Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next Fixtures

Go down 
+4
Widds
NUGENT.
Polska legend II
Fieldy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 6:35 pm

When are the next set of fixtures released and are they still being published on a week to week basis, without wanting to tempt fate it would seem that the worst of the weather is now behind us
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 6:40 pm

weekly at the present moment I believe and I would have thought the next lot will appear here very very soon
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

I have to agree ive been disappointed recently would prefer to know weeks in advance. surely now with most teams out of cups and weather looking good why cant fixtures be done in advance???
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:12 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
I have to agree ive been disappointed recently would prefer to know weeks in advance. surely now with most teams out of cups and weather looking good why cant fixtures be done in advance???

I would guess because it was only two weeks ago that games were still being called off, meaning we have only had one weekend with full compliment of games played for quite a few weeks. In addition, there were a lot of teams in cup matches this week, and as a lot of them (MDH, Phoenix, Saff Lounge, Magna, Huncote) went against the league positions, you couldnt second guess...its a massive job, 70 odd teams and also sorting pitches out, Fixture Sec has to work with other teams from other leagues as well...oh, plus he does have a job and family etc....

Too easy to complain about things like this....
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

Not complaining widds, just wondering
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

read the several other topics on here of the same nature........several times a season this question is asked and each time the same answer is given. Keep yourselves free, chances are most teams will have a game and you'll know with as musch notice as possible. There is just one man organising the complete set of fixtures and he'll do it as quick as he can!!! Not snapping, just don't get why people ask all the time- they know the job needs doing!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 9:41 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Not complaining widds, just wondering

Wasn't directed at you pal Wink
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

This weeks fixtures are done. They will be on the website soon, but I don't have passwords to be able to put them on!

This Sunday we have;

Stokes Cup Semi Finals,
Arthur Moore Quarter finals,
Arthur Moore Group games,
EW Foster Cup Quarter Finals,
Bill Walton Cup - Round 5

Along with league fixtures!! For many of the above I didn't know the teams involved until this or last Sunday!!

I have however earlier this evening sent an e-mail to Gordon / Dennis and Stewart explaining that AFTER this Sunday it does start getting a little easier and a 4 week booklet (Sundays 11th / 18th / 25th March and Sunday 1st April) will be winging it's way to the printers and posted to clubs soon after this.

I understand people aren't moaning but want to plan ahead, but if I had done a fixture booklet for the last 4 weeks there would have been SO many changes it would have been pretty much a complete waste of time and meant a lot of people would have had no better understanding of who they were playing anyhow!

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:08 pm

Well done james. Its simple - assume u have a game and plan accordingly unless u are told otherwise
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:25 pm

It's hard enough doing some of the club secretarial work, so can't start to imagine what a ball ache the fixtures must be. Credit where credits due, keep up the grand work James!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

Cheers James, all your work is much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 11:11 pm

Now posted on website, see

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Fixtures   Next Fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Fixtures
Page 1 of 1