Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kajima vs GHW

Go down 
+12
Hellboy
rocket ledge
Thenextbigthing
ShaNiO
Neevsey
Sparta3
Polska legend II
littlebigman
BEES KNEES
Hairy Hebrew!
Bucko
Jwithers
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neevsey

Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:15 pm

ok maybe thats why your manager gets wound up cos he wants you to be harder, maybe why he shouted what he did, thats what i was told btw i didnt personally hear it i just heard the other insults he was shouting especially at our linesman. Apparently he was also heard to say he was signing on 8 new players for next season? be interesting to see if thats true and what type of player they are. He's from my era and will know exactly what I mean.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:27 pm

im starting to wish that the saff lounge started up a season later, then you wouldnt bother talking on here because saff lounge would have all the trophies wrapped up
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:30 pm

good one rocket, helps to pass the afternoon though
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

I'm starting to wish my wife would go down as quick as my jokes on here.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:47 pm

what jokes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:49 pm

ouch....i'm also starting to wish Saff lounge never started at all... Wink
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

what style of play do they adopt
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

Style????? lol
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 3:58 pm

ok like us then bullies???
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

i think more like Gregorys girl or leicester ladies.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm

right im off to get beat by gate hangs well
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 4:35 pm

Shane Birts 22!!!! Wow that must of been a hard paper round growin up!!!
Back to top Go down
KajimaCarrot

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

Fair play to Gate Hangs Well hope they win the league. Can I just say I really love Shane Burts tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:40 am

Kajima, you have the wrong ref.....

Also, the refs secretary last year was Tommy Hollidge, he didnt get sacked, he left the post of his own accord.....
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:00 am

lol! lots of insults flying around. It's only a game boys. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:04 am

No need to bite lads! Let's be friends! Where's the love? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:07 am

affraid Were all one big alliance family lads
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:15 am

It's all banter pal! U boys have given enuff out lately! Show the love!
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:22 am

Let's all kiss and make up. Lol. We don't want bad feeling on the forum, I won't be able to sleep through worry.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:15 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Shane Birts 22!!!! Wow that must of been a hard paper round growin up!!!

Hows your chest? Lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:30 am

the more you give the more you have to take i guess.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:39 am

KajimaCarrot wrote:
Fair play to Gate Hangs Well hope they win the league. Can I just say I really love Shane Burts tattoo.

Its Birt not Burt mate, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 10:47 am

Right - what a shambles this thread is, or was, before I spent time chopping numerous posts.

Some of the removed posts were unsavoury and contained allegations and suggestions of a defamatory nature.

You are reminded that this is a public forum and can be seen by anybody - not just registered users.

Some of the postings could easily be considered close to being the basis for initiating a case of libel

Libel includes

a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

b. the act or crime of publishing it.

To the users who appear to represent Kajima FC

a) You have been told on more than one occasion in this thread that you have mistaken identity - believe me, you clearly have - and for this reason you could be very close to a libel case initiated by the third party.

b) The previous Referees Secretary gave due notice and personal reasons to stand down from that postion at the end of the 2010-11 season

The game which was the subject of this thread has now been played. Accordingly the thread will now be locked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kajima vs GHW   Kajima vs GHW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kajima vs GHW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2