Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next season's Alliance Premiership

Go down 
+23
Sparta3
sean callaghan
THE WATCHER
funtime frankie
the goalie
Neevsey
NiffyA
Joey Barton
Dodgy
Kilworthsunday
Polska legend II
dan_mitchell_WRFC
bumble
bretty1
rocket ledge
Hellboy
gattuso
Widds
Jimmyb
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
Capello
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 8:42 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
but there is only 7 teams in the prem, is 9 enough if you only promote 2, if any then fold you have a really small prem again, in the national leagues teams don't fold, new teams can't apply to join....... you can't compare the two in that way, realistically i think the prem needs between 10 and 12 teams, anymore and your looking at the possibility of fixture congestion if they do we in cups, which you would expect.

Hopefully Moshdock doing so well and Prem Sports winning the prem will benefit the prem. No offence intended to Advance, who i respect massively, but their strength and dominance has probably contributed to the overall strength of the prem diminishing.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 10:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
but there is only 7 teams in the prem, is 9 enough if you only promote 2, if any then fold you have a really small prem again, in the national leagues teams don't fold, new teams can't apply to join....... you can't compare the two in that way, realistically i think the prem needs between 10 and 12 teams, anymore and your looking at the possibility of fixture congestion if they do we in cups, which you would expect.

Hopefully Moshdock doing so well and Prem Sports winning the prem will benefit the prem. No offence intended to Advance, who i respect massively, but their strength and dominance has probably contributed to the overall strength of the prem diminishing.

widds stick you in prem and us in 4 SORTED ALL ROUND
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 10:35 pm

the goalie wrote:
Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

widds stick you in prem and us in 4 SORTED ALL ROUND

Constitution........................DONE
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: next seasons alliance premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:19 pm

make every division 12 teams
scrap the billy walton
and make the arthur moore a knockout competition
i'm sure the alliance has enough strength in depth to make a 12 team prem competitive
the billy walton is just an expensive distraction for 90% of the alliance teams
and some prem teams play as many cup games as league games, which is fairly silly

just a thought!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:23 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
i speak from first hand experience - you stormed div 2 and won it by 13 points and i'm not convinced it was exactly the same team as played in div 3. you certainly added to the squad with real quality - Jake Leader and Jamie Aston spring to mind. And you will be right up there challenging for Div 1 if you keep your squad together. Personally, I don't think anyone (bar the obvious pot hunters in lower leagues) should jump 2 divisions, but the Prem is so short of competitiveness that I just found it interesting that a few people nominated NRI to be in there, whereas I think you are a far better side (with all due respect to them)

so what that means is then that saff lounge were pothunters in a 13 team division where they only beat the bottom 5 twice and took hammerings by the teams that finished 2nd, 3rd and 5th and mdh were the same cus they went up 2 after winning nothing

not sure I follow you Rocket but although I personally dont think you are pothunters (and nor did I have a problem with Tom Hill putting us to the sword this season!), there is no doubt in my mind you were in the correct division this season, nor that you would comfortably hold your own higher up as well.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:41 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
scrap the billy walton
i'm sure the alliance has enough strength in depth to make a 12 team prem competitive
and some prem teams play as many cup games as league games, which is fairly silly

just a thought!

I TAKE IT YOUR NOT A HUNCOTE PLAYER lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:43 pm

I have to agree with Watcher about the Billy Walton, or at least i did until Huncote got to the final,...its been a weird season in many ways
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 11:56 pm

Widds wrote:
I have to agree with Watcher about the Billy Walton, or at least i did until Huncote got to the final,...its been a weird season in many ways

alot of teams would say the same at professional level but look what the fa cup brings to smaller sides the joy of playing against teams of a higher level/standard and the chance of the upset is great.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:05 am

sean callaghan wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
scrap the billy walton

just a thought!

i wish i was!
and to quote mr keegan i would love it,just love it if huncote won
but it is an exception,and is usually won by prem or div 1
and for the lower teams who with the luck of the draw may get through a few rounds and get drawn at home
it can be a bit crippling financially for a competition you have no chance of winning
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:13 am

I think you just hit the nail on the head there mate....the money side of it. If you get drawn at home for a couple of games you are talking about £70 expenses and only about £44 in the bank. Thats obviously £26 a game you are losing, you hope it balances out over the season, but i know a lot of teams in a few Leicester leagues that give the fringe players a chance in the league cups...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:13 am

We need Mark or Dennis to tell us how many teams outside the prem top three have won the Billy Walton
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:14 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
scrap the billy walton

just a thought!

i wish i was!
and for the lower teams who with the luck of the draw may get through a few rounds and get drawn at home
it can be a bit crippling financially for a competition you have no chance of winning

i know but as advance would tell you its the taking part that counts lol!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:16 am

sean callaghan wrote:
Widds wrote:

alot of teams would say the same at professional level but look what the fa cup brings to smaller sides the joy of playing against teams of a higher level/standard and the chance of the upset is great.

agree with your sentiment but the difference in ability between prem and divs 5 6 or 7 in the alliance is a lot more than it is between premiership sides and div 2 sides in professional teams,chelsea are not going to beat crewe 14-0
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 6:31 am

Neevsey wrote:
what about the mighty marks

MOAN,MOAN,MOAN!!!!!!! MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN.....MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN......MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN....there is no cure for having a small willy....so stop MOANING!!!!!!

but i do think the alliance have a small meeting once a month for certain members, with this problem.

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 7:38 am

Widds wrote:
I think you just hit the nail on the head there mate....the money side of it. If you get drawn at home for a couple of games you are talking about £70 expenses and only about £44 in the bank. Thats obviously £26 a game you are losing, you hope it balances out over the season, but i know a lot of teams in a few Leicester leagues that give the fringe players a chance in the league cups...

We've made a killing from it this year - every single cup game has been away!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 8:45 am

Widds wrote:
We need Mark or Dennis to tell us how many teams outside the prem top three have won the Billy Walton

One for dennis! And u can't scrap the billy walton! That would be like banning the grand national!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 8:54 am

[quote="Polska legend II"]
Widds wrote:

One for dennis! And u can't scrap the billy walton! That would be like banning the grand national!!!!![/

Coming from a division 6 side who have no chance of winning the Billy Walton, I'd be gutted if it was scrapped! Like previous comments made, it gives sides like ourselves a chance to pit our wits against some strong teams that normally we wouldn't have a chance to play! Shows us where our real level is, and also on a Sunday morning you never know, you could get a nice headline in the mercury!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 9:36 am

The Leicester mercury is dire for local football coverage, its gone down hill fast, very very poor paper, for grassroots football anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:00 am

[quote="Hairy Hebrew!"]
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

One for dennis! And u can't scrap the billy walton! That would be like banning the grand national!!!!![/

Coming from a division 6 side who have no chance of winning the Billy Walton, I'd be gutted if it was scrapped! Like previous comments made, it gives sides like ourselves a chance to pit our wits against some strong teams that normally we wouldn't have a chance to play! Shows us where our real level is, and also on a Sunday morning you never know, you could get a nice headline in the mercury!

I completely agree, the past few seasons we've had the chance to play some top sides (Scrappy Garage, GT, Liecester Accies all 3/4 divisions above us at least) and given them a decent game, yes the chances of a lower division team winning it are slim but the chance to have a shot at some of these sides makes it worth while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:05 am

Assuming everyone carries on these are the definites for the Prem:

1. Premier Sports
2. Advance Couriers
3. Sparta Moshdock
4. GT
5. Glenfield Town
6. Magna 73 Rangers
7. Kirby Muxloe
8. Star & Garter FC
9. Throops FC

Then you have the 'maybes' to make up the 10/12 needed.

10. Sunbury (heard they're definitely folding though)
11. Dunton & Broughton (again heard they're folding)
12. Frolesworth (A good, well run team, unlikely to fold if put in the prem. Would definitely take points off top teams.)
13. Leicester Foxes (Think it would be harsh to promote from Div Two to the Prem.)

My major change in the constitution, looking at the Billy Walton for example, is that Div 3 is far too strong. Not just NRI who won it, but the top 6 should all be promoted to Div 2/1. This would push 3/4 into Div 1, allowing the 3/4 mentioned from Div 1 to be promoted to the Prem.

Mentioned it before but I think that giving Prem teams free/heavily discounted alliance registration fees might increase the number of teams willing to play in the Prem (especially new teams). It could be done as a deposit where on completion of the season, Premier teams would get there fees paid back to them. (Likely that less teams will fold when in the prem aswell).
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:11 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Assuming everyone carries on these are the definites for the Prem:

1. Premier Sports
2. Advance Couriers
3. Sparta Moshdock
4. GT
5. Glenfield Town
6. Magna 73 Rangers
7. Kirby Muxloe
8. Star & Garter FC
9. Throops FC

Then you have the 'maybes' to make up the 10/12 needed.

10. Sunbury (heard they're definitely folding though)
11. Dunton & Broughton (again heard they're folding)
12. Frolesworth (A good, well run team, unlikely to fold if put in the prem. Would definitely take points off top teams.)
13. Leicester Foxes (Think it would be harsh to promote from Div Two to the Prem.)

My major change in the constitution, looking at the Billy Walton for example, is that Div 3 is far too strong. Not just NRI who won it, but the top 6 should all be promoted to Div 2/1. This would push 3/4 into Div 1, allowing the 3/4 mentioned from Div 1 to be promoted to the Prem.

Mentioned it before but I think that giving Prem teams free/heavily discounted alliance registration fees might increase the number of teams willing to play in the Prem (especially new teams). It could be done as a deposit where on completion of the season, Premier teams would get there fees paid back to them. (Likely that less teams will fold when in
the prem aswell).

is this assuming that no new teams will be put straight in the prem?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:49 am

the premier is such a good league,its a shame though how many teams fold once they get their. Its brilliant that moshdock proved with good honest lads can make progress. Star + garter no doubt will do the same. The rest though r scared stiff. Throops now losin every game to avoid it,aylestone(robinsons) makin out there a bunch of pub pals,hoskinss,where to start. Its a shame we cant get birstall,car breakers etc over. Maybe if the various leagues got together and did a vombined champions league format then all the best really would meet eachother.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:58 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Totally agree with this comment, a great set up, deserve a lot of due credit, i wouldn't hesitate, i dont know though, maybe someone should ask them first. sunny
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:04 pm

bretty1 wrote:
the premier is such a good league,its a shame though how many teams fold once they get their. Its brilliant that moshdock proved with good honest lads can make progress. Star + garter no doubt will do the same. The rest though r scared stiff. Throops now losin every game to avoid it,aylestone(robinsons) makin out there a bunch of pub pals,hoskinss,where to start. Its a shame we cant get birstall,car breakers etc over. Maybe if the various leagues got together and did a vombined champions league format then all the best really would meet eachother.

you clearly dont know alot about aylestone bretty, cause even tom doesnt knwo whos actually signing yet
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:18 pm

Billy Walton - This competition is ceded and so the big boys will normally only be drawn against the minnows if the minnows win their early round games.

Division 3 - How strong have the teams been in this Division? The fact that so many teams are evenly matched does not necessarily mean that the standard is high. My personal opinion is that the standard is probably quite high, as it was the previous season, but what is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 12:37 pm

now now denty,i speak with tom,shaun and ben often.(out with them tomorrow as it goes). U have been in the union when they say who is signin. Its up to them if they want to paste a lower league. But a lesser team gets humiliated by them,they on occasions fold because of it. Again each to there own
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:42 pm

i think Div 3 has many solid teams. whilst the teams best players may not be much better, i think the teams have been more solid through the eleven.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:42 pm

if Huncote beat advance, Will they go to the prem?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:59 pm

No, but when they do, i'll be the first one to do a naked streak acroos the pitch, full frontal, and embelished with a sparkly man vajazzle....closely followed by Malc and Widds wearing their bright pink mankinis.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:15 pm

Widds wrote:
if Huncote beat advance, Will they go to the prem?

If we beat Advance we will still be drinking when next season starts and might not be capable enough to play in Division 7
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:18 pm

]quote="sean callaghan"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
scrap the billy walton

just a thought!

i wish i was!

i know but as advance would tell you its the taking part that counts lol! [/quote]

Everyone is suddenly a Huncote Fan........Green Army!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Carlo79

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 1:08 am

I'm sorry but you can't promote any team 2 divisions. That just doesn't make things fair for teams in the league they skip out. So say you play your entire season and perform well but you've just fell short of the top 2/3, maybe taking points of some of those teams above you in the process and you finish a respectable and well deserved 4th. 'Ah sorry lads, a team in the division below played well this year so we are going to let your boys scrap it out in your league again and let these lads below skip a league.

Also get rid of that ridiculous cup prem/div 1 teams have to play in, is it the Arthur Moore? Champs league style one. We all know it was put in there so the prem teams could play a few more games. Its a ridiculous cup. You get the likes of Advance, Glenfield, Star and Horse in a group for example, yeah cheers if your Horse, play 3 pointless games pretty much. No offence. Thats the cup that costs you money and no1 can be arsed to get out of bed for.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 2:46 am

gattuso wrote:
bretty1 wrote:

you clearly dont know alot about aylestone bretty, cause even tom doesnt knwo whos actually signing yet

i dont know a lot about aylestone either denty but i know who are signing for them, definitely better than some of the teams in the prem
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 6:16 am

Disagree with you tommy, I also know who's signing never prem standard except about 5 players
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:02 am

bretty1 wrote:
now now denty,i speak with tom,shaun and ben often.(out with them tomorrow as it goes). U have been in the union when they say who is signin. Its up to them if they want to paste a lower league.

Care to name who they are on here?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:03 am

rocket ledge wrote:

i dont know a lot about aylestone either denty but i know who are signing for them, definitely better than some of the teams in the prem

So whats are these players names?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:04 am

gattuso wrote:
Disagree with you tommy, I also know who's signing never prem standard except about 5 players

So who are signing for them??????names please.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:05 am

Carlo79 wrote:
I'm sorry but you can't promote any team 2 divisions. That just doesn't make things fair for teams in the league they skip out. So say you play your entire season and perform well but you've just fell short of the top 2/3, maybe taking points of some of those teams above you in the process and you finish a respectable and well deserved 4th. 'Ah sorry lads, a team in the division below played well this year so we are going to let your boys scrap it out in your league again and let these lads below skip a league.

Also get rid of that ridiculous cup prem/div 1 teams have to play in, is it the Arthur Moore? Champs league style one. We all know it was put in there so the prem teams could play a few more games. Its a ridiculous cup. You get the likes of Advance, Glenfield, Star and Horse in a group for example, yeah cheers if your Horse, play 3 pointless games pretty much. No offence. Thats the cup that costs you money and no1 can be arsed to get out of bed for.

well said.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:07 am

gattuso wrote:
bretty1 wrote:

You tell us then.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:12 am

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
i take it that aylestone fc are the reformed robinsons garage, if they are then the prem is the correct standard, after all they won the hinckley prem didnt they ?

I have heard exactly the same from two sources

Put their names on here then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next season's Alliance Premiership
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next