HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

Hi all,
This year sees the third hosting of the MDH 6-a-side tournament. This year it will be held on June 3rd....A BANK HOLIDAY allowing for much to drink!!!
Format will see 4 pitches in use with league format and the top 2 from each division progressing to the quarter finals! We have had alliance participation and both Magna and Birstall came close last year but somehow a group of mates came out on top!
Bar and Refreshments will be available ALL DAY at the Harborough Town FC venue.
It'd be great to have a few more from the Alliance involved and touch wood a few more have expressed interest. If you are interested in registering a team please feel free to PM me, leave a note on the thread, or ring me (Shaun) on 07772896621.
Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

How much per team shaun??
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

£40 a team mate, max squad of 8 so a fiver a man for all day!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 8:47 am

It's a crackin day out this one, and the sun always seems to shine! Lee's beers taste nice too, when he doesn't keep a watchful eye over them!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 9:29 am

Rolling Eyes yes is a good day, just keep an eye on your beers!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
Hi all,
Cheers guys.

Hi there, i think Reem spleen are thinking of applying, but they need to know a few things, is it ok to still wear the fake tan? will there be top up booths available?...will there be a manicurist on site?....a hairdresser to touch up the highlights?....will there be an aftershave counter available?....and is there a bidet?...a male massure?...a fairy cake stall?...and most importantly of all, will you provide a chauffeur driven limo to and from the ground for them.???
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:15 am

Hellboy wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
Hi all,
Cheers guys.

Hi there, i think Reem spleen are thinking of applying, but they need to know a few things, is it ok to still wear the fake tan? will there be top up booths available?...will there be a manicurist on site?....a hairdresser to touch up the highlights?....will there be an aftershave counter available?....and is there a bidet?...a male massure?...a fairy cake stall?...and most importantly of all, will you provide a chauffeur driven limo to and from the ground for them.???

Haha I'll get to work on that but for bnow we are looking at options for a raffle, an ice cream van and a bouncy castle! The beers sorted so that's the most important thing!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 11:33 am

They won't go on the bouncy...they might break a nail or lose an hair extention.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

Happy to announce FC City of Leicester in hunting for a piece of silverware in their first year together!
Best of luck lads
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 1:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
Hi all,
Cheers guys.

I think youve got an obsession with Reem Team.

If you want to join i think we could come up with some kind of arrangement....... Waterboy or something, infact the changing rooms could do with a sweep after the games.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 2:37 pm

You couldnt pay me enough to pick up those vagasils off the floor, with the grey twiddly hairs still attached.
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You couldnt pay me enough to pick up those vagasils off the floor, with the grey twiddly hairs still attached.

O you wont get paid, being part of REEM will be enough......

Plus we would let you take the trophies home at the end of the season, us "Pothunters" have too too many. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

Beef wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

O you wont get paid, being part of REEM will be enough......

Plus we would let you take the trophies home at the end of the season, us "Pothunters" have too too many. lol!

I'm too mature to want any toys, and i'm not a materialistic person, you keep them if it makes you feel more grown up.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 9:24 pm

What is hellboys problem? Anyway, cheers shaun, our boys will be involved be in touch mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
£40 a team mate, max squad of 8 so a fiver a man for all day!

Will there be a paddling pool?......it'll make the Hotshots team feel more at home.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

I'd quite like a paddling pool Shaun... Any chance? Sure I'll find a spot in a team that day!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:31 am

And a hook-a-duck stall would just top the day off nicely....
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Oh yes hook-a-duck. And a coconut stall? I've got a bouncy castle (no joke) if you want to borrow it Shaun? We used it a Kibworth Town's fundraiser last summer.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:07 am

Cheers Sam appreciate that mate, what's ya phone number now?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:37 am

I bet his mum took ages to choose that bouncy castle, didnt know whether to go for the one with the zoo animals on, or the one with the clowns on.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

Well after finding out who I played for, she decided I'd be comfortable around both animals and clowns and so got me one with both on!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:55 am

Theres a few funny sights in Harborough, thats why they have to wear them clowns shoes, to get their duck feet in them.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Theres a few funny sights in Harborough, thats why they have to wear them clowns shoes, to get their duck feet in them.

couldn't agree more!! Good job we arn't from Harborough Sam, eh?
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:29 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

couldn't agree more!! Good job we arn't from Harborough Sam, eh?

Just what I was thinking Bates! You playing in the tournament?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:46 am

yea think so mate, jack asked me very nicely the other day if i would like to join his team!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:23 am

Three HarboroughHotshot players walk into a bar... A fairy, a tramp and a goon... And that was just the first one.
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 11:27 am

That sounds painful
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:18 pm

Hellboy walks into a bar, everyone recognizes the mysterious man immediately carrying his keyboard infront of his face.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm

SamEvans wrote:
That sounds painful

doubt it, it was a gay bar.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

Would you like to play helly?? I'm sure ourselves or reem wopuld be happy to accomadate you, after all it is sport relief week, we don't mind the odd bit of charity!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:13 pm

w#n#ing over beach volleyball doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:26 pm

Why have you turned this thread into let's slate reem let's slate hotshots??? Childish man with issues and a choclate foot?? Grow some balls and then go play with them lad your boring
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:09 am

hotshot66 wrote:
Hellboy walks into a bar, everyone recognizes the mysterious man immediately carrying his keyboard infront of his face.

As a birthday present for said partner ( hotshot66 ) or ( b reem ) they spent the weekend in a castle, and he moaned the whole f#ckin# time they were in it. To be honest though, it wasn't very bouncy.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 2:36 pm

come on Hellboy, not one of your recent comments is in danger of being anywhere near funny.

anyhow, come down to the MDH tourney, I'll buy you a beer Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

no ta...you'd probably beat me up.

Ive just received an important call informing me that some of the hotshots players are suffering from a cross virus of swine and bird flu, it could prevent them winning this tounament, or making it to the Premier division one day.......its called pigs might f##king fly flu....
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 10:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
no ta...you'd probably beat me up.

Ive just received an important call informing me that some of the hotshots players are suffering from a cross virus of swine and bird flu, it could prevent them winning this tounament, or making it to the Premier division one day.......its called pigs might f##king fly flu....

Beat you up?

Come on, you used to sort of make me smile with you're jokes, not happening anymore - maybe your trying to hard?

Back to top Go down
JakeHH

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

is it just turn up on the day and sign up?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm

theres a number on the first post of this thread, give Shaun a call and he can sort you with a team sheet - fill it in with your players, pay the entry fee and turn up on the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME   MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDH 6 aside Tournament - June 3rd ALLIANCE WELCOME
Page 1 of 1