HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 11:05 pm

AFC Royal Oak V The Wheel
Friar Lane V NPE
Pollards Crusaders V Hat & Beaver
The Firs OB V Little Bowden

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 11:17 pm

AFC Royal Oak ?V? The Wheel
played the wheel a few weeks ago and were clearly missing some players. Their 2-2 draw with NPE shows that they are capable of a performance. Will not be taking the Wheel lightly.

Friar Lane 1V11 NPE
No disrespect to friar lane but NPE will be far too strong and can see goals galore! Friar lane need to stick together and give it a good go next season in the right division. They have a very decent midfield but once a couple of goals go in their heads go down

Pollards Crusaders 1V2 Hat & Beaver
After seeing pollards last week i can only see one winner here. Hat and beaver were very impressive in our last game with their new signings. Pollards last week look to be struggling for confidence.

The Firs OB 2V3 Little Bowden
Little Bowden to edge this game. Can see it being a close call as firs are no mugs and are dangerous at set pieces ( well against us anyway). Little Bowden in form at the minute so i have them to sneak it
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 7:30 pm

AFC Royal Oak 3 - 1 The Wheel
Straight forward win for the home team I think. The Wheel's season took a nose dive towards the middle of the season, bar a good result against the mighty NPE, and Royal Oak have been fairly consistent in their results this season.

Friar Lane 0 - 6+ NPE
I don't want to be too disrespectful to the home team, but they are out of their depth in this league and NPE are far too strong for most of the teams in this league that are competing. Its a case of the longer Friar Lane hold out the less they will concede. If they concede early, I can see a cricket score here.

Pollards Crusaders 2-3 Hat & Beaver
Hat & Beaver will go for the jugular in this one I think, with it being their final game of the season, they will want 3 points to assure themselves of finishing away from the drop zone. I know they cant go down now mathematically (Firs OB and Friar are down I think) but they will want a strong finish. Pollards have hit the deck recently and look a shadow of themselves early on this season.

The Firs OB 1-2 Little Bowden
Reverse fixture Firs OB took one of their few wins of the season and I think it was harsh on us to be fair. We led from the 10th to the 80th minutes and shipped two in ten minutes (one of our specialties... just ask Wheel and White Eagles!) and generally we deserved at least a point. I am going to back us to right that wrong and get a win here as we looked great against Eagles last Sunday, if we play like that we are a match for anyone in this league. We want that fourth spot that is still very much up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 9:35 am

AFC Royal Oak 5 V 1 The Wheel
Friar Lane 0 V 4 NPE
Pollards Crusaders 1 V 3 Hat & Beaver
The Firs OB 2 V 4 Little Bowden
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:29 am

AFC Royal Oak 2 V 0 The Wheel - Should be comfortable for the Oak.

Friar Lane 1 V 6 NPE - Friar Lane are a good bunch of lads but unfortunately, theres a reason why NPE are top of the table and this should be a walkover.

Pollards Crusaders 2 V 2 Hat & Beaver - Very tough to call. Hat and Beaver have improved since we played them earlier in the season but their defence is like a sieve...

The Firs OB 1 V 1 Little Bowden - Firs are no mugs and this will be tight. Unfortunately I was at Stamford Bridge last week so didn't play against Bowden but I heard we down to bare bones and as a result struggled against Bowden. I hear it could have been a different story had we not been missing three players.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

whiteeagles wrote:

Friar Lane 1 V 6 NPE - Friar Lane are a good bunch of lads but unfortunately, theres a reason why NPE are top of the table and this should be a walkover.

Pollards Crusaders 2 V 2 Hat & Beaver - Very tough to call. Hat and Beaver have improved since we played them earlier in the season but their defence is like a sieve...

The Firs OB 1 V 1 Little Bowden - Firs are no mugs and this will be tight. Unfortunately I was at Stamford Bridge last week so didn't play against Bowden but I heard we down to bare bones and as a result struggled against Bowden. I hear it could have been a different story had we not been missing three players.

Shouldn't really rely on three players to secure all your results... team game and all that ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:43 am

Laughing and 1 of them is cr#p.... pirat
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

AFC Royal Oak 3 V 3 The Wheel
Friar Lane 2 V 5 NPE
Pollards Crusaders 3 V 4 Hat & Beaver
The Firs OB 3 V 4 Little Bowden

Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Laughing and 1 of them is cr#p.... pirat
Haha love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:33 pm

AFC Royal Oak 4 V 1 The Wheel - Straight forward for Oak this week.

Friar Lane 0 V 7 NPE - Comfortable for league champs.

Pollards Crusaders 2 V 3 Hat & Beaver - Two teams out of form and struggling. Beaver to upset things tho!

The Firs OB 1 V 4 Little Bowden - Bowden for a steady win. Deservedly won last week in the rain and will continue the decent form this week.

Side note on Eagles - after watching last week I think you got some great players (Ricey, Number 8 asian lad, regular keepers good and number 9 striker) but you have some things that really upset you. Last week your number 4 was comical. Whined and moaned all game an when he got the ball,he was miscontrolling it playing awful passes. He was bad for the rest of the team and made a bunch of decent lads play poorly because unless they gave him the ball, he was moaning and telling everyone how sh!t they are.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:03 pm

SamEvans wrote:
AFC Royal Oak 4 V 1 The Wheel - Straight forward for Oak this week.

Friar Lane 0 V 7 NPE - Comfortable for league champs.

Pollards Crusaders 2 V 3 Hat & Beaver - Two teams out of form and struggling. Beaver to upset things tho!

The Firs OB 1 V 4 Little Bowden - Bowden for a steady win. Deservedly won last week in the rain and will continue the decent form this week.

Side note on Eagles - after watching last week I think you got some great players (Ricey, Number 8 asian lad, regular keepers good and number 9 striker) but you have some things that really upset you. Last week your number 4 was comical. Whined and moaned all game an when he got the ball,he was miscontrolling it playing awful passes. He was bad for the rest of the team and made a bunch of decent lads play poorly because unless they gave him the ball, he was moaning and telling everyone how sh!t they are.

We was saying exact same in the pub. He was prob there worst player but thought he was messi !!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 5:42 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

Two results spot on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12   DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIV 6 PREDICTIONS 25/3/12
Page 1 of 1