Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 18 March

Go down 
+32
Widds
Joey Barton
Pete Mourinho
hotshot66
Mivan are going up
huncote no:2
ShaNiO
Paulo
Stroller
tobester29
THE WATCHER
littlebigman
Capello
Vintage 9
LoneRanger38
CSKA17
Plough new boy
Kilworthsunday
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Giggsisgod
Jwithers
dave ash
browny15lfc
Polska legend II
Ramley_LBFC
Hairy Hebrew!
BEES KNEES
KajimaFC
Jenko
Hellboy
Gordon
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 18 March Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:35 am

Tell us about your game

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:29 am

I know who i'm rooting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

Enjoying the game hell boy?
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

Everyone said we would get battered today but we won 8-0 thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:08 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
Everyone said we would get battered today but we won 8-0 thanks

not me squire i put you lot down for the win.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

Silenced a few people today!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm

todays bragging rights are yours.... Cool
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:23 pm

Bout time I've been saying sme team was gna take a battering and azul were that team good bunch of lads to be fair!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 2:10 pm

A.F.C ROYAL OAK 5-0 POLLARD CRUSADERS

Simon Herbert (2)
Darren Jones
Shaun Doyle
Chris Townsend

Cracking result from our lads. Missing our usual defenders and a few more our lads, but put in a terrific performance. We raced into a 4-0 lead at half time. Darren Jones the pick of the bunch scoring a pearler into the top corner. We looked pretty comfortable till the second half began.
Pollards had obviously been given a rocket up their arse and played some decent stuff for the first 20 minutes but we held out and managed to finish the game off with a 5th.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

Little Bowden 4-2 White Eagles
Jim Burton (3)
Dave MacDougall

Cracking performance from our lads today. We flew out of the blocks first half and went a goal up only to be pegged back five minutes later. A top quality finish from 20 yards put us back in front and we looked dangerous. We took our foot of the gas in the early stages of the second half and Eagles got a deserved equalizer, and for a ten - fifteen minute spell they looked like they were going to push on and win the game but we held firm and hit them on the break for a third and then a great last push saw us make the game safe. We probably could have had another two towards the end of the game but we are please with the result no less.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:04 pm

polska 2 gutho 2

polska 2-0 up 60 minutes and gutho equalised in the 92nd minute to make it 2-2. although it's a disappointment we couldn't hang on for the win, once again the lads gave 110% and with a bare 11 on a heavy pitch and a last tiring 10 minutes we're still delighted with the point as not long ago they thrashed us 5-1 and at the end of the day are in 2nd in the division.

superbly reffed by Mark Connolly who was excellent, a gutho player accused me of being a cheating linesman but i flagged for a ball that I thought had gone out of play, why is it when we make what we think is the right decision the word 'cheat' gets brought into it? to be fair though Mark McG did apologise afterwards although that one didn't really bother me. Don't know who the moron was walking his dog but he went further and compared me to a female body part (apparently he was nothing to do with guthlaxton). quite enjoyed the abuse and glad it's not just restricted to Saturdays, but as for the second guy that abused me think his dog is more articulate than him Laughing

Foxes are very happy I'm told with our point and they win the title next week with a draw or win.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:11 pm

Kilworth 7-2 Hoskins.
Good game and both teams were missing a couple of players. (5 for us and not sure about them)
Rudkin, bench when you return!
Fisher 3, Brown, Harris, Tanser and Jed downing.
Was close until the last 20 and then they gave up a little, so the score (although deserved) is a little flattering.
I am just happy at a much Improved performance on last weeks'
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:33 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Kilworth 7-2 Hoskins.
Good game and both teams were missing a couple of players. (5 for us and not sure about them)
Rudkin, bench when you return!
Fisher 3, Brown, Harris, Tanser and Jed downing.
Was close until the last 20 and then they gave up a little, so the score (although deserved) is a little flattering.
I am just happy at a much Improved performance on last weeks'

Better day today than yesterday? Lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

Haha didn't a dodgy keeper let me have a 20yd tap in yesterday ? Lol
And yeah but our Sunday side is much better than the sat reserves. We disrespected kibworth yesterday and were rightly taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:57 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Haha didn't a dodgy keeper let me have a 20yd tap in yesterday ? Lol
And yeah but our Sunday side is much better than the sat reserves. We disrespected kibworth yesterday and were rightly taught a lesson.

It was a bad bobble lol
It was a good job I gave you that goal as you weren't going to create one for yourself ha
Well done on a good result today
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

pig

Last edited by Hellboy on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

Niffy A 0 - 5 dulka

Score line doesn't really reflect the performance, we missed a few sitters today but Dulka put there chances away and thats what its about,

Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:55 pm

Haven't heard the kajima boys on here for a while soon perk up when they get a result :L can't wait to play you boys gonna make for a great game I rekon it should be played down holmes park its that big haha
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

Saff 4 reem team 3 AET
Reem flew out the blocks first half went 2-0 up, Saff were well off it, then got a pen on the stroke of half time, second half Saff made a couple of changes and were on top and managed to go 3-2 up!! Reem equalised with 10 left.
ET , very tight all 22 players giving it 100% Saff got the winner at start of second half in extra time and held on with Saff keeper making 3 top saves to prevent penalties
Reem team good bunch of lads was a well played match from both sides good luck to reem team in the other final!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:48 pm

Website now updated

http://alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Reports/Reports.html
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:53 pm

match reports bit over the top .

depleated north kil. hoskins wer bare 11 we played a 55 yr old in cm because we was let down by numerous players hoskins we at weak and north kilworth wer stronger team .
fair play to them best team we have played so far played some good football.
if we had a full team could off chalenged today.
and also dont think the match report is fair on saying fc hoskins res champions elect FAR FROM!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

Coleman, if you sent a press report with that info then I would use that and not exaggerate to much!!!!

I presumed as I heard no different that Kilworth had beaten a full strength reserve team!
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:09 pm

We were the better team 100%, Hoskins were short on the ground, Kilworth also played two injured players. Groin and what looks like a cracked rib. No Chris Rudkin, no Gonk, no Rossco, not to mention the others. We just wanted it more. Simple.

Hoskins are a very good team, played very well, just as soon as you get on top they started arguing and fighting with each other. Wouldve thought yesterday wouldve taught people its just Sunday football, a mess around, a joke even. Thats the way we take it. All the best to them though, title is still theres to lose, and they will probably batter us when there big 5 they were missing today are back.

Good game though, played mostly in good spirit.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Bowden 4 white eagles 2

good game played some good football today, toyally different from last week, went in at half time 2-1 up which we deserved. second half eagles came back and got second goal, to be fair eagles was better team all second half and only looked like one winner and that was eagles, caught them with a wonder goal though and there heads dropped, another goal from us finished it off. funny old game though, if eagles got the 3rd which they prob deserved at time think would have lost by cricket score but came away with 4-2 win
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Coleman, if you sent a press report with that info then I would use that and not exaggerate to much!!!!

I presumed as I heard no different that Kilworth had beaten a full strength reserve team!

coleman went dtraight work from north kilwoth
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

Haha they were no less full strength than we were. Excuses excuses, second best all game.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Oi kev!
You left my goal off lol. Son of a.... Add Richard Brown with nicely covered grey hairs...(omit that bit)
However I like that you said champ elect and piled the pressure on the Hoskins boys.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

Kilworthsunday.. Leave it.
Graciousness please
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

CSKA Carnabys Reserves 0- 11 Wigston Rangers.

Ouch, really struggled today with a bare 11 and were made to pay by a good wigston side who, without doing anything special moved the ball around well. Sorry we didn't give you guys more of a game.

On a brighter note, congratulations to the 1st team for beating St Marks, getting revenge for the semi final defeat 2 weeks ago, and upsetting all of the predictions of the result.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

we are no way near champions with a performance like that . got spanked by a very good kilworth performance . the right up should off been more like north kilworth take controlin div4 with a comftable results against title chalengers ! yes if we win our games in hand we got top but have still to play . kilworth - superfly - oadby - nri x2 - all decent teams .
and if we wer at full stregnth and kilworth wer 5 mising i feel sorry for the return leg might well lose 12-2
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
we are no way near champions with a performance like that . got spanked by a very good kilworth performance . the right up should off been more like north kilworth take controlin div4 with a comftable results against title chalengers ! yes if we win our games in hand we got top but have still to play . kilworth - superfly - oadby - nri x2 - all decent teams .
and if we wer at full stregnth and kilworth wer 5 mising i feel sorry for the return leg might well lose 12-2

No way mate its yours to lose now hoskins at full strength can compete with any team in the alliance, us at superfly were outclassed by u guys the other week, dont get me wrong we will be gunning for a win on the return leg lol.. But you got a top bunch of lads..tony, johnbo are class urself included mate
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
polska 2 gutho 2

polska 2-0 up 60 minutes and gutho equalised in the 92nd minute to make it 2-2. although it's a disappointment we couldn't hang on for the win, once again the lads gave 110% and with a bare 11 on a heavy pitch and a last tiring 10 minutes we're still delighted with the point as not long ago they thrashed us 5-1 and at the end of the day are in 2nd in the division.

superbly reffed by Mark Connolly who was excellent, a gutho player accused me of being a cheating linesman but i flagged for a ball that I thought had gone out of play, why is it when we make what we think is the right decision the word 'cheat' gets brought into it? to be fair though Mark McG did apologise afterwards although that one didn't really bother me. Don't know who the moron was walking his dog but he went further and compared me to a female body part (apparently he was nothing to do with guthlaxton). quite enjoyed the abuse and glad it's not just restricted to Saturdays, but as for the second guy that abused me think his dog is more articulate than him Laughing

Foxes are very happy I'm told with our point and they win the title next week with a draw or win.

I honestly believe you made a mistake with the decision that you made, but in my opinion, Polska are nothing but a bunch of diving cheats. I lost count of the number of times YOUR players threw themselfs to the ground screaming, with not even a touch, luckily Mark is a good ref and was wise to the unsporting behaviour. YOU should be ashamed of what they were doing in constantly trying to deceive the official.
As for the result, fair in the end, although another 5 mins and I believe we'd have nicked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Leicester foxes 11 Trinderbox 3

I have to say that today was a sad day really,although it was never a contest I felt for Trinderbox as they only had a bare 11 including two blokes that it's probably safe to say haven't played competitive football for a while, again they were let down by there supposedly better players but the attitude they showed was fantastic, No moaning, No bitching at each other ect and were a credit to themselves. All in all a good day in terms of results with Polska and gutho drawing which means a single point from our last three games may be enough to finish top but not taking anything for granted as three tough games ahead, Guthlaxton Fosse and Fc Tumar all away.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:04 pm

That's a ridiculous comment and not something we have ever been accused of before. What I do find is that there is a bit of a culture clash. The polish players tend to go down with a bit of a squeal, which to english lads and teams is a bit of a wind up but it doesn't mean that these lads haven't been fouled. People seem to think that if there is a bit of a shriek when a foul takes place then the players are trying to con the ref. But this doesn't mean they haven't been fouled in the first place. Having worked with many of these players for the last 2 years I can say hand on heart that not one of them dives or is anything other than genuine. The one in the first half when marek went to ground was a genuinely good tackle by your player which I applauded but believe me there is absolutely no intent by us to con anyone. That word 'cheat' has come out again which I referred to in my original post and it is used too freely in my opinion
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
That's a ridiculous comment and not something we have ever been accused of before. What I do find is that there is a bit of a culture clash. The polish players tend to go down with a bit of a squeal, which to english lads and teams is a bit of a wind up but it doesn't mean that these lads haven't been fouled. People seem to think that if there is a bit of a shriek when a foul takes place then the players are trying to con the ref. But this doesn't mean they haven't been fouled in the first place. Having worked with many of these players for the last 2 years I can say hand on heart that not one of them dives or is anything other than genuine. The one in the first half when marek went to ground was a genuinely good tackle by your player which I applauded but believe me there is absolutely no intent by us to con anyone. That word 'cheat' has come out again which I referred to in my original post and it is used too freely in my opinion
I'd ask the question how many were booked for diving? the comment about cheat should be removed,in and out of play is hardly life or death and there wouldn't of been many present in a position to judge accurately
Guthlaxton threw away there last little chance of the title and should learn to do it with a bit of grace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

Players falling to the ground screaming & pretending to be injured only to jump up fine when the official doesn't fall for it = Deception. In my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:14 pm

I Have to say last week when we played Polska there was plenty of diving from the Polska lads which was understandable as the were avoiding "tackles" from Gilly! In our two games against Polska this year I wouldn't say they try to cheat by diving, they go down like every other player does the only difference is the language barrier which a few of them, they may shout something in polish that we do not understand therefore can we assume they are trying to cheat? Also last week when they were 1-0 up they took their time with a lot of things but that bit them on the bum in the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:17 pm

If you read my 1st post I accepted it was a fair result, we just didn't do enough for the 1st hour. I am merely expressing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:31 pm

Me too! But I maintain no one here at this club sets out to cheat or dive. I think the 'style' in which the polish players react confuses opponents into forgetting that a foul has actually occurred. I think its fair to say that a lot of polish lads do not enjoy or perhaps understand the physical side of the game and in their country (as indeed in many others across europe) there is more emphasis on skill and ball control rather than the physical aspects of the game
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
I'd ask the question how many were booked for diving? the comment about cheat should be removed,in and out of play is hardly life or death and there wouldn't of been many present in a position to judge accurately
Guthlaxton threw away there last little chance of the title and should learn to do it with a bit of grace Very Happy

None booked for diving. Mark connolly is a top drawer ref and a real credit to the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 March   Banter for Sunday 18 March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 18 March
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next