Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Centre Forward- Magna Town

Go down 
+6
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Joey Barton
Jim royle
Jimmyb
Paulo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Centre Forward- Magna Town Empty
PostSubject: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

I know this is perhaps a bit early, but wanted to get in before anyone makes any definete plans for next season.

Magna Town are looking for a natural centre forward for next season.

We will be playing Division 2 or 3 next season (i would imagine), our home games are played at Uplands and we train from May/ June time at Willow Park in Wigston, and generally over the Winter period as well

We are a very well ran club with a very good current squad, just feel a proper goal scorer is what we are lacking.

If you are interested in discussing things further please drop me a PM on here! Nice one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:02 pm

Was considering applying for this until i saw the term 'natural centre forward'.

I'll send you Bayliss instead Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:27 pm

My thoughts exactly! (about myself that is lol)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

Jay see PM
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:02 pm

Jim royle wrote:
My thoughts exactly! (about myself that is lol)

Thought you were more or less sorted for next season?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:13 pm

Don't know who has told you that? Was asked to have a look at another team yes but nothing has materialised!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 1:24 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Don't know who has told you that? Was asked to have a look at another team yes but nothing has materialised!

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

Jay PM sent
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:50 am

You get that feeling my thread has been hijacked!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:53 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:56 am

Ive never had so many pm's lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 10:07 am

39 goals for the NRI is bound to get interest, either that or people are dumb !!!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
39 goals for the NRI is bound to get interest, either that or people are dumb !!!

Team performance!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:06 pm

pm sent from scout for a new team to alliance Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

flower
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
LOL

I'm just sitting here wondering how my Katie is today? flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:57 am

Hellboy wrote:
flower
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
LOL

I'm just sitting here wondering how my Katie is today? flower flower flower flower
I'm doing good thank you!! x
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 3:34 pm

good finisher but cant actually play football, gains a brain when within 15 yards of goal, any further out than that the lads of no use lol

quality finisher if provided
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 4:18 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

good finisher but cant actually play football, gains a brain when within 15 yards of goal, any further out than that the lads of no use lol

quality finisher if provided

Tommy, i'm some what confused in your post lol.....

Firstly, Jay scored 39 goals for me at NRI in one season, I would say that half his goals were outside the area, including his wonder strike in the cup final.

Secondly, how many times you actually seen him play to make such a judgement ? I remember him scoring a hat trick when knocking you out the semi final, and another goal in the only league game he played against you, lol. 4 in 2 ???

Thirdly, even if he was no good ??? outside the box like you say ( GARY LINEKER ) but scores that amount of goals, would it really bother you ?

That's why you have a midfield...........

Harsh assessment on the lad...........
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 4:32 pm

to be fair tommy prob didn't get much time to think about what he was typing with the nurses chasing him to get back in his cell
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 6:14 pm

That's what I need though, a goal poacher comfortable in front of goal. We have to work so hard to score. Plenty of chances though
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 6:42 pm

Best start gearing myself for the alliance to announce div 8! I might get a shout in a decent footballing position then! Oh no wait... I was taught to put the ball in the net something that a couple of strikers used to do for you tommy, oh no wait again they saw sense and went elsewhere rather than being managed by a bitter and twisted shower of horses p15s like yourself!
Anyway I'm off to practice kick ups in the garden toodles!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:52 am

Jim royle wrote:
Best start gearing myself for the alliance to announce div 8! I might get a shout in a decent footballing position then! Oh no wait... I was taught to put the ball in the net something that a couple of strikers used to do for you tommy, oh no wait again they saw sense and went elsewhere rather than being managed by a bitter and twisted shower of horses p15s like yourself!

Haha Quality!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:25 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Jim royle wrote:

Haha Quality!

no wonder NRI got rid of him.... Wink geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centre Forward- Magna Town   Centre Forward- Magna Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centre Forward- Magna Town
Page 1 of 1