HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g72

g72

Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Empty
PostSubject: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:59 am

Weds 4th April
Div 3

Magna Town 2 - 2 MDH knights (both teams evenly matched in this midweek encounter)
Saff Lounge, Sunday 0 - 10 Reem Team (reem to gain massive revenge on a depleted saff team)

Div 5

Kajima 5 - 0 Thurmaston ( Kaji to be too strong)

Friday 6th April
Div 5

LDA 2 - 1 CSKA (Lda to edge a tight good friday match)

Sunday 8th April
Prem

Glenfield Town 2 - 1 Premier Sports ( Glenny to continue their form)
Kirby muxloe 1 - 3 Magna 73 ( magna to grind out a result here)

Div 3

AC wigston 1 - 6 Reem ( reem to win it 2nd half after a tight 1st half from a decent wigston team)
Epworth 2 - 4 MDH knights ( mdh to gain the upper hand in another close game)
Huncote 3 - 1 Kaffir ( huncote to bounce back after 3 defeats)

Div 5

Azul 1 - 2 LDA ( lda last minute)
QPR 3 - 1 CSKA ( rangers to be in the driving seat)
St Marks 2 - 1 Kajima (battle of 2 of the big guns)
GHW 6 - 0 Thurmaston ( Gate to prove way too strong and dominate start to finish)
Back to top Go down
Animal

Animal

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 1:05 pm

All these predictions you must be bored or lonely!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 1:08 pm

Animal wrote:
All these predictions you must be bored or lonely!

Dinner break!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 3:04 pm

Weds 4th April
Div 3

Magna Town 2 - 3 MDH knights

Sunday 8th April
Prem

Glenfield Town 2 - 4 Premier Sports
Kirby muxloe 3 - 2 Magna 73

AC wigston 1 - 6 Reem
Epworth 1 - 4 MDH knights
Huncote 3 - 1 Kaffir..

bored and lonely..
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Weds 4th April
Div 3

Magna Town 2 - 3 MDH knights

Sunday 8th April
Prem

Glenfield Town 2 - 4 Premier Sports
Kirby muxloe 3 - 2 Magna 73

AC wigston 1 - 6 Reem
Epworth 1 - 4 MDH knights
Huncote 3 - 1 Kaffir..

bored and lonely..

Can't ever remembering you predicting me a win hellboy is this a personal vendetta?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:35 pm

call the dogs off jenko, i cant remember who "you" play for.... No
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:18 pm

Glenfield Town are now playing GT at home instead of Prem Sports.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:20 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
Glenfield Town are now playing GT at home instead of Prem Sports.

Glenfield Town 4 - 1 GT
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:

And i thought you knew everything about local football? Obviously not as intelligent as I first thought!

Am currently playing for Kaffir
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:21 am

artificial intellegence jenko, its no match for natural stupidity....Huncote 6 - 0 Kaffir.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

Hellboy wrote:
artificial intellegence jenko, its no match for natural stupidity....Huncote 6 - 0 Kaffir.

I fancy our strikers to score at least one lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:08 pm

Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

And i thought you knew everything about local football? Obviously not as intelligent as I first thought!

Jenko, I've had a conversation with Helly about you, he actually thinks your a top keeper as do I. He secretly admires you so take it with a pinch of salt, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:32 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Jenko, I've had a conversation with Helly about you, he actually thinks your a top keeper as do I. He secretly admires you so take it with a pinch of salt, lol.

Thanks for the compliment malc, if only you didnt have widds in your team lol

I am quite jelous that you know the identity of hellboy though
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm

Ha ha. Yeah, don't tell Widds, big teddy bear might get upset. Lol.

My secret will never be shared. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Aw........what ya told him that for magic?...i was having fun winding him up, as for widds being in your goal, watch this space jenko.....Malc's always on the case for new blood, widds thinks he's superglued into that goal, but anyone can come unstuck.....all it takes is some glue remover....
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:50 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:55 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Aw........what ya told him that for magic?...i was having fun winding him up, as for widds being in your goal, watch this space jenko.....Malc's always on the case for new blood, widds thinks he's superglued into that goal, but anyone can come unstuck.....all it takes is some glue remover....

Was enjoying the banter aswell and appreciate the compliment from you hellboy aswell

Surely there could be a spot in goal for widds in the ressies? haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

the pace i move, malc often asks if i am superglued in that goal. Little fact for you tho, if Dme hadn't folded, me and our defence would have kept more clean sheets than all the other teams in our division put together. Coincidence? No
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:16 pm

Don't wana giv Jenko a bigger head than he already has but he is a top keeper.
Just unlucky to have a different defence in front of him every week due To injuries and let downs
Don't think we will keep him nx season possibly move on to better things kind of hope we do tho but we will see.

Wud be a gud battle if he went to Nri for the no 1 spot widds is great keeper aswell
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:58 pm

g72 wrote:
Weds 4th April
Div 3

Magna Town 2 - 2 MDH knights (both teams evenly matched in this midweek encounter)
Saff Lounge, Sunday 0 - 10 Reem Team (reem to gain massive revenge on a depleted saff team)

Div 5

Kajima 5 - 0 Thurmaston ( Kaji to be too strong)

Friday 6th April
Div 5

LDA 2 - 1 CSKA (Lda to edge a tight good friday match)

Sunday 8th April

Prem

Glenfield Town 2 - 1 Premier Sports ( Glenny to continue their form)
Kirby muxloe 1 - 3 Magna 73 ( magna to grind out a result here)

Div 3

AC wigston 1 - 6 Reem ( reem to win it 2nd half after a tight 1st half from a decent wigston team)
Epworth 2 - 4 MDH knights ( mdh to gain the upper hand in another close game)
Huncote 3 - 1 Kaffir ( huncote to bounce back after 3 defeats)

Div 5

Azul 1 - 2 LDA ( lda last minute)
QPR 3 - 1 CSKA ( rangers to be in the driving seat)
St Marks 2 - 1 Kajima (battle of 2 of the big guns)
GHW 6 - 0 Thurmaston ( Gate to prove way too strong and dominate start to finish)

Well was way out on weds games - saff owned reem even though it was 5 - 3, saff had a scratch team and at 4 - 1 up saffs keeper went off injured which let reem in a little, and Mdh powered to a great 4 nil win over Magna, to say I was freezing watching the saff game would be an understatement but watching great football made it worthwhile!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm

Cheers for that Kaffir....which player are you at The Inn?

G72...genuinely not been that cold for a long time!!! The Saff keeper worried me when he started trying to entertain himself at the end of the game haha
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:56 pm

Widds wrote:
Cheers for that Kaffir....which player are you at The Inn?

G72...genuinely not been that cold for a long time!!! The Saff keeper worried me when he started trying to entertain himself at the end of the game haha

Indeed the midfielder who went in goal for saff midway through the 2nd half surely did try to entertain, especially with his 2 attempted kick outs straight at Reems striker, 1 which was duely netted for reems 3rd lol! Gotta say though saff will prob find Magna Town next friday a lot tougher than what reem offered 2nite, from all the hype reem have generated lately I was expecting more, luke in midfield for reem was good though but couldn't get players around him motivated, its going to be a mega tight run in for reem as wigston could cause them some probs on this performance!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:02 pm

I think Wigston, Magna and Kaffir can all take something off Reem to be honest. I thought Snodins goal was very well taken, keeper should have had it, but the first time shot showed some good technique.
I was sat in a car with some mates watching him kick the ball at their striker, to say we were going a bit mental is an understatement!!! Still, wouldnt be Sunday Football without a bit of shennanigans!!
Agree about Luke, he runs with the ball really well....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:50 am

Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Was enjoying the banter aswell and appreciate the compliment from you hellboy aswell

Surely there could be a spot in goal for widds in the ressies? haha

It'd have to be a big spot..... Wink sorry again widds..

anyway back to being adults, we're all waiting for your last game of the season, a clean sheet in that game, and the world will be your oyster...there should be a good crowd there watching that game.....the futures bright, the futures orange....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:59 am

Cheek of you! Big boned!

If there is anything on the game it should be a good crowd and party!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:04 am

Thats what your mrs says, or was it boner?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:11 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

the pace i move, malc often asks if i am superglued in that goal. Little fact for you tho, if Dme hadn't folded, me and our defence would have kept more clean sheets than all the other teams in our division put together. Coincidence? No

No coincidence Widds just a quality settled back four :p
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:13 am

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Don't wana giv Jenko a bigger head than he already has but he is a top keeper.
Just unlucky to have a different defence in front of him every week due To injuries and let downs
Don't think we will keep him nx season possibly move on to better things kind of hope we do tho but we will see.

Wud be a gud battle if he went to Nri for the no 1 spot widds is great keeper aswell

Cheers for the compliment Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12   Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prem, Div 3 and Div 5 prediction w/e 08-04-12
Page 1 of 1