Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month for December/January

Go down 
+10
harvey
dee_aitcho
Lodge
super polska
enogel
dave ash
Stroller
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
14 posters

Team of the Month for December / January
Advance Couriers
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap55%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Magna 73 Rangers
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap0%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Western Athletic
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap27%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
E
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap0%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harrow
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap9%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Red Arrow
Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_lcap9%Team of the Month for December/January I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Team of the Month for December/January Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

Who do you think?
Here are the contenders
Advance CouriersP4 W4 21-5
Birstall AthleticAway5-2Sunday Premier Cup
Exeter ArmsAway6-2Walton Cup
Quorn RoyalsAway5-1Sunday Premier Cup
Frolesworth UnitedHome5-0Moore Cup
Magna 73 RangersP4 W3 D1 13-8
Leicester AcademicalsAway2-0
Welford Victoria Away5-5
Fleckney Athletic SundayAway4-2Walton Cup
AFC HurricanesAway2-1
Western AthleticP4 W3 D1 14-10
Leicester Bharat TalbotHome1-0Sunday Trophy
Beaumont AthleticHome6-6
Aylestone United AHome3-2Sunday Trophy
Sunbury UnitedAway4-2
EP4 W3 D1 20-8
Birstall RangersAway2-2
FC KibworthAway6-1Stokes Cup
Hood Park RangersAway6-1
Sparta Parva ReservesHome6-4Stokes Cup
HarrowP5 W4 D1 16-7
Phoenix UnitedAway3-1
LK Old BoysHome4-1
LK Old BoysAway3-0
Red ArrowHome2-2
West End United ReservesHome4-3
Red ArrowP4 W2 D2 7-4
Niffy Rangers AAway1-1
West End United ReservesAway1-0
HarrowAway2-2
Hat & BeaverHome3-1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:40 pm

Leicester Polska First Team. Played One, won one, scored 4, conceded 0
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:50 pm

Rollover to include Feb methinks
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

Stroller wrote:
Rollover to include Feb methinks

That means the league will have saved money on 2 balls then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

This sounds a good idea to me Smile
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:09 pm

LOL DAVE ASH
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

Advance....best record for the month!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

Magna 73
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

Advance for me!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:08 pm

AC Wigston- Played 2 scored 10 conceded 3

Rollover to February.
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 3:00 pm

im gonna say red arrow,just for the fact they've been beat most sundays over the last few seasons,yet still get a team out,and enjoy there football,
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston- Played 2 scored 10 conceded 3

Rollover to February.

you sure???
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 6:52 pm

I'm with you, Harvey

Pointless poll, Advance will win it.

The league take every opportunity available to kiss the a$$ of Advance. Great team, good set of lads, that'll deservedly win many trophies this year, which i fully applaud. But it's a great opportunity for the league to give something back to the teams that keep going in all kinds of adversity, but they won't take it.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
I'm with you, Harvey

The league take every opportunity available to kiss the a$$ of Advance. Great team, good set of lads, that'll deservedly win many trophies this year, which i fully applaud. But it's a great opportunity for the league to give something back to the teams that keep going in all kinds of adversity, but they won't take it.

All though i see your point of view.....isn't this a competion for the best team of the month? This is a competitive game there for you shouldn't be reward for failing to be good. If you want to win it it.....try harder!
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:20 pm

super polska wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
I'm with you, Harvey

All though i see your point of view.....isn't this a competion for the best team of the month? This is a competitive game there for you shouldn't be reward for failing to be good. If you want to win it it.....try harder!
yeah it is best team of the month,and your right,but what are the chances of red arrow getting it compered to them,they will be up there every month,no disrespect to them,
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

They will be there untill they win it. Then they're not eligable to win it till the next season. Personally I'd find it patronising if we had won for hanging on in there......and we're certainly candidates for it despite me being possibly the best player in the prem!
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

Agreed - you are the best player in the prem and the sexiest pig

No, i'm not suggesting giving it to the whipping boys all the time, but a mixture of teams that are newly promoted and are punching above their weight, a mid-table team that pull off a couple of scalps in a particular month and of course your top teams etc..

It just seems a bit predictable, why bother running a poll when the team that wins the most games gets it every month? It might as well just be an announcement based on statistics.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

To be fair some teams do get dropped into the hat for a few good league results (not neccesarily wins) to be fair this IS taken into consideration it seems as Advance would have won in the first month. Theyve been over looked so far as winners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:00 pm

bit surprised were in the mix for it to be fair, however i would personally say it should be advance as they are the only candidates with a 100% record in this period. although i wouldnt turn down a free matchball if dennis and co wanted to give it us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

To see who has won the match ball this time, see the Breaking News on

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 6:21 pm

well done harrow
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Good stuff, league people!!

Congratulations Harrow
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

Yeah well done to the Harrow lads.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

What about GT? 26-4

Kirby Muxloe rangers away 1-5
Trinity OB away 3-11
White lion away 0-10
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

Congrats to Harrow tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:59 pm

not played enough games id say!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:49 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
What about GT? 26-4

Trinity OB away 3-11
White lion away 0-10

Well done for beating a team 2 divisions below you, and two teams 1 division below you Rolling Eyes

Do you really think that deserves team of the month?

Have a Basketball instead Cool
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

well done Harrow
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:53 am

Stroller wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:
What about GT? 26-4

Trinity OB away 3-11
White lion away 0-10

Well done for beating a team 2 divisions below you, and two teams 1 division below you Rolling Eyes

Our run of games is pretty much the same as Advance's with aload of cup games and thy wre put 4ward 4 it? Lol Plus you can only beat whats in front of you...and thats what we did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:21 am

4 games minimum
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:
What about GT? 26-4

Trinity OB away 3-11
White lion away 0-10

Our run of games is pretty much the same as Advance's with aload of cup games and thy wre put 4ward 4 it? Lol Plus you can only beat whats in front of you...and thats what we did Very Happy

Hence why we didn't win it, even though we played 2 Premier Cup games

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for December/January   Team of the Month for December/January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the Month for December/January
Page 1 of 1