Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kits and nets for Sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Kits and nets for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:05 am

1 Royal blue strip for sale £20 ono, used as our home kit last season, also an orange goalkeeper shirt and shorts with it

1 set of black and white avec shirts (14 in total - numbers 10 and 6 missing) plus black and white football socks and white nike shorts. £20 ono.

Also 1 set of nets for sale, £20.

Inbox me if interested

Cheers
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 7:27 pm

im intrested i the blk and white avec shirts shorts and socks.....may i ask why its so cheap
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
im intrested i the blk and white avec shirts shorts and socks.....may i ask why its so cheap

You don't wanna know why it's so cheap ty, If i tell you that 4 members of the team that last wore the kit ended up down the clap clinic it may help give you the reason its so cheap
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 3:35 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Its just sitting in my loft gathering dust and we dont use it nemore. it does have sporting capers sponsor logo on the front and gold numbers, 10 and 6 r missing tho, hence y its so cheap.

if ur still interested m8, drop me an inbox with ur number and ill give u a call

all clap clinic cases were found clean for a change observer Razz
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 4:32 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Its just sitting in my loft gathering dust and we dont use it nemore. it does have sporting capers sponsor logo on the front and gold numbers, 10 and 6 r missing tho, hence y its so cheap.

if ur still interested m8, drop me an inbox with ur number and ill give u a call

all clap clinic cases were found clean for a change observer Razz

mine wasn't shaun!

just wanted to use the new avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 11:09 pm

Got 2 more kits for sale:

16 x royal and white kits, with numbers and full colour sponsors, there are badges on them but they can be replaced.

16 x yellow and royal kits, sponsor logo can be removed on this one, there is the former team name above both sets of numbers but tht can be removed.

im looking for £150 for BOTH kits, or £80 each kit. they are only one season old and the quicker i can get them out of my loft the better Very Happy Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:10 pm

No posts so will drop price of kits to £120 for both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits and nets for Sale   Kits and nets for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kits and nets for Sale
Page 1 of 1