Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 Predictions - 4th March

Go down 
+6
timmy mallet
Rwhite08
hotshot66
Hairy Hebrew!
Ramley_LBFC
whiteeagles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Empty
PostSubject: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:20 pm

AFC Royal Oak 4 V 1Hat & Beaver - Don't see anything other than a comfortable Oak win. We should have beat Beaver more resoundingly at the weekend but a couple of defensive errors and a penalty cost us. Beaver have a poor defensive record and I think Oak will exploit that.

Pollards Crusaders? V ?White Eagles

The Firs OB0 V 3NPE - NPE will grind out a hard fought win, they still have too much quality over Firs, particularly with Daz Candy and the Ginger lad up top who were excellent both times we played them.

The Wheel 0 V 5Harborough Hotshots - Unfortunately for the Wheel, I don't see anything other but a convincing victory for the Hotshots. Hotshots defence should have no problems with a blunt Wheel attack.

Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm

AFC Royal Oak 2-2 Hat & Beaver
Beaver on their day are a tough nut to crack. Oak may just nick it.

Pollards 3-1 White Eagles
Pollards will probably still be smarting from their loss at the weekend and I will back them to respond with a win against Eagles. It will be tight though as Eagles work hard and if they stick together if they go behind (they argued alot with each other when behind against us and that wont help) they have a chance, but as I said, Pollards will want to get back on track straight away.

Firs OB 0-5 NPE
NPE will be much the same as Pollards, itching to get back out there and put last weeks defeat behind them. They will be too much for Firs.

The Wheel 0-5 Harborough Hotshots
I concur with your assessment. Hotshots too good for The Wheel. Away win.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:27 pm

AFC Royal Oak ?-? Hat & Beaver
Not tempting fate, Beaver already done us once this season.

Pollards 2-3 White Eagles
Impressed by Eagles and can see them nicking this. Pollards are suspect at the back and can be got at. Not sure how they will respond after a defeat last week so going for an Eagles victory

Firs 1-4 NPE
Firs got some good lads and had a decent crack with them but this wont help them as NPE to come away easily with all 3 points

The Wheel 0-3 Hotshots
Wheel were disapointing last week especially upfront and in midfield. I know there missing a few players lately that have hurt them, and with hotshots in form, can only see one winner.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

AFC Royal Oak 2 V 1 Hat & Beaver - Oak need all 3 points to keep their hopes of promotion alive.

Pollards Crusaders 2 V 2 White Eagles - Pollards have been a bit unpredictable recently, White Eagles impressed me when we met at the beginning of the season, this will go down to who wants it more.

The Firs OB 0 V 5 NPE - Routine win for NPE

The Wheel ? V ?Harborough Hotshots - Replayed fixture, hope the lads are really up for this considering what went on in original game.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 12:20 pm

Royal Oak 2-0 Hat and Beaver : both strong physical sides but think oak will edge it

Pollards 2 - 3 white eagles: I think pollards might have lost a bit of heart and eagles coming strong and might sneak it if they can take their chances.

The First 1- 5 NPE: i am well up for this and players want to bounch straight back from defeat

Wheel 1-4 Hotshots: still not played wheel so only going on their recent results but hotshots are looking excellent and should win all their remaing matches.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 1:00 pm

Oak 2 beaver 3 hat the most inconsistent team in my eyes but they are about due a win.
Pollards 4 eagles 2 kyle won't want evans catching him on the scoreboard an pollards will bounce back from last weeks defeat to bowden
Firs 2 npe 3 think this could be tighter than it looks on paper. Npe to still take the points
Wheel 0 hotshots 25 been waiting for this game since our first one was scrapped due to clerical errors ( we won 7-1) then wheel scraped a 1-0 win over our bare bones 11. Then came on here and very publicly slated us even stating they would finish above us. Time to put the record straight!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 1:04 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Oak 2 beaver 3 hat the most inconsistent team in my eyes but they are about due a win.
Pollards 4 eagles 2 kyle won't want evans catching him on the scoreboard an pollards will bounce back from last weeks defeat to bowden
Firs 2 npe 3 think this could be tighter than it looks on paper. Npe to still take the points
Wheel 0 hotshots 25 been waiting for this game since our first one was scrapped due to clerical errors ( we won 7-1) then wheel scraped a 1-0 win over our bare bones 11. Then came on here and very publicly slated us even stating they would finish above us. Time to put the record straight!

hope the rest of our lads are as up for this as we are, i cant remember the last time i looked forward to a game as much as this Wink
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

sounds like there is a bit of needle there lol
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 3:14 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

sounds like there is a bit of needle there lol

I'm just excited for the wheel to prove how much better than us they are, like they previously said Smile
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 4:25 pm

AFC Royal Oak 3 V 1 Hat & Beaver - That seems to be The Oaks favourite scoreline this season and I don't see why they wouldn't beat H+B with ease.

Pollards Crusaders 1 V 2 White Eagles- A Ricey last minute winner. Again. Enough said.

The Firs OB 0 V 8 NPE - NPE will want to bounce back big time in this game, and I am sure they will do! Expect an emphatic scoreline here.

The Wheel 0 V 4 Harborough Hotshots - I'm staying in on a Saturday for this one. Comical why it has to be repaid but I at least want my goals back from the original fixture. From what it looks like they don't have a lot to offer up front, so if we keep our discipline then the goals will coe.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

i am looking forward to the banter after the wheel v hotshots game lol.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:44 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

doubt there will be much mate, no one from the wheel has been on here since the wheels well an truly fell off!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:

doubt there will be much mate, no one from the wheel has been on here since the wheels well an truly fell off!!!

going to be a hard game hotshots missing a few lads this sunday
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:15 pm

See they got 2 assistants down for this one! At least u won't have any cheating lino's!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:48 pm

love is in the air....it must be all that water.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

why is there 2 assistants assigned to our game? is the wheel lino a bit flag happy? i cant remember which team we had problems with earlier in the season.

almost certainly can't be for us, our linesman are biased against us! (either that or they just cant be arsed to EVER put thair flag up Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Predictions - 4th March   Div 6 Predictions - 4th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 Predictions - 4th March
Page 1 of 1