HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NOTE TO LEAGUE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
littlebigman

littlebigman

NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 8:36 pm

maisto8 wrote:
Wow, littlebigman that's very mean. Your hurting my feelings. You sound like a very jealous and bitter person
POT,KETTLE,BLACK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm

Advance shouldn't be complaining about the lack of showers as there own showers don't work. We have played at Horsewell Lane 3 times in the last four weeks and the showers have only worked once. When they did work it was a dribble of water running down the wall. You guys should be use to it by now!!!! See you sunday i'll make sure our showers are switched off for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 11:38 am

Laughing you could always stand in a line after the game, and just gently spit on them, but if they want a stronger jet of water, goodness only knows how you are gunna do that.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

i think that complaints about semi final grounds should be posted on this forum, why keep everyone else in the dark ?

every club in the alliance should know about these things, this is a forum about our league and the semi finals being mentioned are all about our league, why people are saying that these things should not be made public on a forum about the alliance league i just dont know

is there any point in having this forum if things like semi final pitches cannot be talked about ?

anyway i hope none of the neutral fans from other teams will be setting fireworks off during saff lounges visit there this season, like they did last year, we nearly got into a lot of trouble for that
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 5:18 pm

I think it was the way it was done. And probably a lot of committee members thinking why give up my free time!
By the way, i am not one of the committee members thinking that tommy, need to carry on so we only get single division promotions
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

someone need; )s to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO LEAGUE   NOTE TO LEAGUE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTE TO LEAGUE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3