Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

referees

Go down 
+10
Jenko
Sparky
sean callaghan
Widds
Sparta3
BULLIT
Hellboy
Fishandchips
OBSERVER
rainey01
14 posters
AuthorMessage
rainey01

referees Empty
PostSubject: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

What do people think about the general standard of referees this season and who if anyone is the best referee for you?
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

The standard of referees in the alliance is far superior to that of another well known leicester league that runs on a sunday. As far as whos the best, theres good bad and ugly, Obviously decko is too good but also like john farell and andy parker
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:19 am

refs have been excellent this season so far can only remember 1 who had an off day and like a lot of players think it was down to a heavy Saturday night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:18 am

Fishandchips wrote:
refs have been excellent this season so far can only remember 1 who had an off day and like a lot of players think it was down to a heavy Saturday night Very Happy

W###########r....?....i think he's banned, not seen him on here for a bit.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. ********* by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:43 pm

Martin Dexter has been the best For us too. Phil Stacey who we had today was very good though!

One or two not great but on the whole it's been a very good standard this year. Anyone is better than a player/manager/spectator from one of the clubs.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:02 pm

Yup agree that Dex is the best ref in the league, but had lots of good ones.

Had Stewart Walker today, let the game flow and created a real good game with players not allowed to tackle, but he pulled players up and took no poor if they stepped over the line

Carl Shaw was very good as well, i believe his first season as a ref as well.

Wont name the ones that i thought had a poor game, and will just put it down to bad day at the office

Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm

Widds wrote:
Yup agree that Dex is the best ref in the league, but had lots of good ones.

Had Stewart Walker today, let the game flow and created a real good game with players not allowed to tackle, but he pulled players up and took no poor if they stepped over the line

Carl Shaw was very good as well, i believe his first season as a ref as well.

Wont name the ones that i thought had a poor game, and will just put it down to bad day at the office

yes its carls 1st year and think you had him now a few times this year been involved in the game a long time and think he knows what lads want on a sunday morning very good lad and loves a beer too widds as you may or may not know
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:27 pm

Dexter, Farrell, Hubbard, Robertson, Ali Ramz

There's my top 5
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:47 am

littlebigman wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. akil howson by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!
Hey up Bullit, If your going to slag Refs then try and have the brains to spell correctly you thick tw*t, I know Akil and he has played the game in fact for Nuneaton youth not so long ago,he probably refs at a higher level now than you will ever play and he has many years on his side
an=and,dextor=dexter,wot=what,meen=mean your so thick

I like how you're trying to help other people's spelling but then you do it yourself your = you're
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:55 am

BULLIT wrote:
martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. ******** by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!

Never played the game? ******* is signed on for us and used to play for Nuneaton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:00 am

Only ever had 2 or 3 bad ref and to be honest they were prob just having a bad game, there only humans and if players can have a bad game so can refs.

Best refs we've had have to be, Richie Robertson, Steve Hill, Stewart Walker(Even though he did send one of our players off) and Akil before he signed for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:24 am

Joey Barton wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. ****** by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!

Never played the game? Akil is signed on for us and used to play for Nuneaton.

Has bullit spelt her usename correct????surely its with an e not an i, and that should be too.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:27 am

Jenko wrote:

If you have read my report about yesterdays match you will realise that there will be no problems in getting us wins if we play like we did yesterday every week, but playing with 10 men for 40 mins and 9 men for 5 mins is a bit hard against top of the league

Looks like a good team yuv got there Jenks.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:31 am

Hellboy wrote:
Jenko wrote:

If you have read my report about yesterdays match you will realise that there will be no problems in getting us wins if we play like we did yesterday every week, but playing with 10 men for 40 mins and 9 men for 5 mins is a bit hard against top of the league

Looks like a good team yuv got there Jenks.

The players that were there worked there b#ll#cks off for 90 mins its just a shame that we have got so many injuries and a few people let us down at the last minute
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:02 am

Eye karnt beleev owl imatchure summ hof yew arrr
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:06 am

Capello wrote:
did you go to the same school as Bullit? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:14 am

Yeah. Rampton hospital wise old owl unit.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:15 am

wise old owl
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:16 am

littlebigman wrote:
Capello wrote:
did you go to the same school as Bullit? Very Happy

Yes on the yellow bus
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:36 am

BULLIT wrote:
martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. ****** by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!
Hey up Mark i'm going to pop down to watch DME and when your warming the bench i will give you some spelling lessons,you couldn't
get in Foxes team and you have the cheek to question the ability of one of the Alliance Leagues best Referees,concentrate on your own football skill or lack of it and YOUR spelling,god you will be busy!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm

I'm not one to brag, but,if there was a spelling cometition on here, I'm pretty confident I would win it.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'm not one to brag, but,if there was a spelling cometition on here, I'm pretty confident I would win it.

You definitely would because i'd enter the competition not the cometition as you put it.

Last edited by Capello on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

Capello wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

You would definately because i'd enter the competition not the cometition as you put it.

For definite?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:33 pm

like taking candy from a baby.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:39 pm

Nice edit...
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

Don't know what you mean or meen as Bullit puts it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:53 pm

Capello wrote:

Haha this made me laugh
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:54 pm

Capello wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

You definitely would because i'd enter the competition not the cometition as you put it.

referees Emotes-face-embarrassed-icon
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm

Just bring the spelling competition to the table and i will own any of you, including you Hellboy....aaaiiiiiight! study
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 11:13 am

Referee'ing in general this season is really poor, particually on a Saturday. But that doesn't help with the constant bashing of referee's both face to face and via social networks and websites.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:24 am

[quote="Jenko"]
littlebigman wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
martin dextor by far the best even thou barred me for life down freemans common 5 - side. akil howson by far worst! never played the game so also to young an lazy, still needs to read hand book on rules, he knows wot i meen!
Hey up Bullit, If your going to slag Refs then try and have the brains to spell correctlyt, I know **** and he has played the game in fact for Nuneaton youth not so long ago,he probably refs at a higher level now than you will ever play and he has many years on his side
please pack picking me on me jenko, and if you must no i was in a car crash when 12yrs old and only just pulled through and because of the injuries that i had, i DID have to go school on a bus and get strapped in so i would not fall out of my seat. think wot you saying before you start getting brave you clown... I no i cant spell every word right but my home care teacher is trying her best.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

[quote="Hellboy"]
BULLIT wrote:
Jenko wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Hey up Bullit, If your going to slag Refs then try and have the brains to spell correctlyt, I know **** and he has played the game in fact for Nuneaton youth not so long ago,he probably refs at a higher level now than you will ever play and he has many years on his side
please pack picking me on me jenko, and if you must no i was in a car crash when 12yrs old and only just pulled through and because of the injuries that i had, i DID have to go school on a bus and get strapped in so i would not fall out of my seat. think wot you saying before you start getting brave you clown... I no i cant spell every word right but my home care teacher is trying her best.

Does she do sex ed lessons? thats why you cant spell, your hands are aching.... Shocked
She does wot she gets paid to do hellboy you pervert lol! If you would like me to tell her to take her teeth out i will send her round to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:46 am

She'd need to, what with the size of my wanger.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:53 am

[quote="BULLIT"]
Jenko wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
God Mark your even thicker than I first thought,that was my reply to you not Jenko,your just a knob nothing to do with car crash,now run along ang get your SUBS shirt on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

referees Empty
PostSubject: Re: referees   referees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

referees
Page 1 of 1