Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

why ???????

Go down 
+4
Neevsey
the goalie
Sparta3
rocket ledge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:18 pm

why the fook do topics get locked on this yuppy facking website

even commitee members start things off here

they say things shouldnt be said about semi final pitches on the forum , then the hypocrites are on here grassing teams up for illegal players after already telling me that they dont work like that, this site really is a joke sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:26 pm

On the flip side, don't see why people find it so hard to stick to the rules. It's not difficult.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:47 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
On the flip side, don't see why people find it so hard to stick to the rules. It's not difficult.

but why can certain people get away with slander and as soon as you defend yourself you get thread locked
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:52 pm

hey sparta you played a couple of horses against us last week i am told????
so cut the poor
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:53 pm

whats slander
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:54 pm

poor is usually spelt c--p
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:56 pm

probably because of the way its done
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:59 pm

and i'm a yuppie not yuppy...yippeeeee
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 5:12 pm

to expand on my earlier comment, the forum is for banter, good natured and facts about games etc. also for presenting opinions, coming on here and just slating someone or a team without being constructive isn't really on.

eg - if you are not happy about the league constitution, two ways of approaching it:

1- the league is corrupt its bent, committee member 'x' kills puppies for recreation

or

2- i am interested to know how the decision is made to put certain teams in divisions, also, i have important information regarding puppies which i Will forward to the appropriate contact point

one of those statements Will get you banned. one won't.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:24 pm

Neevsey wrote:
hey sparta you played a couple of horses against us last week i am told????
so cut the poor

what - proper horses? they must have been short
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 7:34 am

Plus a goat and a couple of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Widds wrote:
to expand on my earlier comment, the forum is for banter, good natured and facts about games etc. also for presenting opinions, coming on here and just slating someone or a team without being constructive isn't really on.

eg - if you are not happy about the league constitution, two ways of approaching it:

1- the league is corrupt its bent, committee member 'x' kills puppies for recreation

or

2- i am interested to know how the decision is made to put certain teams in divisions, also, i have important information regarding puppies which i Will forward to the appropriate contact point

one of those statements Will get you banned. one won't.

I never went near those puppies you swine lol!

Seriously your spot on Widds.......use the correct channels and your point will be listened to, respected and considered. Come on here shouting, ranting and raving and you will lose all creditability

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why ???????   why ??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why ???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: