year to be more selective with the squad.As we had success in the county cup it kept the momentum and the players turning up every week but as im sure more seasoned managers have had this happen to them once the cup was out the way it became more difficult to get them to turn up.One year on we have learnt many things and hope going forward we will be made to feel more welcome in this league and earn some respect from the people that have been so quick to judge us.We will return next year stronger and wiser for our experience and prove the critics wrong .I hope you all have a good summer and wherever or whatever level in this league we turn up next year we will see you soon.Yours in football Thickneck.

scratch somebody telling porkies?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:18 am

thickneck wrote:

Well said
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 10:28 am

fozzi wrote:
thickneck wrote:

scratch somebody telling porkies?

What do you mean Fozzi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Sunday 6th May   Results and banter for Sunday 6th May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and banter for Sunday 6th May
Page 1 of 1