Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Player Registration and Transfer Deadline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:26 pm

Alliance League Rules provide that -

A player may not be registered for a Club nor transferred to another Club in the Competition after the last day of February except by special permission of the Management Committee.

Players must sign and date the form by the end of the month and the form must be in Morley Taylor's hands by that date or received by him with a February postmark.

This Sunday morning (26 February) is the final opportunity this season for players (a maximum of 3) to be signed on a match day prior to a game and the registration form witnessed by an official of the opposing team

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 5:45 pm

My word Gordon, it soon comes round.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 11:18 am

Widds u best have got my signing on slip in on time pal,
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 12:29 pm

scouse1 wrote:

You gunna to be there on the 17th pal????? drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
scouse1 wrote:

You gunna to be there on the 17th pal????? drunken drunken drunken

No pal I doubt it my daughters first birthday party the day after so I doubt it mate might pop dwn for 1
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

Will be later anyway....was only pencilled in........
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Have DME and their new manager signed anyone on?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:08 pm

DME have a new manager? would that be the ex-manager under their previous name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:33 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
DME have a new manager? would that be the ex-manager under their previous name?

Highly possible..............expecting an influx of players either now or for next season...they will be a cracking team with the players they have and the new ones....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Registration and Transfer Deadline   Player Registration and Transfer Deadline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Registration and Transfer Deadline
Page 1 of 1