Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

manager looking for team to manage next season

Go down 
+18
Paulo
L.K.F.C
Capello
Hairy Hebrew!
Polska legend II
Pete Mourinho
Widds
rocket ledge
Joey Essex
Alliance Journo
tysmith c.n.f.c
OBSERVER
littlebigman
Hellboy
Bucko
Spy
THE MAGICIAN
manager
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Are we really looking at another div 3 side folding?! Surely they can see the season out from here?

looks like it, but you cant lump all the blame on the lump...err i mean the manager.
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

For your info I wasn't attending the ac game Deano was running it and the kind players decided to let him down as for me folding dme that has nothing to do with me they are deans players not mine so thanks everyone but I'm afraid u wanna find the facts out first. Typical divs on here yet again
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

Oh yes and for everyone's info there's only great wigston that folded from me, Sparta parva are dme and monsell diamonds folded the season after I left Clueless people again
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:39 pm

manager wrote:
Oh yes and for everyone's info there's only great wigston that folded from me, Sparta parva are dme and monsell diamonds folded the season after I left Clueless people again
Excuses,excuses,excuses,excuses,excuses, change the record
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

Littlebigman another pathetic man whose comments ain't worth s@!! Another one of the let's hide behind a name caus ya to gutless to let everyone know who u actually are littlebigman pfffft littlepatheticman more like
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

manager wrote:
Littlebigman another pathetic man whose comments ain't worth s@!! Another one of the let's hide behind a name caus ya to gutless to let everyone know who u actually are littlebigman pfffft littlepatheticman more like
so you didn't find a answer to your anger management problems then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

littlebigman wrote:
manager wrote:
so you didn't find a answer to your anger management problems then? Very Happy
Hey up Hyatt would you ever hide behind a screen name (manager Very Happy ) ? you really are as thick as s**t slagging off people with screen names and then having one yourself
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

U man dem dunknow hu yuur messin wif dis guy will meeeeerk u! Suspect
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

The half wit has gone very quiet,probably planning which club to fold,sorry manage next
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 6:21 pm

I have different names but never hide the fact who I am u div everyone knows what name I'm under, so littlepatheticman what's ur proper name, care to share or hide away?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

manager wrote:
I have different names but never hide the fact who I am u div everyone knows what name I'm under, so littlepatheticman what's ur proper name, care to share or hide away?
They know who you are because you are not the brightest are you?
I met you last week and shook your hand,dont you remember outside Leicester train station when i gave you the money for the big issue i had just purchased from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

Leave it now dave. He will hunt you down
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 7:56 pm

No caus I ain't bothered who knows its me where as u like to hide behind a computer probs one of them little boys who got bullied at school come on littlepatheticman tell me who u are or inbox me your name if your balls are big enough or keep out of s!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

Hold on a minute everyone!!
Yes we all know Gaz is a pr@ most the time but I think your all being a bit harsh.
It takes time to get the squad you want/need (Look at us last season)

Best thing Gaz can do now is help turn the team around and start building for next season.
Go on Gaz prove everybody wrong!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 1:56 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Yes we all know Gaz is a pr@ most the time but I think your all being a bit harsh.

Best thing Gaz can do now is help turn the team around and start building for next season.
I really wish he would be capable of doing that but with his diabolical track record it is not going to happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 2:01 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

I really wish he would be capable of doing that but with his diabolical track record it is not going to happen Very Happy

Maybe so, but people are being a bit harsh in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong i'm not gaz fan and he does remind me of Dee bur still... Give a guy a chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

True, maybe he will come on here and prove everybody wrong, respect has to be earned, and it doesn't look like he's earned much of it on here.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
True, maybe he will come on here and prove everybody wrong, respect has to be earned, and it doesn't look like he's earned much of it on here.
He doesn't earn anything he just sits on his fat backside all day watching cee beebies and letting my taxes support him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 3:44 pm

http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/england-football-manager-london-wembley-travel-required/21171278
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm

Littlepatheticman u will probs find I pay more taxes than you, respect off u to no thanks 2 little men behind a screen playing with yourself over pictures of the blokes in various teams, and joey still sore that u got beat good before???
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 5:43 pm

Not at all, my club is still running.....

If you'd read my comments properly you'd relise I said you deserve a bit of slack but I was probably wrong.
You come across a very uneducated narrow minded individual sometimes which doesn't do you any favours, you've made me change my opinion in one post.

Stick to football manager on you console/pc. Aleast no one will know if you take Barcelona into liquidation!

Many thanks,
NICK MASTON
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Not at all, my club is still running.....

If you'd read my comments properly you'd relise I said you deserve a bit of slack but I was probably wrong.
You come across a very uneducated narrow minded individual sometimes which doesn't do you any favours, you've made me change my opinion in one post.

Stick to football manager on you console/pc. Aleast no one will know if you take Barcelona into liquidation!

Many thanks,
NICK MASTON
That will go straight over the thick p***S head
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:07 am

BLOODY HELL! I'M GLAD WE TURNED HIM DOWN NOW! affraid
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:49 am

The watcher turned me down???? What team are you?? And nick yes re-read I apologise there, least you have the balls to leave your name aswell
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:11 am

Dont think youve had much luck on here looking for a team to be fair
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

I have 4 teams that I'm considering talbot, fact is what can I do at dme when deano's players don't turn up caus nothing to play for?? Can't sign players on and can't play ringers else league fine, I have players that want to sign but can't till next season so please hellboy and littlepatheticman you tell me the solution seeing as your the most intelligent people in leicester
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:43 pm

fair enough been given a bit of a hard time but im not gettin involved good luck wiv whatever team u manage
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:54 pm

manager wrote:
I have 4 teams that I'm considering talbot, fact is what can I do at dme when deano's players don't turn up caus nothing to play for?? Can't sign players on and can't play ringers else league fine, I have players that want to sign but can't till next season so please hellboy and littlepatheticman you tell me the solution seeing as your the most intelligent people in leicester

What the hell....why are you going on about dme and deano if that club is nothing to do with you, you keep mentioning them in your posts, but in others you say dme is nothing to do with you.......

manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:56 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:
fair enough been given a bit of a hard time but im not gettin involved good luck TO whatever team u manage
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

manager wrote:

in answer to the other thread - there's your reason teams fold, don't blame the league!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
manager wrote:

in answer to the other thread - there's your reason teams fold, don't blame the league!

You just beat me to it!!!
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:17 pm

People where blaming me for dme situation hellboy, and I have never blamed the league??? I would be managing dme if Deano could get his players to turn up, tbh I feel sorry for him put few quid into the club then the few so called mates let him down
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

manager wrote:
People where blaming me for dme situation hellboy, and I have never blamed the league??? I would be managing dme if Deano could get his players to turn up, tbh I feel sorry for him put few quid into the club then the few so called mates let him down
you just don't get it do you,they won't turn up to play for you .i know a couple that wont play for you,so stop blaming others
your the disease not the cure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm

So have dme folded or not I am a bit confused it would be sad to see another team fold at this point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manager looking for team to manage next season   manager looking for team to manage next season - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manager looking for team to manage next season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2