Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Urgent help required

Go down 
+7
Reem Team FC
Hellboy
BigTimeCharlie
Pete Mourinho
tysmith c.n.f.c
mowmacre fc
elvis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
elvis

Urgent help required Empty
PostSubject: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

we're in a quarter final of a cup tomorrow not got a clue where they play or colours they play in can you help?

were playing reem team not been notified of any details or anything my players are going mad i refuse to contact them as its the home team to arrange details.

please if you know any of the above let me know.

thanks
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:31 pm

reem team play in white
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:31 pm

cheers mr hoskins
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:38 pm

elvis wrote:
we're in a quarter final of a cup tomorrow not got a clue where they play or colours they play in can you help?

were playing reem team not been notified of any details or anything my players are going mad i refuse to contact them as its the home team to arrange details.

please if you know any of the above let me know.

thanks
http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Teams/League/Teams_Division3.html you could of checked here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:41 pm

few grounds on warwick road
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 9:17 pm

It's the blaby united pitch

The one with no parking
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:34 pm

Instead of making a pointless topic that no one cares about. Pick the phone up and ring them. If your that hard done by that they didn't call you, inform the league and they will issue a fine to Reem Team.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm

elvis wrote:
few grounds on warwick road

Oh well i suppose the truth does hurt, its all about the bragging rights elvis, at least Desfords 1 - 0 win on Ssaturday(do you play for them?), has all but ended Aylestone parks hopes of the senior league title?........
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:13 am

and the res's beat the res 2 so double was good on saturday m8 nearly a hattrick
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

Yes its very easy to convince yourself, when you dont think your lino's done anything wrong, so i do sympathise with you, and hope you do well for the rest of your games, however, people in reem team shouldn't tell you to keep your nose out, polska legend does it all the time...on advances behalf.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:24 pm

How very pathetic this subject is. A phone call costs so much these days. Tuck your bottom lip in son!!!

This strange rumour has reared it's head again. What relevance does Aylestone Park have to Reem Team? Their right back plays for us... that's it! lol.

I was telling you to keep your nose out Hellboy. It's easy to defend your lineo when he's right. But not nearly as easy as passing comments when you weren't even at the game.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

Going to chip in here, i really dont think Reem deserve so much stick. This post could have been a phone call or a text, or a PM to a member of the league committee. Its the business end of the season, lets not have the great scrap for promotion in div 3 be overshadowed on here.
I hope Reem dont wint the league (nothing against them, i just dont know anyone from there), because i want us to win it or Ross, Chicko and Kate at Magna or Pete at Huncote, but, if Reem do win it, then well done to them because in my opinion they would have finished above three very good sides, and i will be happy to congratulate them. To call them pothunters is to suggest that they are far superior to us, Magna, Huncote, Saff Lounge etc which is offensive to all our teams!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Yes its very easy to convince yourself, when you dont think your lino's done anything wrong, so i do sympathise with you, and hope you do well for the rest of your games, however, people in reem team shouldn't tell you to keep your nose out, polska legend does it all the time...on advances behalf.... Laughing

ha ha keep that fishing rod still hellboy you might get a bite. still waiting for your answer about pothunters from last week - your favourite topic...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:47 pm

Widds wrote:
Going to chip in here, i really dont think Reem deserve so much stick. This post could have been a phone call or a text, or a PM to a member of the league committee. Its the business end of the season, lets not have the great scrap for promotion in div 3 be overshadowed on here.
I hope Reem dont wint the league (nothing against them, i just dont know anyone from there), because i want us to win it or Ross, Chicko and Kate at Magna or Pete at Huncote, but, if Reem do win it, then well done to them because in my opinion they would have finished above three very good sides, and i will be happy to congratulate them. To call them pothunters is to suggest that they are far superior to us, Magna, Huncote, Saff Lounge etc which is offensive to all our teams!!!

i have had the pleasure of reffing reem team twice this season and they are a decent bunch of lads, even when things didnt go their way and they threw a 3-1 lead away against MDH to draw, they simply accepted it with grace. Didn't you know that if you so much as have a single player in your side that is a division above the league he is playing in then hellboy will label you a pothunter!
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

i have had the pleasure of reffing reem team twice this season and they are a decent bunch of lads, even when things didnt go their way and they threw a 3-1 lead away against MDH to draw, they simply accepted it with grace. Didn't you know that if you so much as have a single player in your side that is a division above the league he is playing in then hellboy will label you a pothunter!

The phrase 'pothunters' has been thrown our way by Hellboy quite a bit on here recently, seems to me as if hes jealous of teams that do well, is he a failed footballer? the kind thats sat on the bench for years at the same average club and never actually won anything. Yeah its reems first season in the alliance yes we are in the final of the county cup and the semi's of the EW foster and were in the best position to take the Div 3 title,which isn't an easy division. But thats not through 'Pothunting' we have earnt where we are today.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

I can empathise with teams, we had it last season, people calling us pot hunters, and granted, we did win two, but thats not the point lol
We won last year by just one goal in about 9 matches, and Reem Team have lost one i believe, they drew the match you mention above and i think their last two games they have gone extra time? (may be wrong on that).
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:14 pm

Beef wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

The phrase 'pothunters' has been thrown our way by Hellboy quite a bit on here recently, seems to me as if hes jealous of teams that do well, is he a failed footballer? the kind thats sat on the bench for years at the same average club and never actually won anything. Yeah its reems first season in the alliance yes we are in the final of the county cup and the semi's of the EW foster and were in the best position to take the Div 3 title,which isn't an easy division. But thats not through 'Pothunting' we have earnt where we are today.

You still have a ridiculous team name Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:06 pm

I really don't think teams should bite when the P word gets thrown about by our friend hellboy. Just win your games, win your trophies and allow him 2 congratulate you which I'm sure he'll be the first to do
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:28 am

Widds wrote:
I can empathise with teams, we had it last season, people calling us pot hunters, and granted, we did win two, but thats not the point lol
We won last year by just one goal in about 9 matches, and Reem Team have lost one i believe, they drew the match you mention above and i think their last two games they have gone extra time? (may be wrong on that).

I only report what iv'e been reported young man, thats why i put it on here to give you the opportunity to come on and discuss, in a way i'm actually doing players a favour putting things on here,
if this is the things that are being said, at least you know about it, and this gives you the chance of you putting your points of view across, lets not forget some teams have trouble with the bees knees team doing it, and they soon came on here and spread the word, sometimes it might just come across that its only my opinion i put on here, but i only act on what i hear, and i always like to hear the truth from both sides....fire away.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Widds wrote:

Agree, Reem are a very good side and the league (and possible cup double) is there for the taking. However, not without some very hard work. A good bunch of lads when we played them. If they win the league then I'd say well done.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Widds wrote:

Yeah but to be fair you were pot hunting lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:48 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Last thing to say on the issue.......we were poor against Reem and deserved to be turned over. Reem had a 3-1 lead with just 10 mins remaining and we scrapped a 3-3 draw. They did not deserve anything less than 3 points on the day and only our hard work and a little bit of luck meant this was not the case. After the game all their lads reacted in the right way and both sides went down the Bulls Head for a beer. No pothunters but some very good players
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 3:47 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

Yeah but to be fair you were pot hunting lol!

Haha agree
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 3:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

I only report what iv'e been reported young man, thats why i put it on here to give you the opportunity to come on and discuss, in a way i'm actually doing players a favour putting things on here,
if this is the things that are being said, at least you know about it, and this gives you the chance of you putting your points of view across, lets not forget some teams have trouble with the bees knees team doing it, and they soon came on here and spread the word, sometimes it might just come across that its only my opinion i put on here, but i only act on what i hear, and i always like to hear the truth from both sides....fire away.

absolutely...game of opinions. I just think reem team are being unfairly labelled, especially when they offered to go in a higher division at the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:46 pm

reem team are just a good bunch of lads who have been more consistent than everyone else, good luck to them but i hope they get hammered in the fosters, be quite happy to play the likes of myself and a few other donkeys in the league game

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help required   Urgent help required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent help required
Page 1 of 1