HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Resignation - DME Conservatories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 11:16 pm

There has been much recent speculation, and I now confirm that DME Conservatories have resigned with immediate effect.

Their playing record in D3 will be expunged and the divisional table updated accordingly
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 11:28 pm

Maybe this topic shoud be locked.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:44 am

Fuming

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:36 am

Going to wait till the end of the season before commenting again. Badly affects our goal difference. Also, as mentioned in another post, one of the Dme players registered with a team from lsl just over a weekend ago because, in his words - Dme are struggling for players! Not surprising they are struggling if people are jumping ship
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

disgrace, Acting like children - i can't win so i'm going home and taking my ball with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Spy




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:25 am

If your going to get Gaz Hyatt involved its always going to end badly!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:26 am

Shame to see them go so late on in the season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:35 am

I really don't understand this, So close to the end of the season.
We struggled like hell towards the end of last season, losing some games 10-0 but still managed to see it out. All i thought about at this stage last year is a way to resolve our issues and folding wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Giggsisgod




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

Surprised they were in the situation they were given some of the players they had playing, at least six of these all played for cleansing who two seasons ago were runners up in div 1 and won the county cup. All credit to teams who do stick it out regardless of results!!! Shame they couldn't . I'm guessing this is gonna effect the table a lot??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

Widds wrote:
Going to wait till the end of the season before commenting again. Badly affects our goal difference. Also, as mentioned in another post, one of the Dme players registered with a team from lsl just over a weekend ago because, in his words - Dme are struggling for players! Not surprising they are struggling if people are jumping ship

Some of them played for Wigston car breakers Sunday just gone....greedy ##star#s, its the, f#ck you Jack i'm alright attitude again, i cant feel sorry for some of these teams that fold i'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:56 am

Giggsisgod wrote:
Surprised they were in the situation they were given some of the players they had playing, at least six of these all played for cleansing who two seasons ago were runners up in div 1 and won the county cup. All credit to teams who do stick it out regardless of results!!! Shame they couldn't . I'm guessing this is gonna effect the table a lot??

Pothunting Fail, hence the giving up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:00 am

I would love to find the thread at the start of the season where many people had them winning this league at a canter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
welshy26




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm

Its a shame will have folded i am gutted we have. we just cnt get the players to turn on sundays.Good look to the rest of the teams.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:39 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:
Surprised they were in the situation they were given some of the players they had playing, at least six of these all played for cleansing who two seasons ago were runners up in div 1 and won the county cup. All credit to teams who do stick it out regardless of results!!! Shame they couldn't . I'm guessing this is gonna effect the table a lot??


updated tables and scoring charts will hopefully be amended tonight
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
I would love to find the thread at the start of the season where many people had them winning this league at a canter!


along with aylestone lounge bar? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Going to wait till the end of the season before commenting again. Badly affects our goal difference. Also, as mentioned in another post, one of the Dme players registered with a team from lsl just over a weekend ago because, in his words - Dme are struggling for players! Not surprising they are struggling if people are jumping ship

Some of them played for Wigston car breakers Sunday just gone....greedy ##star#s, its the, f#ck you Jack i'm alright attitude again, i cant feel sorry for some of these teams that fold i'm afraid.


another prime reason why clubs should not be allowed to play for different leagues in a season?
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
I would love to find the thread at the start of the season where many people had them winning this league at a canter!


along with aylestone lounge bar? Laughing
found it: http://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t2622-divisional-champions-2011-12
Back to top Go down
manager




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:29 pm

Dean Tryed his best to try see season out but the so called mates jumped ship on him leaving him in the s!!t after he had spent loads on the team, spy where do u get me folding um from???? I was supposed to manage deans team for him but after qtr-final loss I did say to him this could happen
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

Has anyone ever had a conservatory fitted by them yet?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:22 pm

manager wrote:
Dean Tryed his best to try see season out but the so called mates jumped ship on him leaving him in the s!!t after he had spent loads on the team, spy where do u get me folding um from???? I was supposed to manage deans team for him but after qtr-final loss I did say to him this could happen
no sh*t sherlock, as soon as you took over they were always going to fold.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:32 pm

Tables now updated - scorers and league charts. looks ok (left the formguide as it is because that really would take some sorting out and it's late and I need to be in bed with a good book).

Back to top Go down
welshy26




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

littlebigman gaz was not running the team so i dnt no where u got that from,
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

littlebigman wrote:
manager wrote:
Dean Tryed his best to try see season out but the so called mates jumped ship on him leaving him in the s!!t after he had spent loads on the team, spy where do u get me folding um from???? I was supposed to manage deans team for him but after qtr-final loss I did say to him this could happen
no sh*t sherlock, as soon as you took over they were always going to fold.


not gazis fault they folded, he joined after transfer deadline, so his hands were tied with the lads already signed on, had a good squad so its a bit of a shame really
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:14 pm

Footballing wise yes, managment no?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

welshy26 wrote:
littlebigman gaz was not running the team so i dnt no where u got that from,
From his own large mouth,every team he touches fails.it's simple as that
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Has anyone ever had a conservatory fitted by them yet?

Yes, But due to unforeseen circumstances they were unable finish the job
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
littlebigman

littlebigman


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
manager wrote:
Dean Tryed his best to try see season out but the so called mates jumped ship on him leaving him in the s!!t after he had spent loads on the team, spy where do u get me folding um from???? I was supposed to manage deans team for him but after qtr-final loss I did say to him this could happen
no sh*t sherlock, as soon as you took over they were always going to fold.


not gazis fault they folded, he joined after transfer deadline, so his hands were tied with the lads already signed on, had a good squad so its a bit of a shame really
Look at it like Sunderland,the players wouldn't play for Steve Bruce but perform for Martin Oneil,the players at DME did not want to play for megamouth hyatt so it has a lot to do with him that they folded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevepercy




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

MDH Knights form per the table, last 5 games won 3 drew 2, total points for the season 8.....shame
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

Gutted for AC Wigston also....always got a lot of time for mr Fozzi bear..
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN


Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Well that now ends our slim hopes of the league, Magna benefit from this big style, poor happens, not much we can do about it now.

Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Gutted for AC Wigston also....always got a lot of time for mr Fozzi bear..


Couldn't agree more, enjoyed playing Saturdays with him last year. Very loyal team player!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content




Resignation - DME Conservatories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation - DME Conservatories   Resignation - DME Conservatories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Resignation - DME Conservatories
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resignation - AFC Hurricanes
» Resignation - Magna 73 Rangers
» Resignation - Aylestone Lounge Bar Sunday
» Rick Trusler's Letter of Resignation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: