Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 8 April

Go down 
+28
Pukka
Sparta3
whiteeagles
browny15lfc
WILKSY
littlebigman
wheel1
Potts
Neevsey
Skeems
Sparky
CSKA Carnabys
OBSERVER
Mivan are going up
tysmith c.n.f.c
ShaNiO
Fieldy
Bucko
Sneijder10
Rwhite08
Jwithers
Kilworthsunday
Polska legend II
Hellboy
KajimaFC
Kadreamer4
BEES KNEES
Gordon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadreamer4

Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

Observer you've got plenty of time on your hands with the Easter holiday and kids not being at school but spend it on your mrs pal she's looking elsewhere. And tysmith jog on you soft ninny no1 cares what u think it's banter u wise old owl
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
Alot of hate amongst teams on here

My kids are hating me at the moment, i couldn't afford to buy any of them Easter eggs.
Back to top Go down
Kadreamer4

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:20 pm

Love you hellboy have a good Easter come round for a
Few beers if u fancy it
Back to top Go down
Potts

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:21 pm

From a Harrow I was hoping for a st marks win, however kajima played them off the (overgrown) pitch. Shocking dive for the pen although on the whole very well reffed by rich. Game was won in midfield with mark woolman dominating in the air. Thought st marks had a chNce after Ryan kneevsey went off injured. Shane smashed the bar/post in a rare st marks attack but on the whole a good win for kajima. On a separate note st marks Lino second half was shocking, speaking on his phone for ages and 15 yards behind play flagging for offside. Still think st marks will win the league as we plan on beating kajima!!!!
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:27 pm

Well done to npe today great set of lads and to be fair I think they would agree that it shouldn't have been that score today. We deserved the loss and we will take it on the chin as npe are by far the best team in this league it was just one of them games for us today bit like City vs Chelsea last game off the season we went for it and got punished the one thing that stood out though apart from the way npe can just tear teams apart was our lad priddys goal from the half way line. Well done to the npe lads on spanking the league u deserve it quality team ( just didn't deserve that score line) ; ) cheers for a good season we will be back next season with a few new signings and hopefully competing at the top end of the table see you next season we look forward it.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:39 pm

Neevsey wrote:
Hi observer ur talking complete rubbish like every other jealous .... In this division all we did regardless of the poor from every other frightened tosspot was to go out and address the young pretenders they can't handle the power we have too much for them good luck next year st marks your day is gone u blew it and observer what the **** has red hair got to do with it u soft fukin lad thanks 3 points! Happy Easter.
like u hammered us :/ u got 2 fortunate goals and we got a peno that shouldnt of been, dont make out u came out there and battered us cause u didnt u were flipping rubbish both wingers had ur pants down every time hence why u felt the need to keep fouling them.

Look forward to the second game at your place season is far from over!
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:53 pm

Why do kajima think the leagues over you've got to play us again GHW and harrow there's 9 points dropped, you had 2 decent players one went off injured and the other was your captain aha can't wait for the return will make for another interesting game
Back to top Go down
Kadreamer4

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:56 pm

They hid the goats in the changing rooms
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Just like to dedicate kajimas win over st marks to little big man!!!!
Thanks for that but i do not wish to be associated with,cheats,divers,moaners or gingers so please refrain from dedicating anything else to me Kajima, I have standards
Back to top Go down
Potts

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 7:12 pm

The game must have looked different when playing because looking from the side kajima did dominate the game apart from the ten minute spell at the end. Wasn't really sure what st marks tactics were, seemed very long ball. The number 3 is too good to be playing left back and was probably the worst game I have seen Shane play. Shouldn't be playing just in front of back 4, would have been more effective behind the striker, didn't seem to do much today.
Back to top Go down
Kadreamer4

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 7:21 pm

Little big man you've poor it son, no1 cares what you think and I'm glad you turned up today, but if u play for st marks you didn't turn up at all. In that case happy Easter 3 points thanks
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 7:33 pm

Myself and littlebigman do not play at such a low level kid. We both have reasons to bloat about achievements this season but decide to in a dignified way where as you plonkers have never achieved anything so feel the need to gloat at being in contention to be DIVISION FIVE chumpions
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 7:50 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Well done to npe today great set of lads and to be fair I think they would agree that it shouldn't have been that score today. We deserved the loss and we will take it on the chin as npe are by far the best team in this league it was just one of them games for us today bit like City vs Chelsea last game off the season we went for it and got punished the one thing that stood out though apart from the way npe can just tear teams apart was our lad priddys goal from the half way line. Well done to the npe lads on spanking the league u deserve it quality team ( just didn't deserve that score line) ; ) cheers for a good season we will be back next season with a few new signings and hopefully competing at the top end of the table see you next season we look forward it.
Like the comments, think every1 involved walked off after an enjoyable game. They have been prob the best set of lads we have played but had to set the story straight after ur hard fought draw at our place, if David luiz wasn't ur gaffa I was gonna try and pouch him after ur game at royal oak! Good luck next season! Priddy's goal wasn't as good as my hatrick which got ruled out lol
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:02 pm

Potts wrote:
The game must have looked different when playing because looking from the side kajima did dominate the game apart from the ten minute spell at the end. Wasn't really sure what st marks tactics were, seemed very long ball. The number 3 is too good to be playing left back and was probably the worst game I have seen Shane play. Shouldn't be playing just in front of back 4, would have been more effective behind the striker, didn't seem to do much today.

Not an excuse cus we was just sh** but he only played there cus are to centre backs were out it was 4 people at the back who don't play there but will see a week Wednesday when there back can't wait
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

When is the kaj and St marks game I wanna go watch it lol
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

Wednesday 18th April @ kajima's so the website states
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

Think it's worth a trip.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:04 pm

This is quality. Call our match off as I want to watch this one.

What does Harry Hill say?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Potts wrote:

Not an excuse cus we was just sh** but he only played there cus are to centre backs were out it was 4 people at the back who don't play there but will see a week Wednesday when there back can't wait

Should have rang Jack, I would have turned out and also raised your average age from 18 to 30
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:
When is the kaj and St marks game I wanna go watch it lol
Same here! haha

White Eagles 5-2 Pollards Crusaders.

We started the first half strongly and created 2/3 good chances but failed to take any. Pollards then hit us on the counter and took the lead with their first shot of the match taking the game into half-time at 1-0. At half-time, we made an inspirational substitution, bringing on Milan Ceko who completely controlled the game. We continued to create chances and after having a header that hit the bar and bounced down on the line we didn't think it would be our day but then Pollards broke away again and with their 2nd shot of the match made it 2-0! But we felt that we were well on top and credit to the lads, they kept their heads up and we soon got back into the game with a penalty after about 70 minutes and then in the last 20 minutes the floodgates opened and we hammered the Pollards goal to bits with goal after goal and passing move after passing move. We played some excellent football in the second half, keeping the ball well under some good Pollards pressure but they soon tired and credit to our lads for really implementing the style of football that we have tried to impose on Division 6 this season!

Bring on next season!
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:15 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Potts wrote:

Should have rang Jack, I would have turned out and also raised your average age from 18 to 30

Haha not a bad shout, I'll keep it in mind next time
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:33 am

Bore off!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:39 am

Its all getting abit pathetic everyone we win some we lose some, move on people
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

Move on??????????????? we're only just getting started......................................................
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:06 am

They'll be even fatter now they've eaten all their kids easter eggs.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:24 am

Wheres rich from kilworth with his just for men? Send it kajimas way will you!!
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:05 pm

They both have fit birds and a manager who doesn't tell them to dive so I think they are just fine kid
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Wheres rich from kilworth with his just for men? Send it kajimas way will you!!

Still never used it but even I am starting to doubt myself now... Bloody Capello and hell boy! Great banter, mind.

Glad I don't (yet). I went to but some for a photo of me holding it, for a profile pic... But it's nearly a tenner a time and I cut my hair every two weeks!! Would need to be loaded to maintain it!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

This is a bit embarrassing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:49 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
They both have fit birds and a manager who doesn't tell them to dive so I think they are just fine kid

All they need now is a DIVISION FIVE trophy
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

It's called banter something ur boring team has a lack of. St marks lads are a good set of lads and a good team (apart from the goalie who refused to shake anyone's hand) whoever wins the league will deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm

To be fair to Kajima should they go onto win the league they would have deserved it considering the amount of games they have to play in a short time and more importantly by beating the teams challenging also for the league.
However I was in a very similar situation a few seasons back, having won a cup and reaching later stages of the other two cup comps. Played Wed, Fri, Sun for a few weeks, understrength teams, injuries, knackered players only finished third when it was in our hands...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 4:51 pm

Pukka wrote:
To be fair to Kajima should they go onto win the league they would have deserved it considering the amount of games they have to play in a short time and more importantly by beating the teams challenging also for the league.
However I was in a very similar situation a few seasons back, having won a cup and reaching later stages of the other two cup comps. Played Wed, Fri, Sun for a few weeks, understrength teams, injuries, knackered players only finished third when it was in our hands...

It can be difficult, but it also has a flip side, i was in the same position a few years ago in Leicester Sunday League and my team played Wed, Fri and Sun for a few weeks, and we played some of our best football as the lads played together so often, eventually overhauling the leaders and winning the league....
Back to top Go down
KajimaCarrot

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:45 pm

Ha loving this abuse I'm getting for being agood football player. Who's these amateurs littlebigman and observer? I've probz had there pants down in higher divisions to be fair. So pipe down if all you can slag off is my hair cuzits been growing off my ginger head for the past 19 years kid.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

It's called banter something ur boring team has a lack of. St marks lads are a good set of lads and a good team (apart from the goalie who refused to shake anyone's hand) whoever wins the league will deserve it.

best bit of banter ive had for a while on here nothing wrong with a bit of abuse when challenging for the title, makes the games more intense aswell. hope the return at your place is as good as the game at ares
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: banter sunday 8 april   Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:15 pm

whoa lads calm down,have you noticed that if gwh win their last 4 games which includes games against you both,and st marks win next weeks rematch then gwh win the league.lots of twists and turns to come yet i think in the most competitive division in the alliance this season

anyway kaj we might stop you this sunday Wink Wink

(stop you scoring eight again i mean) Razz

Back to top Go down
KajimaCarrot

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm

Ha the game wernt any good at youres to be honest. We wernt at our best and I hope that wernt your best either? And let your keeper know he owes me 50 quid for thinking st marks could beat us.cheers
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 7:13 pm

Widds wrote:
Pukka wrote:

It can be difficult, but it also has a flip side, i was in the same position a few years ago in Leicester Sunday League and my team played Wed, Fri and Sun for a few weeks, and we played some of our best football as the lads played together so often, eventually overhauling the leaders and winning the league....

Fair play to you Widds, my memories include playing midweek in market harborough with 10men and playing with blisters on top of blisters on top of blisters! pain....!

Well observed Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Wednesday 18th April @ kajima's so the website states

Its got Wednesday night floodlit game written all over this clash....£2 entry...... Idea
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 7:50 pm

Im suprised its on a school night to be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 April    Banter - Sunday 8 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 8 April
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next