Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January

Go down 
+2
whiteeagles
SamEvans
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SamEvans

SamEvans

Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:21 pm

Here's my take on things guys...

AFC Royal Oak 5 - 1 The Firs Old Boys
The Royal Oak don't seem to have a lot of fire power but I still fancy them to get a comfortable win in this one.

Friar Lane 0 - 7 Pollards Crusaders
Pollards are capable of scoring lots with a very pacey front-line. Friar Lane are a good bunch of lads and I can understand them getting disheartened but they need to stick with it, it will all come together.

Little Bowden 1 - 4 Harborough Hotshots
With our improved confidence and form in the past couple of weeks I fancy us to take this one but Bowden are quite capable of an upset in this division, just hope it doesn't come against us!

Hat & Beaver 0 - 4 NPE
NPE are a good side and rightly at the top of this league. Think this will be a comfortable win for them and they'll cruise through it without any problems.

White Eagles 3 - 2 The Wheel
A close game that Eagles will just edge in the last minute with a Mike Rice bullet header. A perfect parting gift before he joins Hotshots next season Wink (wishful thinking at its best)

Fire away with your own predictions...
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm

AFC Royal Oak 2 - 0 The Firs Old Boys
Oak should take Firs at their own peril with Firs improving massively, particularly defensively recently bar their 6-1 loss to NPE and Oak don't score too many but I think Oak's organisation and hard work should earn them the win.

Friar Lane 0 - 11 Pollards Crusaders
This could be embarrassing and I really feel for Friar Lane as they are a fantastic bunch of lads who have a lot of potential but seem to be lacking in leadership (manager perhaps?) and some defensive grit when it gets tough, they are 100% committed though so have a lot of respect for them.

Little Bowden 1 - 1 Harborough Hotshots
Gone for a 1-1 as local rivalries are always tight games! Bowden were impressive against us and were very resolute at the back and I reckon they could frustrate Hotshots.

Hat & Beaver 0 - 4 NPE
NPE just too good.

White Eagles ? - ? The Wheel
Who knows with us? But we've only suffered 1 loss in our last 7 league games (which came against Firs...) so fingers crossed we can keep up some momentum.

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

AFC Royal Oak 3 - 1 The Firs Old Boys
Think this could be tight but expect the Oak to have a little too much for the Firs. Got a lot of time for the Firs lads they give it 100% for 90mins and try to play good football.

Friar Lane 1 - 11 Pollards Crusaders

Pollards have a scary amount of potential going forward, really don't see friar lane posing much of a threat apart from a big pong going off.

Little Bowden 0 - 3 Harborough Hotshots

100% record vs Bowden in our previous 3 meetings, i hope with our good form and us banging goals in for fun this continues. They definitely have the ability to frustrate us though.

Hat & Beaver 0 - 4 NPE

don't see NPE having too many problems getting the 3 points here

White Eagles 3 - 1 The Wheel

personally think white eagles have played the best football i have seen in this division this season, and aside from kilworth last season as well, knock it around really really well. shame their results have not really reflected their potential. dont think the wheel have enough to trouble them.

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:17 pm

I reckon only the Bowden v hotshots n the hat & beaver v npe game will be played as others shud be playing their rearranged cup ties??
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 7:56 pm

AFC Royal Oak 3 - 1 The Firs Old Boys
Can't really speak on this one. We haven't played Oak yet so not sure how they play but going on form I think they should take this one.

Friar Lane 0 - 10+ Pollards Crusaders
Pollards have a great set of strikers and Div 6 is a step too far for Friar Lane this season. I think they will mix it in Div 7 next year if they stick together.

Little Bowden 1 - 1 Harborough Hotshots
If we play this fixture like its any other game we are more than capable of taking a point if not all three. We have played the "occasion" on all of the previous three meetings and I think we would have got a point out of the reverse fixture but for a dodgy penalty decision and a subsequent meltdown. Should be a tight game.

Hat & Beaver 0 - 3 NPE
No disrespect to Hat & Beaver but another easy win for NPE is all I can see here.

White Eagles 1 - 3 The Wheel
White Eagles gave nothing for 80 minutes against us last week and if you play like that against The Wheel they will punish you, we found this out at their place earlier in the season. I think The Wheel will take the spoils here.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:16 pm

Oak 4-1 first old boys
Oak are a big strong unit and I think will overpower first.

Friar Lane 1-9 pollards
If pollards have full team they could get a few but would be nice to see friar lane get some points.

Bowden 1-3 hotshots
Got a bad feeling hotshots are gonna be unbeaten till end if season and cause us some problems.

Hat & beaver 1-2 NPE
Got a bad feeling were due to slip up but hopefully we will have enough. I missed first future so not sure what they are like.

Eagles 2-2 wheel
Not sure about this one, not played wheel yet and eagles was first game of the season but they were good on that day.

Good luck everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January   Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions - 22nd January
Page 1 of 1