Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

That's outrageous!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
dk4632
Hellboy
BEES KNEES
Polska legend II
Giggsisgod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Giggsisgod

That's outrageous!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:37 am

Without naming teams or officials what the most outrageous thing you've saw on a football pitch?, there must be some classic stories to be told??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:05 pm

we reached the Presidents Cup Final at Holmes Park in 2002. We are 3-0 up and in the 90th minute, one of our defenders and most popular players, Stu Matthews, whose family had all turned up to watch him play, is one on one with the keeper. He scored about 2 goals a season. He slots the ball past the keeper, and before it crosses the line, the ref blows for full time! To this day I have never seen a more senseless piece of refereeing in my life - and I even played the video back and timed the game. There were 6 minutes of stoppages and the ref blew up bang on 90 mins
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

ive seen a ladies football match! that was pretty outrageous!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

Starring Toepoke and bad tekkers.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

Starring Toepoke and bad tekkers.

oh without a doubt prancing round like a right pair of tarts!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

officiated on one the other day. Loughborough v Leeds, which Loughborough won 3-0. First time I'd ever officiated on ladies, have to say the footie was good quality and left impressed
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

im not disputing that but its not football its their own version as my old man says!lol some of em r quite fit though love a sporty bird!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:29 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
im not disputing that but its not football its their own version as my old man says!lol some of em r quite fit though love a sporty bird!!!

I wonder if toepoke was better than bad tekkers on that day.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

id say he was! bed tekkers was too busy doin his make up n hitting the lino with his handbag! must of been on that week!
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 4:45 pm

i remember playing a match may have been county cup, cant remember the oppo, where trees overhung to the side of the pitch, ball is cleared into said trees, ref waves play on and a group of players all wait for the ball to drop down out the tree to carry on! strange one!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

The most outrageous thing I have seen on a football pitch would be for FC Tumar. We were playing against a side called Beauchamp OB or something. They had a free kick and it was played long to there forward who was flagged offside, he then preceded to throw a bunch of abuse at our lino saying "how can I be offside from a free kick?" He was genuine about it as well, we all started laughing, even his team mates looked a tad embarrased at that one, the player didnt seem to realise what he had said.
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:44 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
id say he was! bed tekkers was too busy doin his make up n hitting the lino with his handbag! must of been on that week!

Was it your Lino by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:50 am

Shanio trying to play is pretty outrageous
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 9:56 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
The most outrageous thing I have seen on a football pitch would be for FC Tumar. We were playing against a side called Beauchamp OB or something. They had a free kick and it was played long to there forward who was flagged offside, he then preceded to throw a bunch of abuse at our lino saying "how can I be offside from a free kick?" He was genuine about it as well, we all started laughing, even his team mates looked a tad embarrased at that one, the player didnt seem to realise what he had said.

i thought GT would have figured somewhere in your answer kev! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:38 am

Don't get me started Mark!! Still have plenty of raging to do where that's concerned!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:54 am

counselling available - discounts for Alliance League members
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 2:58 pm

i saw john (the neck) welsh start a game once, how outrageous is that
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm

i remember a semi final a good few years back i was playing for leicester tile, the pitch was terrible and hailstones were pouring down, they really stung when they hit your face, anyway their keeper kicked the ball out, i was on the halfway line, i headed a very heavy ball and a big bang come from somewhere, i froze cus i thought my heart had exploded and i was having some kind of massive heart attack, all of a sudden everyone was laughing all around me, apparently the ball popped when it hit my head, i was in shock, i really thought i had died or something
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

dying on a football pitch. what a way to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's outrageous!!!!!!!   That's outrageous!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's outrageous!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: