Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5 Team of the year

Go down 
+13
Tonka
ShaNiO
Fieldy
Polska legend II
CSKA Mod
wagtail4
the goalie
Bucko
Sneijder10
BEES KNEES
Hellboy
Pukka
Sparky
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 1:32 pm

the goalie wrote:
gk dont really need one..., rb, st marks shanio, both cb shanio, st marks, lb shanio, st marks, lm shanio, st marks, both cm shanio, st marks, rm shanio, st marks, both strikers shanio, GUESS WHAT sir shanniiioooo Very Happy Smile ;

gk dont really need one..., rb, st marks shanio, both cb shanio, st marks, lb shanio, st marks, lm shanio, st marks, both cm shanio, st marks, rm shanio, st marks, both strikers shanio, GUESS WHAT sir shanniiioooo Very Happy Smile ;
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 7:30 pm

Tonka wrote:
are the rumours true that birt of st marks is making a return next season ???

which birt is that as we have two and cant see it myself but you never know

but hey if players want to leave then thats upto them will thank them for thier contribuition and wish them well for thier future and st marks will grow and compete as usual as im sure we will have some new players in summer to strengthen with

Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 7:37 pm

the goalie wrote:
Tonka wrote:
are the rumours true that birt of st marks is making a return next season ???

which birt is that as we have two and cant see it myself but you never know

but hey if players want to leave then thats upto them will thank them for thier contribuition and wish them well for thier future and st marks will grow and compete as usual as im sure we will have some new players in summer to strengthen with

adam should have known that was you stop slagging st marks or else lol!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 10:46 pm

Tonka wrote:
GK- cpr keeper
RB- young blonde lad azul defender
CB- daz horner a.z
CB-courtney st marks
LB-Withers st marks
RM- tailby a.z
CM- Birt st marks
CM-Dean duncan harrow
LM-M Birt st marks
ST-Shaun Burden despite injury still class (always welcome for us #premteam message me for details)
ST- martin clunes look a like for niffy

Bit different to the rest but id go with this from what ive seen throughout the season (Y) well done boys

This fella having a chuckle? missed 5 months of the season haha!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 11:22 pm

How is ur leg now mate?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 9:00 am

Seems to be a lot of talk about me moving on here! its not the premiership its sunday morning football division 5, calm down and get on with it!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 9:39 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
How is ur leg now mate?

Getting there m8, get the odd locking of my knee. I had 30 mins against cska and 20 against lda n did ok, just need to get my fitness up. I'll miss the start of next season tho cos get married in september in florida
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 9:55 am

The secrets of a happy marriage...

Tools, Internet options, Clear history, Delete files, Delete cookies.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:13 am

hey been off here for a while so missed the topics, nice to see some kajima lads mentioned despite the bad press and as usual the "goalie" ( him who let it under his body against us)
is talking the usual load of BS. In the Div 5 team there are three St. Marks I would pick
Withers Birt and the blond midfielder who wooly nailed with the best tackle of the season
apart from that no better than the top players in the other top teams. For me without a shadow of a doubt wooly would be captain
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:35 am

I'm taking notes helly nice one lol
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 10:38 am

Sneijder10 wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
How is ur leg now mate?

Getting there m8, get the odd locking of my knee. I had 30 mins against cska and 20 against lda n did ok, just need to get my fitness up. I'll miss the start of next season tho cos get married in september in florida

gud gud mate glad to hear ur bk playing, ur fitness will cum in time, brave man getting married lol
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 11:03 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
How is ur leg now mate?

gud gud mate glad to hear ur bk playing, ur fitness will cum in time, brave man getting married lol

Lol altho I get stick of the boys for having a thumb print well and truly indented into my head I don't care, I've got a good one lol. Yer hopefully get back among the goals next season, I need it lol
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 11:12 am

Hahaha fair play if shes a gud one mate, hard to cum by lol, u got any new llayers cuming in at azul
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 11:14 am

Sneijder10 wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
How is ur leg now mate?

Lol altho I get stick of the boys for having a thumb print well and truly indented into my head I don't care, I've got a good one lol. Yer hopefully get back among the goals next season, I need it lol

DON,T MISS TOO MANY GAMES SHAUN YOU MIGHT STRUGGLE TO GET BACK IN lol!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 12:03 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
Hahaha fair play if shes a gud one mate, hard to cum by lol, u got any new llayers cuming in at azul

Well were no longer azul lol, were FC Pochin from next season. That's the first big change, we've got 2-3 in the pipeline but note definite, too early for all that. U lads carrying on nxt year?

Lol chris, I'd happily be a solskjaer for us Wink
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 12:32 pm

oh i see,i really aint got a clue whats going on with harrow but i doubt ill be there to be honest mate, how come urve changed name?
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 1:43 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
oh i see,i really aint got a clue whats going on with harrow but i doubt ill be there to be honest mate, how come urve changed name?

Our manager works for Pochin and his boss has agreed a sponsorship if we change name, nt a bad thing rele, at least ppl will be able to say this name haha.

Is it that bad? Where u playing next year then?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 5:49 pm

It got too clicky and got fed up with people only turning up wen they cud be arsed, not sure where iam playing yet to b honest pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5 Team of the year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2