Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Empty
PostSubject: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

I once again today witnessed what i would call disgraceful behavior. I took my lad down to watch a local game as i often do and witnessed a player actually trying to get at the referee full blooded charging towards him, telling him what he apparently is. I was almost trying to send a message to the referee through the mind telling him to lamp the lad because can somebody charge at another person out on a saturday night in town?? NO! also the general behavior from the team this nasty individual was with was to put it mildly disgusting... ANYWAY, my question is, is this becoming the normal thing on a sunday morning? and what would you do if the referee decided to run upto you after a bad pass and tell you your f**king a useless ninny, you f**cking tool ect ect? and another thing in the same game i witnessed a lad wearing a ring that he couldnt get off...well guess what after he was told firmly you are not playing with it on as if by magic the ring slipped off

Also, first time i have seen somebody leave the pitch without permission and take a pee at the side of the pitch which also resulted in a booking.

Last edited by OBSERVER on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:38 pm

Was he sent off for calling the referee "flipping useless "?

Division 5 hasn't got too many knuckle-draggers so we haven't seen much of it.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:45 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Was he sent off for calling the referee "flipping useless "?

Division 5 hasn't got too many knuckle-draggers so we haven't seen much of it.

I believe he was sent off for a number of things firstly foul and abusive language and secondly the way he was running at the referee with what could be described as very aggressively, only his own players stopped him getting at the ref.
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

What game?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:57 pm

Spy wrote:
What game?

Leave it with County FA - we do not want trial by Forum. The league has already been in touch with Observer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!   DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISGRACEFUL, ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: