Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April

Go down 
+31
SerialStalker
Capello
lingers
Hellboy
Mivan are going up
RM05
nristaff
Bucko
BEES KNEES
NKBomber
littlebigman
KajimaFC
g72
Fieldy
Kilworthsunday
CSKA Mod
Hairy Hebrew!
the goalie
Widds
mowmacre fc
thickneck
Spy
Jwithers
Pete Mourinho
ShaNiO
THE MAGICIAN
gattuso
Alliance Journo
Joey Barton
Polska legend II
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

P.s well done st marks!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:16 pm

Glad St Marks won. I hope they win the title personally. They try and play football and despite one or two digs being exchanged at times, they are a good bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

A good close footballing match against a good Oadby team. Shame we couldnt get 3 points against them earlier in the season, we could possibly be challenging Hoskins then! Well done Hoskins on almost garunteeing the title
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:20 am

Well done to NRI and well played St Marks, only a matter of time before you went back top.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:01 am

Well done to NRI Div 3 champs, also nice to see St Marks get that much needed win for their title claim, bring on the weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:23 am

Id just like to point out Kajima were singing Champions! When they beat us last week and now they have lost to us and still have Harrow and The Gate to play!
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:00 am

Nothing against the st marks lads they played well we had the more chances which we didnt put away.
I don't think there was any "kicking lumps"

Despite that we can only blame ourselves for not taking the 10 odd chances we should have put away and if st marks go on to win the league congratulations to them and they will deserve it.

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:02 am

Maybe its time to start training? Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:06 am

Kilworthsunday wrote:
A good close footballing match against a good Oadby team. Shame we couldnt get 3 points against them earlier in the season, we could possibly be challenging Hoskins then! Well done Hoskins on almost garunteeing the title

one one our best performance 1st half last night 6-0HT.
to be honest superfly keeper didnt want to play he came off after 15mins.
and there real fight was cm the blonde lad he worked hard and battled away but we wer too strong on the day .
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:28 am

littlebigman wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:
Nothing against the st marks lads they played well we had the more chances which we didnt put away.

Despite that we can only blame ourselves for not taking the 10 odd chances we should have put away and if st marks go on to win the league congratulations to them and they will deserve it.
what you should do is brag at the end of the season if you actually win something not before,the best team won on the night,you lot were a very poor second

Very poor we had about twice as many chances :s just our finishing was poor :s
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:31 am

KajimaFC wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:

like your players did first game :s i congratulated your guys if you could actually read.... and i also said if you go on to win league congratulations... footballers always call the ref by their first name :s

You didnt explain the kicking are players cause you had the arse?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:00 am

It's not the calling the Ref by his first name thats a problem it's when you swear at him and use abuse it should of become a problem,shame he wasn't stronger Kajima?
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

KajimaFC wrote:

I can see why the ref would over rule your Lino! He was your best player against us!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:31 am

Shut up kilworth u lot went out the night before thought it would be easy and you got beat simple! And we're u at the game little man?? And shanio u know I shook all ur lots hand at the end u took ur chances we didn't and playing with ten men and not our usual keeper don't help.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:36 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Shut up kilworth u lot went out the night before thought it would be easy and you got beat simple! And we're u at the game little man?? And shanio u know I shook all ur lots hand at the end u took ur chances we didn't and playing with ten men and not our usual keeper don't help.
Of course I was there after you lot bragging about being champions the other week I wouldn't of missed last night for anything,well worth watching you lot getting stuffed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

thanks to those congratulating us!

such bad karma in here tho.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:02 pm

Hardly got stuffed either
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:08 pm

How very mature! Are u lonely? Seems that way!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

I was watching the game and the main differance was the keepers, st marks keeper was the busier and pulled off sum gud saves where as kajimas didnt have the best game to b fair
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm

He's not our usual keeper! As u know. And we weren't great me included shocking game but even though we didn't play great we still created but if u don't put them in counts for nothing. N we knew before the game he would ruin it st marks said it also.
Back to top Go down
nristaff

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

we did it from start to finish well done to my nri bruvva's bring on next season should be intrestin !!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

very true and can u play him in goal sunday pls mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

Big well done to NRI is that back to back titles now??
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:

Staffy - very true mate! Make sure you are there all season next year!!!

Yeah it is back to back titles mate, and although the first one was great to achieve, i think (no disrespect) their were only 3 teams at the same level as us in that division, this year i think that every team except Aylestone (said this before lol) was equal to us and each other...its just, as tubbynri said on another post, we got our same 'equal' side out every week, and we keep going.

Three trophies in two years....poor mans Advance Couriers hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm

not my decision but I think u will be in Div 2 next year, along with Magna and possibly Reem (someone said on here last week they were not carrying on?). i think div 2 will be a great division next year
Back to top Go down
nristaff

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

yeah i will be there defo am orange and white through out son nuff luv nri and most off all mr heggs let the force be wiv us !!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

Widds wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:

Staffy - very true mate! Make sure you are there all season next year!!!

Yeah it is back to back titles mate, and although the first one was great to achieve, i think (no disrespect) their were only 3 teams at the same level as us in that division, this year i think that every team except Aylestone (said this before lol) was equal to us and each other...its just, as tubbynri said on another post, we got our same 'equal' side out every week, and we keep going.

Three trophies in two years....poor mans Advance Couriers hahaha Razz

Well done mate thats a great acheivement gud luck next season...maybe a trick of titles :-)
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Kilworthsunday wrote:

one one our best performance 1st half last night 6-0HT.
to be honest superfly keeper didnt want to play he came off after 15mins.
and there real fight was cm the blonde lad he worked hard and battled away but we wer too strong on the day .

agreed you boys were top class first half! scoring some cracking goals as well - Coleman goal on the volley left foot stood out......got to be honest we though we all hid....

2nd half for us was all about pride, to be fair you took your foot off it a little with the damage already done but 2nd half we at least competed! worthy winners though and good luck next year as defo gonna win the league now....

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:55 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
not my decision but I think u will be in Div 2 next year, along with Magna and possibly Reem (someone said on here last week they were not carrying on?). i think div 2 will be a great division next year

i think looking at our record then it should only be one division, but, also need to take into account the calibre of teams in our division, many of whom are definitely division 2 standard. as said by yourself and others, even though the league got stick from some about us goini just one division, none of the teams in our division would say we were head and shoulders ahead of them. except for the talented young buck in goal lol
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:04 pm

Well done NRI over the moon for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

And all without the aid of that scallywag we''ve all been reading about, any news whats happening about that yet.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

cheers mivan!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:59 pm

oh yeah forgot to congrats NRI great season for u lot i knew reem would mess up too much for them esp with cup final but well done and hoskins will see u div 1 nxt year !
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

Haha 4th time Coleman! i assume you mean your reserves in the first? they Will be bumping your reserves up to the first division. i say your reserves but i obviously mean your first time in the lower division Wink

only joking mate, be good to play against the legendary anstey swifts
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

Congrats to nri from us at kaffir I think you boys deserve it fully.
Just 1 thing i hope you still go out to beat epworth and put out your best team there are still positions to be played for and don't want to get relegated because teams don't field full strength teams.
I'm sure you will anyway just wanted to put my point on here
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

we have a full strength team there bud and cheers
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:46 pm

Gud I don't mean to sound petty and no hard feelings to epworth if they beat u fair and square then that's fair enough.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:59 pm

well done to humbo 2000 on winning the league from st marks fc,
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:07 pm

Welcome to div1 widds.. Will pe a pleasure trying to beg against you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Gud I don't mean to sound petty and no hard feelings to epworth if they beat u fair and square then that's fair enough.

dito for your game against reem... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 18 April
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next