Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

warren clarke cska

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 12:08 am

is he leaving cska
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:32 am

Shud do, hes too gud for them
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:38 pm

is he the one plays cb always throwing himself around?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 7:34 pm

Sounds like him bout there best player
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 10:51 pm

he is leavin seen him at a game n he told me
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:48 am

the goalie wrote:
is he the one plays cb always throwing himself around?

I prefer the term 'puts his body one the line' but yes, that is the man. Perhaps that is part of the reason he's picked up a lot of knocks this season and never played more than two league games on the bounce (had to check my stats for this one).

Regardless of where he plays his football next season, he'll be a big plus for someone and he always gives everything for the side. A manager can't help but love a player like that.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 8:31 pm

decent lad looked like a swamp monster in the semi against us how bad is his injury might hav him down for us in preseason if he interested he not a bad player
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 12:10 pm

I'm sure you boys will have covered that question if you've spoke with him already. But yeah, he's a decent lad.
Back to top Go down
Shandicapped

Shandicapped

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 5:19 pm

God knows what he'll do next season but he's got to change. Not been booked all season and I know that's disappointed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warren clarke cska Empty
PostSubject: Re: warren clarke cska   warren clarke cska Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warren clarke cska
Page 1 of 1